Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

12 hours ago, Nein said:

So it's been about 3.5 months now since TTPD dropped. My top 10 listened tracks off the record are:

1) The Black Dog - 424

2) Fortnight - 255

3) Guilty as Sin? - 238

4) My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys - 222

5) So Long, London - 201

6) Down Bad - 185

7) I Can Do It with a Broken Heart - 178

8) loml - 152

9) Fresh Out the Slammer - 144

10) I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can) / So High School - 129

My boy is prob number 1 followed by black dog,down bad etc. Thats taste right there...

• Like 1

• Replies 53.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

plz everyone post more ok? I love reading pages upon pages of new stuff even if Taylor isnt doing new stuff for this album just post more k cuz I hate coming back to just like 1 page movement :biblio:\

Make it a part of your daily routine. When you wake up ask yourself these basic things:

1) Have I brushed my teeth?

2) Did I sleep well?

3) Did I do my obligatory ATRL post on TTPD thread?

IF you havnt done the first two its ok but the third MUST be done immediately! 

Thank you

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

Taylor recorded a commercial for the Olympics - with how involved she's been in promoting it this year, do we think she's working to secure her performance at the LA opening ceremony in 2028?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Taylor recorded a commercial for the Olympics - with how involved she's been in promoting it this year, do we think she's working to secure her performance at the LA opening ceremony in 2028?

OS(TV)H were found fuming :sistrens:

• Like 3

God I love whenever she gives us a glimpse at the original forms of songs before letting anyone get involved, especially when the final product turns out to be almost identical...

What a mind, indeed :smitten:

• Like 5

I just had a vision or hallucinagenic vision about what a potential Sympathy is a Knife remix music video with Taylor could look like...it could be that like Taylor and Charli switch lives for a day! In the mv Taylor becomes Charli and Charli becomes Taylor and by the end of the mv they get a better understanding of the other person's perspective and life and ish. A Freaky Friday tease and ode that falls into the whole concept of "sympathy" and learning how the other person actually feels and being able to better get them and empathize with them at the end of the day realizing they arent this monster or idol you envisioned in your head:jonny5:

Edited by IBeMe
  • Like 3

She blocked Kanye on Spotify Global and, even more impressively, in the US too. :jonny2:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Arrows said:

Why does she refuse to use a reputation TV snippet? :deadbanana2:

She didn't have a problem on that Sunday surprise release of …RFI? in 2017.

• Like 2

Any news on I can do it radio updates...

i think generally 'olympics performance' isn't really something people think of

but i suppose it's been a long time coming for another US ceremony

• Like 1

I have a controversial take in that I think Rep TV is not done :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

what if I said this is one of her best songs ever?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Feanor said:

She blocked Kanye on Spotify Global and, even more impressively, in the US too. :jonny2:

I'm genuinely shocked that she blocked him in the US, i was sure he'd be #1 for at least 1-2 days :toofunny3:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arrows said:

It would be nice if she is involved, cause she's in the prime of her career right now and it'll likely be another 3 decades until the Olympics come to the US again, so 2028 is the time to get involved.

• Like 2

Not the butchered version being used. 

The muted "take me home", the synthline, the guitar riff, makes me ctfuu everytime :bibliahh:

Edited by mael
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

To this day i genuinely don't understand what's supposedly wrong with Style TV, it sounds perfectly like the original to me. Extreme case of nitpicking right there.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

It clearly sounds different :rip: (and worse to be clear :rip:

Edited by Clauss
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

I'm genuinely shocked that she blocked him in the US, i was sure he'd be #1 for at least 1-2 days :toofunny3:

Kanye's karma is finally catching up to him in America. I haven't listened to Vultures 2, but I saw some comments online that fans are just dragging it. Whatever song from Vulture 1 went #1 earlier this year is already barely getting 1M streams a day.

1 hour ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Kanye's karma is finally catching up to him in America. I haven't listened to Vultures 2, but I saw some comments online that fans are just dragging it. Whatever song from Vulture 1 went #1 earlier this year is already barely getting 1M streams a day.

Yeah, Vulture 1 has showed NO longevity whatsoever, it's actually quite impressive how quickly it fell off. And Vulture 2 is indeed being destroyed by fans :toofunny3:

ooh she was READY to pounce after the first day numbers came in, huh? 

Hi guys — inspired by @Erreur2 La Nature's post about the different TTPD versions — I was wondering if anyone's been keeping up with the bonus tracks that she's been releasing with all of the digital versions. I haven't paid much attention to her voice memos and acoustic releases post lover, but I used to like hearing the thought process in her drafts (and I know the acoustic versions aren't new vocal takes anymore, but with how this album is produced, I feel that some of the acoustics are worth checking out — not like the Lavender Haze acoustic version).

When this run is all said and done I would love to check out an "anthology" of sorts of all of the added bonus tracks that she's releasing to keep moving the album if anyone happens to have one. (If not maybe I'll scrounge YouTube and try to put a playlist together).

Additional tracks so far (thanks again Erreur for doing all of the legwork on consolidating these):

Acoustic:
Guilty As Sin? Acoustic
Down Bad Acoustic
Fortnight Acoustic
Fresh Out The Slammer Acoustic
But Daddy, I Love Him Acoustic

I Can Do it With a Broken Heart Acoustic

Live Versions:
loml (live from Paris)
My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys (live from Paris)
The Alchemy / Treacherous mashup (live from Paris)
How Did It End? (Live from Stockholm)
Guilty As Sin? (Live From Stockholm)
Peter (Live From Stockholm)

Voice Memos:

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys (First Draft Phone Memo)
Cassandra (First Draft Phone Memo)
The Black Dog (First Draft Phone Memo)
Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me? (First Draft Phone Memo)

Remixes:

Fortnight Blond:ish Remix

Fortnight Cults Remix

It looks like we have 16 additional tracks from the base material so far, anyone know if I'm missing anything?

Edited by Flames2Embers
More songs

1 hour ago, Flames2Embers said:

Hi guys — inspired by @Erreur2 La Nature's post about the different TTPD versions — I was wondering if anyone's been keeping up with the bonus tracks that she's been releasing with all of the digital versions. I haven't paid much attention to her voice memos and acoustic releases post lover, but I used to like hearing the thought process in her drafts (and I know the acoustic versions aren't new vocal takes anymore, but with how this album is produced, I feel that some of the acoustics are worth checking out — not like the Lavender Haze acoustic version).

When this run is all said and done I would love to check out an "anthology" of sorts of all of the added bonus tracks that she's releasing to keep moving the album if anyone happens to have one. (If not maybe I'll scrounge YouTube and try to put a playlist together).

Additional tracks so far (thanks again Erreur for doing all of the legwork on consolidating these):

Acoustic:
Guilty As Sin? Acoustic
Down Bad Acoustic
Fortnight Acoustic
Fresh Out The Slammer Acoustic
But Daddy, I Love Him Acoustic

Live Versions:
loml (live from Paris)
My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys (live from Paris)
The Alchemy / Treacherous mashup (live from Paris)
How Did It End? (Live from Stockholm)
Guilty As Sin? (Live From Stockholm)
Peter (Live From Stockholm)

Voice Memos:

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys (First Draft Phone Memo)
Cassandra (First Draft Phone Memo)
The Black Dog (First Draft Phone Memo)
Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me? (First Draft Phone Memo)

Remixes:

Fortnight Blond:ish Remix

It looks like we have 16 additional tracks from the base material so far, anyone know if I'm missing anything?

Fortnight Cults Remix and I Can Do It Instrumental

• Thanks 1

It seems like her team is cleaning up the warehouse for the next release :suburban: it's all aligning well with the end of the EU leg.

• Like 3

Oh The Manuscript the serve you are. I hope we continue to get the live tracks 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It seems like her team is cleaning up the warehouse for the next release :suburban: it's all aligning well with the end of the EU leg.

hmm i wonder if she should have saved some for next week?

new releases don't look competitive then

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.