Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:
  Reveal hidden contents

now that's a theme I can get behind :bird:

Spoiler

Alas, at this point I have beloved oomfs discussing the fact that she and Travis have the same rare eyes and so any potential offspring will also have the rare eyes :suburban:

No who're anthems for us, I fear :suburban:

• Haha 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

loml is hitting REALLY hard today, this may be one of the best hidden gems of the album. Track 5 material for sure. Go give it some streams people, it deserves it :chick3:

• Like 7

TTPD being in my top 3 Tay albums currently. :WAP:

Finally going to my first Eras show on sunday and I'm honestly scared for my listening habits after that day. :WAP:

Edited by Heldenzeit
  • Thanks 2

Fixation of the week: The Prophecy :WAP:

• Like 2

I've been loving those collages with folklore-evermore-Red TV-TTPD:TA. The four album covers compliment each other so well in aesthetic and color palette.

• Like 3

Also there's a Taylor exhibit at a museum in London. I'm going to check it out in a couple weeks when I'm there for my Eras Tour date 

• Like 1

Off topic but she is really bagging her biggest hit in South Korea in forever (if she even has hits there) with Cruel Summer :jonny5:

#1 Song by International Female Artist in the Country (Circle Chart) for months

#1 Song by International Artist on Apple Music Korea

#4 Song by International Female Artist on Spotify Korea 

• Like 4

In my top 3 of my album of the year.

4 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Off topic but she is really bagging her biggest hit in South Korea in forever (if she even has hits there) with Cruel Summer :jonny5:

#1 Song by International Female Artist in the Country (Circle Chart) for months

#1 Song by International Artist on Apple Music Korea

#4 Song by International Female Artist on Spotify Korea 

I might be wrong but I think WANEGBT was her biggest hit in Korea, peaking around #50 on Gaon back in 2012. Cruel Summer really is THAT smash hit.

Spoiler

Did Fortnight even chart in Korea :gaycat6:

• Like 2

You are not a real homosexual if you dislike But Daddy I Love Capital H-I-M

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611dc52f83ee4b9264800

It's literally her Born This Way

• Haha 6

redid the taylor discography sorter for the first time since pre midnights, and here's my updated top 30:

Spoiler

aCJ1xzu.png

i think my taste makes it obvious that a lot of my faves in her discography are her most romantic songs, so it only makes sense that the three most romantic TTPD songs made it here, but i didnt expect FOTS to be THAT high :jonny5:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I might be wrong but I think WANEGBT was her biggest hit in Korea, peaking around #50 on Gaon back in 2012. Cruel Summer really is THAT smash hit.

Reveal hidden contents

Did Fortnight even chart in Korea :gaycat6:

I think you're right. WANEGBT is definitely her biggest hit in East Asia (Japan, Korea and China). 

• Like 1

Title track is clinically insane. Ugh. 

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Like 1

The era is already dead :ahh: 

• Confused 1

On my way to the stadium to shop merch early :gaycat:

• Like 3

Queueing up for merch… We ain't slick. Got it though! :gaycatina1:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

I guess that's what happens when all your albums are somehow smashing at the same time :toofunny3:

yeah the era is dead also took too much time to release I can do it... now its gonna pull a lavender haze. I miss the singles era when she would release singles before the album... its win win for sure more number 1 singles... more buzz and the album benefits immensely from it. She could have beaten the Beatles number 1 records easily. She is the biggest artist on streaming right now in the world.. Yoyok,midnight rain and bejeweled deserved better...

• Like 3

Number one us Spotify again hooray 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

I wouldn't mind to see my faves having a dead era at #2 in the USA after 12 weeks at #1 

• Like 6

GAS? is going to be my most played song of the year and it won't be close :hoetenks: 

5 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Number one us Spotify again hooray 

13th week looks more and more likely now. 

The way at current rate it would take any other album released this year a grand total of 50 years to outstream TTPD :ryan3:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

I wouldn't mind to see my faves having a dead era at #2 in the USA after 12 weeks at #1 

People just need to accept that an album that easily spends 3 consecutive months at #1 on BB200 (and streaming charts) isn't going to be much of an era. 

With that said it's definitely sad that a 31 track album released at her peak only got one music video (unless she has some planned for release that were shot before May 9th). Or that they're fumbling the singles with shitty playlisting etc. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

People just need to accept that an album that easily spends 3 consecutive months at #1 on BB200 (and streaming charts) isn't going to be much of an era. 

With that said it's definitely sad that a 31 track album released at her peak only got one music video (unless she has some planned for release that were shot before May 9th). Or that they're fumbling the singles with shitty playlisting etc. 

To be fair, it does work on her favor that it was fumbled singles wise. Her singles not being pushed to the extreme like some others has helped in not make her overexposed.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.