Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

6 minutes ago, Goaty said:

is it weird I wouldn't be mad if she continued to ignore it? Helps it maintain its "hidden gem" status in her discography :shutup:

no, i get you. the 1-2-3 punch coney island - ivy - cowboy like me is too good for the masses :clap3:

• Like 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

kinda wanna see people who "never listen to taylor swift" or "her music sucks" listen to taylors album tracks but with alterations like pitch change. i wanna see their faces when it's revealed that her songs were played.

• Like 1

How dare you think it's romantic leaving me safe and stranded...

**** it, I was in love...

Crying Gif - IceGif

• Like 7

I Can Fix Him, the melody you have 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

TTPD fixation of the week = fresh out the slammer

indie rock country infused SMASH, I fear. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

the way The Black Dog snatched me bald the other night 

the way it clears most of her discography :jonny5:

• Like 6

The Albatross :jonny5:

• Like 3

Karlie gets asked her favorite song off TTPD and she says "the whole album"? :rip: She didn't even listen to it did she dddd 

10 hours ago, PrismaticOwen said:

TTPD fixation of the week = fresh out the slammer

indie rock country infused SMASH, I fear. 

I listen to this song every day I walk out of work

Like when she takes it up an octave and sings FRESH~~~OUT OF THE SLAMMER I can really FEEL it

toxiqueney-ajay.gif

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Goaty said:

is it weird I wouldn't be mad if she continued to ignore it? Helps it maintain its "hidden gem" status in her discography :shutup:

I... kind of agree? Evermore is extremely underrated but i love the idea that it's "our" album, in a way? :toofunny3:

Edited by Enrique523

17 hours ago, liam13 said:

kinda wanna see people who "never listen to taylor swift" or "her music sucks" listen to taylors album tracks but with alterations like pitch change. i wanna see their faces when it's revealed that her songs were played.

Oh trust me, people who say her music sucks NEVER listened to her entire albums, i'm 100% sure of it. Her album tracks are truly the best aspect of her work, a lot of her singles do NOT do justice to her incredible discography.

• Like 1

Fresh out Slammer praise :clap3:

The way I'm always on the right /correct/ just/ voracious/ true side of history that when I first heard it I collapsed on the floor and just knew it's the best song she's ever created :clap3:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Oh trust me, people who say her music sucks NEVER listened to her entire albums, i'm 100% sure of it. Her album tracks are truly the best aspect of her work, a lot of her singles do NOT do justice to her incredible discography.

i know that too. thats why i wanna see people's real reactions, not the fake or exaggerated ones from youtube reactors.

Broken Heart

◇ Pop: #23 (+1) *NEW PEAK*
Spins — 3175 [+262] 
Audience — 7.762M [+0.64] 

◇ Hot AC: #19 (=) *Peak*
Spins — 1691 [+105] 
Audience — 5.927M [+0.388]

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

Fresh out Slammer praise :clap3:

The way I'm always on the right /correct/ just/ voracious/ true side of history that when I first heard it I collapsed on the floor and just knew it's the best song she's ever created :clap3:

When she sings "Now pretty baby i'm coming back home to you" at a higher pitch at 1:16 it just sends me to heaven every time :jonny6:

Edited by Enrique523
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, liam13 said:

i know that too. thats why i wanna see people's real reactions, not the fake or exaggerated ones from youtube reactors.

Fair enough, i don't trust Youtube reactors either most of the time. Some of them i think are genuine but a lot of them just want clout from Swifties.

Edited by Enrique523
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Okay so this album is kind of excellent mood music for a breakup, isn't it? Especially one where you're not actually all that devastated because it's been withering away for a good part of those six years and there's someone else you've had your eye on who probably also won't work out very well but you don't care because you're less concerned with what's good for you and more concerned with controlling your own life narrative and being mad that the thing you invested all that time in was ultimately equally as much not the answer as the bad idea pulling you away is likely not the answer. Who would have thought? :gaycat:

Nnnn I had been meaning to ask for an update on hot work friend :deadbanana2:

So I leap from the gallows and I levitate down your street

Crash the party like a record scratch as I scream

WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME? 

You should be…

I was so GAGGED the first time I heard this :WAP:

• Like 3

Down bad has been hitting me like a freight train this week :gaycat6: i really hope she never stops making songs like this as i genuinely feel she's making the best music of her career currently for me. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Nnnn I had been meaning to ask for an update on hot work friend :deadbanana2:

That's still slooooowly improving, but we're getting somewhere :gaycat3:

But unfortunately I've graduated from my  Fresh Out The Slammer era to my loml era (the emotional pain was delayed by a day I guess) so that situation brings no joy to the emotional husk that I currently am - we'll have to see if I make it to my The Alchemy era or my imgonnagetyouback era next, I guess!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

But unfortunately I've graduated from my  Fresh Out The Slammer era to my loml era (the emotional pain was delayed by a day I guess) so that situation brings no joy to the emotional husk that I currently am - we'll have to see if I make it to my The Alchemy era or my imgonnagetyouback era next, I guess!

I feel this post on a spiritual level. The way I literally toss between TSMWEL, loml and imgonnagetyouback on different days :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Oh I'm praying you find your So High School era next :bird:

I'm currently in my New Romantics hot single people going out on the town era (really more of my illicit affairs era but let's not talk about that :foxaylove2:)

Spoiler

I wish Taylor had more songs about being a reckless mess playing a game of grindr hopping

:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Oh I'm praying you find your So High School era next :bird:

I'm currently in my New Romantics hot single people going out on the town era (really more of my illicit affairs era but let's not talk about that :foxaylove2:)

Reveal hidden contents

I wish Taylor had more songs about being a reckless mess playing a game of grindr hopping

Spoiler

If she ever included Grindr on one of her songs, I'd unstan :suburban:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:
  Hide contents

If she ever included Grindr on one of her songs, I'd unstan :suburban:

Spoiler

Nnnnn me too probably 

Still, there's a very unique feeling of utter uninhibited whorishness that I don't think she's written about (and probably never will :gaycat6:) but I can dream

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nnnnn me too probably 

Still, there's a very unique feeling of utter uninhibited whorishness that I don't think she's written about (and probably never will :gaycat6:) but I can dream

Spoiler

now that's a theme I can get behind :bird:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.