Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

54 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

whoopi-goldberg-rakeitoop.gif

Still, I'm not sure why you felt the need to share that opinion in the TTPD thread. You can stream that song as much as you like and you can think it's the greatest song ever made but idk why we have to hear about it :suburban:

I hope you enjoyed your Eras shows though :gaycat4:

Ok touché :suburban:  I tend to get unhinged when I get excited its a Friday. :smiley:

• Haha 1

• Replies 53.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

She can take her sweet ass time with TS12, I wouldn't care even if it's a 1989-puta sized gap, but if she has been recording these past two months with these vocals she has been serving, then "we aren't ready" would be an understatement :jonny:

Edited by Michael196
  • Like 6

I find it too funny that a certain stan is going all over the forum acting like everyone is bullying their fave and saying it "isn't the woman's fault" when they spent months making posts and threads about  taylor when she was with ratty saying how gross and awful and disgusting taylor was and how she was responsible for his actions.  Oh the Karma 

IMG_9723.gif.0a170ee36ca068dee6a3af4be26

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 7/18/2024 at 10:57 PM, Enrique523 said:

Yeah, Robin is one of the only TTPD songs that i personally consider to be a skip. But Peter is WAY too good for that, some people really have no taste :coffee2:

Spoiler

robin, thank you aimee, and cassandra = The TTPD skip club :ryan3:

1 hour ago, PrismaticOwen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

robin, thank you aimee, and cassandra = The TTPD skip club :ryan3:

Thank You Aimee is NOT a skip :coffee2:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Thank You Aimee is NOT a skip :coffee2:

that one's not, but thanK you aIMee is :coffee:

• Haha 1

Who's Afraid of Little Old Me is quickly growing on me.

No rude comments please.

• Haha 1

@Starchild I am going to f**k you up.

:clack:

9 hours ago, Tusk said:

Poor evermore. Guess there should have been The Folklore Monster to get these beautiful songs the listening they deserve.

Her team should silently combine the digital streaming albums into a single double album called woodvald. evermore erasure is too real and she's my favorite of the sisters!!

I played coney island, ivy and cowboy like me (my favs) for some of my friends one night who aren't close followers of Taylor but generally in the know of when she puts out albums, and they had no idea what evermore even was!!

Albums by non-German speaking female artists to spend 3+ weeks at #1 in Germany in the last 15 years: Taylor Swift's The Tortured Poets Department (3), Adele's 25 (3), Adele's 21 (8), Lady Gaga's The Fame/The Fame Monster (4) and Amy Macdonald's A Curious Thing (3).

Edited by Kyle-x
  • Like 7

Not releasing "Guilty as Sin?" as a single and promoting the hell out of it will end up being the biggest mistake of her career. What are you waiting for, Taylor?! It's right THERE.

9 hours ago, Starchild said:

I find it too funny that a certain stan is going all over the forum acting like everyone is bullying their fave and saying it "isn't the woman's fault" when they spent months making posts and threads about  taylor when she was with ratty saying how gross and awful and disgusting taylor was and how she was responsible for his actions.  Oh the Karma 

Cassandra's revenge! :clap3:

Just came to say The Anthology ages like wine, the same way evermore does. I leave it alone for a few days/a week or so and each time I return it hits harder and harder. 

Also Maroon has finally skyrocketed to the top of my Midnights rankings btw, it only took a few years for me to truly appreciate it :nicole: SOTB ruins what would've been an amazing 6 track run from Lavender Haze to Midnight Rain imo. SOTB is still fine but it doesn't stand up to YOYOK, Maroon, AH, LH, or MR. :gaycat6: 

• Like 5

I just realized Loml is the centerpiece of the album :jonnycat:

She sings about both muses simultaneously and how both led her on, waisted her youth, and made her spiral into the manic episode that is the rest of the album :jonnycat:.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Starchild said:

@KatyPrismSpirit it's you girl! PLAYING THE VICTIM AGAIN 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I haven't played The Anthology in full since the first month. I just can't stand half of it. 

I said Taylor was responsible for Matty's actions?:rip: Literally when? How come I'm randomly the topic in a thread where you are supposed to discuss TTPD? :deadbanana4: 

To that stan that spam downvotes everybody, keep my name out your mouth already. I never interacted with you on this site for you to be talking about me like that. But oh well, I guess I feel flattered you found it important enough to think of me and my alleged comments I posted over a year ago as a gotcha moment :cm:

15 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I haven't played The Anthology in full since the first month. I just can't stand half of it. 

One day out of nowhere songs will start hitting you and growing on you, honestly. It's a slow burn imo 

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

One day out of nowhere songs will start hitting you and growing on you, honestly. It's a slow burn imo 

I don't know, sis there are just too many bad songs in it. 

Cassandra

Robin

imgonnagetyouback

I hate it here

Thank you Aimee

All unbearable 

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I don't know, sis there are just too many bad songs in it. 

Cassandra

Robin

imgonnagetyouback

I hate it here

Thank you Aimee

All unbearable 

All instant classic :jonnycat:

• Like 2

How Did it End? though, that just might be her best song ever

• Like 2

robin and cassandra slander has become normalized i see :khalyan2:

• Like 1

Cry about it later.mp3 and get out of the thread then :gaygacat3: and I'm not even gonna quote it in here as not to derail

OT: I never got the criticism about about the anthology being "disjointed" and "not cohesive". Like the definition of an Anthology is literally a collection of poems :deadbanana:

Edited by Starchild
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

that one's not, but thanK you aIMee is :coffee:

I really don't understand why people dislike that song :toofunny3:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Cry about it later.mp3 and get out of the thread :gaygacat3: and I'm not even gonna quote it in here as not to derail

OT: I never got the criticism about about the anthology being "disjointed" and "not cohesive". Like the definition of an Anthology is literally a collection of poems :deadbanana:

Me neither. At worst there's 1 or 2 songs that feel "disjointed" compared to the rest but overall i find it fairly cohesive. It's one of her best bodies of work.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.