• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

8 hours ago, Starchild said:

This is what I never understood!

she's the biggest artist in the world, why wouldn't she be able to be given playlisting by the label?

All they know how to do is release remixes that would amount to the same streaming units as just pushing it up the playlist 

She absolutely is able to do it, she/her label are choosing not to do it for some weird reason. The same thing happened with Cruel Summer, it was smashing but it wasn't that high on TTH.

i can do it with a 1989 heart is an official radio single here and made her best debut week ever (inside the top 30 on week 1).

I don't get if it's international or only in selected countries. It is officially the new global single?

Edited by vale9001

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

i can do it with a 1989 heart is an official radio single here and made her best debut week ever (inside the top 30 on week 1).

I don't get if it's international or only in selected countries. It is officially the new global single?

no, it's only in italy. but all small movements points towards official announcement at one of the shows in milan

18 minutes ago, piotrert said:

no, it's only in italy. but all small movements points towards official announcement at one of the shows in milan

oh we went from not having her on radios to exclusive releases like Australia and similar? :rofl:

Edited by vale9001

1 hour ago, on the line said:

I Hate it Here has the folklore magic in it. Love this song so so much.

I relate to it living in dumpy west coast big cities :( 

I live in a very small village and I still can relate to it. I think that and The Prophecy are the songs I relate to most at the moment. 

Spoiler

which also indicates I might need therapy but who cares when you have Taylor's music 

• Like 4

TTH (Spotify)

#20. ICDIWABH (+4)

A-List Pop (Apple)

#3 ICDIWABH (NEW)

Today's Hits (Apple)

#2 ICDIWABH (NEW)

I guess we're getting a 2nd single after all :clap3: hoping this one manages to hit #1 on pop radio

• Like 7

1 minute ago, cruelhprince said:

TTH (Spotify)

#20. ICDIWABH (+4)

A-List Pop (Apple)

#3 ICDIWABH (NEW)

Today's Hits (Apple)

#2 ICDIWABH (NEW)

I guess we're getting a 2nd single after all :clap3: hoping this one manages to hit #1 on pop radio

Maybe she's showing the video tomorrow? :duca:

i want her to go shameless payola for one song. autoplay, airplay whatever - just to see how effective it would be. put those money from variants in good use sis :heart:

• Like 1

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Maybe she's showing the video tomorrow? :duca:

I'm clowning counting on that :chick1: July 13th seems like a good release date to me :fan:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cruelhprince said:

I'm clowning counting on that :chick1: July 13th seems like a good release date to me :fan:

July 13th could just be her making an announcement. Hopefully it's a TV announcement.

2 minutes ago, Buffy said:

July 13th could just be her making an announcement. Hopefully it's a TV announcement.

When she announces Debut TV and puta stans have to wait till 2025. :bam:

36 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

When she announces Debut TV and puta stans have to wait till 2025. :bam:

Good

11 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

she needs to write a Broadway musical like now :jonnycat:

Her songs are already super theatrical and the eras tour is basically a Broadway show masquerading as a pop show, especially the ttpd set. 

The drama a boadway voice would add to her lyrics and melodies:jonnycat:.

We will ABSOLUTELY be getting a Mamma Mia! type jukebox musical within a decade or two, when she can devote more time to it. I would bet money on it, it's such an easy slam-dunk.

• Like 1

oh of course a taylor juxe box musical will come and i don't think we need to wait that much, probably even before 10 years. Actually after the boom of the eras tour movie i wouldn't be surprised about a musical movie with her songs.

Edited by vale9001

I love this cover so much. This Is like being on the cover of Time in the US. It's the most important weekly magazine about politics and culture. Being on the cover is a very big thing.

Also i like the description in the cover cause they didn't only write "a pop icon has a huge impact in politics and economics" as you can ready everywhere but also "her djscography is a coming age novel for millions of people".

I never thought to It in this exactly same way and i think it's a perfect description of the essence of Taylor's life work 

spacer.png

• Like 4

Idk why but Fresh out the Slammer reminds me of August. I cant put my finger on why but I think it may be because it sounds very breezy...idk. Anyone else?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lille said:

We will ABSOLUTELY be getting a Mamma Mia! type jukebox musical within a decade or two, when she can devote more time to it. I would bet money on it, it's such an easy slam-dunk.

I pray she does it and then it becomes a movie that she directs because by then she will have directed at least like a handful of films! I can't wait for her movie directing chapter of her career yall :jonny5:

10 hours ago, piotrert said:

i want her to go shameless payola for one song. autoplay, airplay whatever - just to see how effective it would be. put those money from variants in good use sis :heart:

Exactly! I want her to do everything she can to make ICDIWABH as big of a hit as possible. Who cares what other people will say, they'll hate her no matter what.

57 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Idk why but Fresh out the Slammer reminds me of August. I cant put my finger on why but I think it may be because it sounds very breezy...idk. Anyone else?

I get it. Something about the syncopation in the chorus reminds me of the flow in august. It's a different rhythm entirely, but there's something very similar to me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hopefully TTPD era lasts to 3 singles because we know she taking a big break after the Eras Tour. 

Would yall ever want Taylor to go back to her old songwriting style (Debut, Fearless, Speak Now, and Red)? There's something really nostalgic with the way she used to write back then. 

3 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

hopefully TTPD era lasts to 3 singles because we know she taking a big break after the Eras Tour. 

If she keeps TTPD up to 3 singles, chances of reputa and debut TV happening this year would only get slimmer and slimmer :suburban:

Actually keeping both for 2025 during a "break" year from music would be pretty clever to avoid fatigue and keep her momentum for TS12 going for 2026.

53 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Would yall ever want Taylor to go back to her old songwriting style (Debut, Fearless, Speak Now, and Red)? There's something really nostalgic with the way she used to write back then. 

I know what you mean, but I think it's just nostalgia talking. As her writing evolves further I think we'll look back at this era of writing with similar fondness. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

If she keeps TTPD up to 3 singles, chances of reputa and debut TV happening this year would only get slimmer and slimmer :suburban:

Actually keeping both for 2025 during a "break" year from music would be pretty clever to avoid fatigue and keep her momentum for TS12 going for 2026.

Release rep tv and debut during her 'break' year is the best thing for her to do tbh. She's not everywhere but at the same time her name is still popping up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.