the way this album is still hitting and sounding amazing :clap3:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Sweeftie13 said:

TTPD midweek predictions: #1 with 142.000 copies

(Zack Brown #2 with 128.000) 

- by HDD 

Taylor Swift GIF by Espelho

The way she keeps WINNING :ahh:

I can't believe she's about to break her record for most weeks at #1 for an album, 18 YEARS INTO HER CAREER :toofunny3:

• Like 2

Fzf2z6eWIAAfDkr.jpg

The "oh oh oh"s during the bridge of My Boy... almost ruin the song for me.

• Thumbs Down 2

I wonder if The Anthology vinyls can debut 1M

• Like 1

spacer.png

Downfall imminent, tweet dragging Taylor goes viral, TikTok dragging Taylor's dance skills goes viral, etc 

• Haha 4

Her album selling power in Japan kinda fell off, but she still managed to sell out shows there?:suburban:

12 minutes ago, mael said:

Her album selling power in Japan kinda fell off, but she still managed to sell out shows there?:suburban:

Japan likes stuff like lover lol

I hope Billie takes AOTY and Taylor wins Pop Duo and SOTY at the 67th Grammys.

Now I'm down bad crying at the gym 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mael said:

She's clearing her peers there, it's just that western music is kind of dead on the charts. The only western album in the top 100 yearly chart last year was The Rolling Stones' Hackney Diamonds at #76 (54k sales). The next best performing ones were two best-of albums by The Beatles at #108 and #118, then Metallica's 72 Seasons at #142, then Rush! by Måneskin at #250, then #258 which is 1989 TV by Taylor and then the final western album in the top 300 at #285 which was Subtract by Ed Sheeran.

Outside the top 300, there's Six by Extreme at #364, Songs of Surrender by U2 at #372, Midnights by Taylor at #373, Council Skies by Noel Gallagher at #387, Doo-Wops by Bruno Mars at #402 ddd, Guts by Olivia Rodrigo at #410, Speak Now TV at #426

tl;dr, only 14 western albums charted in the top 500 of the year end chart last year and Taylor was the only woman in the top 400. :suburban:

Edited by Kyle-x
  • Like 5

39 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

She's clearing her peers there, it's just that western music is kind of dead on the charts. The only western album in the top 100 yearly chart last year was The Rolling Stones' Hackney Diamonds at #76 (54k sales). The next best performing ones were two best-of albums by The Beatles at #108 and #118, then Metallica's 72 Seasons at #142, then Rush! by Måneskin at #250, then #258 which is 1989 TV by Taylor and then the final western album in the top 300 at #285 which was Subtract by Ed Sheeran.

Outside the top 300, there's Six by Extreme at #364, Songs of Surrender by U2 at #372, Midnights by Taylor at #373, Council Skies by Noel Gallagher at #387, Doo-Wops by Bruno Mars at #402 ddd, Guts by Olivia Rodrigo at #410, Speak Now TV at #426

tl;dr, only 14 western albums charted in the top 500 of the year end chart last year and Taylor was the only woman in the top 400. :suburban:

Maybe @Taylor fanboy was right after all...a Mariah Carey remix for Down Bad is needed STAT :suburban:

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Taylor and Mariah blocking Feminem is NEEDED for the culture. @suburbannature @feelslikeadream can confirm!

I would become a Swiftie so quickly 

:suburban:

• Haha 4

oh this is gorgeous

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Maybe @Taylor fanboy was right after all...a Mariah Carey remix for Down Bad is needed STAT :suburban:

TTPD has sold nearly 40k (physical+digital) pure copies so far which is EXCELLENT for a western album in 2024 :jonny: 

• Like 1

fortnight is kinda just...there on pop radio lately.

currently has a +42 bullet. i suppose it's better than dropping

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lille said:

Fzf2z6eWIAAfDkr.jpg

The "oh oh oh"s during the bridge of My Boy... almost ruin the song for me.

So the chorus didn't ruin the song for you already? :giraffe: I'm still 50/50 with it, but the outro is soooo good

• Confused 1

Just going on record in here that my 3 recent threads are the result of me dozing off and wanting some entertainment to wake up and read. Like throwing a firecracker into a dumpster. 

OT: announce a second single or Puta TV, Alison. Or the Anthology vinyl. Please. Anything.

also my (2nd) Eras tour show is 32 days away, I'm excited to see the TTPD set live :duca: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I feel like international radio pulled Fortnight off of rotation due to the "I wanna killer her" line 'cause I haven't heard it since April

her best album :heart:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

Who is STILL consumming the Beatles's music like that in 2024? It's not like they released new music :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, mael said:

I feel like international radio pulled Fortnight off of rotation due to the "I wanna killer her" line 'cause I haven't heard it since April

People are so dumb these days it wouldn't even surprise me :rip:

The real issue at this point is the absence of a second single.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Who is STILL consumming the Beatles's music like that in 2024? It's not like they released new music :deadbanana4:

What OTHs will say about people still consuming Taylor's music in 2074.

moo.png

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.