Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me? lacks a real effective release... it builds and builds but a cathartic release never comes....

:suburban:

• Like 3

• Replies 53.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

I don't know what she put in Fortnight, but somehow it's still my most played song of the year - even The Prophecy hasn't overtaken it yet.

I love you, it's ruining my life :gaycat:

(edit: I guess The Alchemy X Treacherous Mashup is probably my most played by a country mile in reality, but Apple Music Replay refuses to count it lol)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

lead : Fortnight (released the week after she announced TTPD on Grammy), to give a glimpse of the album 

What would have been really iconic is if she also said something about seeing us in a Fortnight after announcing the album, and the lead single dropping 2 weeks after the Grammy announcement :worship: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

That deeply, profoundly unhinged sub comes up on my feed literally daily even though I literally just browse the main page and don't have an account. :deadbanana2: I honestly think some of the people who post there need help of some kind, like all that hateful energy and for what?

Truthfully, it's just made me listen to Taylor even more lately - and not even out of spite or anything, just like, it's the thing that makes my brain think "oh damn, I haven't listened to TTPD yet today!"

Spoiler

The person who created that sub is a mentally ill old woman (like over 50 years old, with kids and everything) who is (to no one's surprise, yet again) G-Anon and an actual convicted felon (stalking and uh...defecating on her victims' front porches...). She has multiple social media accounts across all platforms (she likes to pretend to be gay men for some reason though) and talks to herself all day everyday about hating on Taylor (and by extension Travis). It was a whole thing on Twitter when she got exposed and as pathetic and funny as it looks, can be considered genuinely concerning. Also go through profiles of people who post there, they're all active users on the G-Anon sub (again, to no one's surprise). And these unmedicated psychos wonder why I'll never take my foot off their dusty necks. :rip:

OT: Is ICDWABH really the second single? It feels like a rumor that blew up. 

Edited by Mandalore
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

defecating on her victims' front porches... 

:hoetenks: 

Do u have a link to this Twitter thread :gaycat7:

Just now, Cleanromantic said:

:hoetenks: 

Do u have a link to this Twitter thread :gaycat7:

Spoiler

I'll DM you the court files, they're public domain anyway :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Mandalore said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'll DM you the court files, they're public domain anyway :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

It would not surprise me if she's revealed to be a member in here :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

bd24c8519b83f8b1f0042bafad7da886.682x681

queen-3.thumb.gif.d03fb87a302d216f498de6

Fresh out the slammer needs to be worshiped more. 

• Haha 2

Signed CD return to stock. I guess they know the numbers of Zach. 

• Like 2

Stock was 65K btw, sold out now. 

• Like 1

waiting 15 minutes with signed CD just to left empty handed is cruel :monkey:

Just now, swifthino said:

don't lose hope, if they're going for Zach numbers they might do another drop mid week 

• Like 1

Just now, Dear Reader said:

don't lose hope, if they're going for Zach numbers they might do another drop mid week 

I don't this she'll need that much…

maybe it's for Eminem with the other 2 variants. 
Anyway, 65K sold in 24 minutes, almost 4 months after release. Insane. 

Just now, omrimayo said:

I don't this she'll need that much…

maybe it's for Eminem with the other 2 variants. 
Anyway, 65K sold in 24 minutes, almost 4 months after release. Insane. 

I'm pretty sure she could get a 500k week only on signed if she wanted to lose her hand afterwards. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dear Reader said:

I'm pretty sure she could get a 500k week only on signed if she wanted to lose her hand afterwards. 

Yea also it's for Zach, it says July 10th or before, so this week. I don't think she needs that much but fine. 

5 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Or cause of Eminem next week

It's kinda funny because they didn't need to ship any of the acoustic CDs aside from the BDILH ones during #thatweek, her team could've saved them for this week ddd

13 minutes ago, swifthino said:

she needs to reserve some for stans who don't happen to check online every 5 minutes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcGykxuI4Bf-dW6MZuoi1

• Haha 2

imagine if she dropped the Anthology cds

1 hour ago, omrimayo said:

Signed CD return to stock. I guess they know the numbers of Zach. 

NO WAY! Excellent sign. Looks like maybe it's within reach. I think Zack may do 150k-170k so she better have a good amount of signed CDs tbh

Zach's album kinda flopped so those CDs might be overkill. They're probably just stock clearing but I wish they would just ship them later when she actually needs them

34 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

NO WAY! Excellent sign. Looks like maybe it's within reach. I think Zack may do 150k-170k so she better have a good amount of signed CDs tbh

41 minutes ago, cruelhprince said:

imagine if she dropped the Anthology cds

And vinyls? Another EASY 1M. She will never do it and I DON'T KNOW WHY but she will never release it. It's a crime!

• Like 1

Anthology vinyl renders the tens of thousands of already produced copies of the other 4 editions useless in the eyes of the consumer, if it comes at all it will probably be way later or in limited quantities for something like RSD

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Anthology vinyl renders the tens of thousands of already produced copies of the other 4 editions useless in the eyes of the consumer, if it comes at all it will probably be way later or in limited quantities for something like RSD

maybe she will drop just the anthology tracks on vinyl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.