• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

If she does not release more singles and GAS? ends up being skipped I am PRAYING that some big tiktoker will make a trend to make that song go viral and FORCE her to release it or something. GAS? cannot go without being a single! It would LITERALLY be a hate crime. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

If she does not release more singles and GAS? ends up being skipped I am PRAYING that some big tiktoker will make a trend to make that song go viral and FORCE her to release it or something. GAS? cannot go without being a single! It would LITERALLY be a hate crime. 

This is the same woman that released YNTCD, unfortunately she's not afraid to hate crime us 

:suburban:

Spoiler

I will settle for GAS? being a Cruel Summer 2.0 at the very least 

• Haha 8

If this ***** ignores GAS? may it at least be performed on the next tour as a permanent fixture to the setlist :suburban:

18 minutes ago, 1989 said:

This is the same woman that released YNTCD, unfortunately she's not afraid to hate crime us 

Reveal hidden contents

I will settle for GAS? being a Cruel Summer 2.0 at the very least 

ME! -> YNTCD -> Lover (feat. Shawn Mendes) -> The Man -> Only the Young -> Christmas Tree Farm

We were in the TRENCHES  running for cover and she kept nuking us, over and over and over relentlessly until we found peace.mp3 with folklore :suburban:

Edited by Popboi.
  • Haha 11

6 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

ME! -> YNTCD -> Lover (feat. Shawn Mendes) -> The Man -> Only the Young -> Christmas Tree Farm

We were in the TRENCHES  running for cover and she kept nuking us, over and over and over relentlessly until we found peace.mp3 with folklore :suburban:

The way things were so bad that I welcomed CTF (which, she's a cute girl, just not a classic); Me! through OTY was especially painful and still gives me war flashbacks 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

The way things were so bad that I welcomed CTF (which, she's a cute girl, just not a classic); Me! through OTY was especially painful and still gives me war flashbacks 

Which was baffling when reputation ended on such a good note with the tour and she was overtly excited for... ME! :suburban: and we were clowning over the ******* holes in a fence.

Thank GOD Lover (album) was cute and everything after was a blessing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

She doesn't announce anything in Amsterdam? 2nd single cancelled 

I was blessed to experience my favorite song Guilty as Sin at my Amsterdam show. Thank you TayGod :clap3:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Need Fresh Out the Slammer acoustic worships NOW

Straight Jacket Straight Jacket Girl GIF - Straight Jacket Straight Jacket  Girl - Discover & Share GIFs

Would be more of a slay if new vocals but it is what it is for these acoustic versions.

45 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Would be more of a slay if new vocals but it is what it is for these acoustic versions.

This one is fanmade but the official one on CD has shipped so should be available soon!

• Haha 1

The hopeless, cyclical dread of Fortnight... The humdrum mundanity of a shattered life in the aftermath of heartbreak and humiliation... An OPENER.

• Like 5

You swore that you loved me, but where were the clues

I died on the altar waiting for the proof

You sacrificed us to the gods of your bluest days 

And I'm

JUST

GETTING

COLOUR

BACK

INTO

MY

FACE

I'M

JUST

MAD AS HELL

'CAUSE I 

LOVED

THIS

PLACE

FOR

SO

LONG

LONDON

Oh She was writing like never before. Like... What's not clicking... 

• Like 10

She literally said too much on Fresh Out The Slammer... A timeless classic of monumental proportions... Destroyed the Great American Songbook.

All those nights you kept me going

Swirled you into all of my poems

Now we're at the starting line, I did my time

Literally reframed Her last 3 ablums within these 3 lines

• Like 7

My 50 something professor was discussing Taylor with her assistant. She's going to the Eras shows in Germany and her assistant was like I don't get it :bibliahh:. The way she's everywhere and on everyone's tongue

• Haha 1

You holy ghost 

You told me I'm

The love of your life 

Invented singwriting. Someone literally needs to rip my heart out, I can't take this. Probably my favourite Lord sing ever, give or take a Treacherous. 

• Like 4

Was any of it true?
Gazing at me starry-eyed
In your Jehovah's Witness suit
Who the f*ck was that guy?

She's spitting your honour

• Like 4

Someone told me there's no such thing as bad thoughts, only your actions talk the Chekhov's gun to And in plain sight you hid, but you are what you did, the start and end of the love affair

There will simply never be a better ablum!

• Like 5

The Prophecy kinda fell off...

Top 3... on The Anthology

How Did It End?

I Hate It Here

Peter

D0vVUYd.thumb.gif.b604501b4938f3f8fb44a5

Beauty is a beast that roars

Down on all fours

Demanding more 

Someone give Her a billion more dollars NOW 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

I'm loving this page so far, keep it going :clap3:

1 hour ago, Great Username said:

You swore that you loved me, but where were the clues

I died on the altar waiting for the proof

You sacrificed us to the gods of your bluest days 

And I'm

JUST

GETTING

COLOUR

BACK

INTO

MY

FACE

I'M

JUST

MAD AS HELL

'CAUSE I 

LOVED

THIS

PLACE

FOR

SO

LONG

LONDON

Oh She was writing like never before. Like... What's not clicking... 

This lyricism is so next level and the song is super evocative. I was very surprised when around release time people said they were underwhelmed by this song and that it should not be track 5. It's my most played from the album.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

This lyricism is so next level and the song is super evocative. I was very surprised when around release time people said they were underwhelmed by this song and that it should not be track 5. It's my most played from the album.

I have to confess that it's not exactly my favorite track on the album and not close to being my favorite track 5, but time has made me appreciate it so much more. The songwriting is SOOO good, I just think that I was thrown off by the production at first but I've grown to like it more now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I have to confess that it's not exactly my favorite track on the album and not close to being my favorite track 5, but time has made me appreciate it so much more. The songwriting is SOOO good, I just think that I was thrown off by the production at first but I've grown to like it more now. 

Pretty much the same here. 

I'm not really fond of it being the track 5, merely because there's something else on the album that fits the bill a thousand times better: The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived. loml would be my second choice. So Long London only comes third when I think of track 5s (on the standard edition). 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.