Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Yeah, that's true. I just wish she would release The Anthology vinyls to see its strength :lakitu: just play the game a bit and make it a fun week with a lot of internet fumes. 

Oh for sure, I'd love to have a strategically timed The Anthology vinyl release. :gaycat2: Considering she blew her nose and the internet fumed for a couple of days, I'd say we're soon due another meltdown! :dies:

• Like 1

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

3 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

not this the same day as the "flop songs" thread lol :gaycat6:

Already posted it there too, but looks like I should've waited :dies:

GRfm0q0WAAAFCHw?format=png&name=medium

3 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

The Zach Bryan release this coming week looks like it will make things difficult without a significant promotional push. Week 11 will probably be the last consecutive week and the last #1 week until later in July at the earliest.

I really wanted her to block Zach ngl since his girlfriend is such a hater it would be funny to see her fume on her podcast :clack:

27 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

I really wanted her to block Zach ngl since his girlfriend is such a hater it would be funny to see her fume on her podcast :clack:

His gf is a hater?

:clack:

What's funny is she could block him if she tried nnnn 

• Like 2

Where's the TTPD (extended versions) to keep her at #1?

We all want more Jack instrumentals on the songs. Right?!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I hope people will give MBOBHFT its flowers in the future because it's one of the most ear-worm chorus on the entire album and top-tier in her career tbh. That thing just gets stuck in your head and good luck getting rid of it. 

• Like 9

cute video and nice analysis of the most recent lore

4 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

cute video and nice analysis of the most recent lore

My two favorite TTPD-related videos that I watched so far are these two:

The first was shared in this thread by I don't remember who (but icon behavior)

The second is a little 'weirder' if you will, but I think she makes a lot of great points (and actually dabbles into the question of the 'immature' talk surrounding Taylor). She gets too far into analyzing her psychology sometimes imo, but I still thought it was a really great one. And the tracklist re-shuffle she suggests at the end of the video is the one I use whenever I don't feel like listening to the complete 2 hours album.

3 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

and a hypocrite too

:clack:

Is the Anthology coming out on the 19th of this month or was that screenshot I saw some photoshopped mess? :khalyan2:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sweeftie13 said:

We could add: 

- 2 more weeks from TTPD

- 6 weeks from Reputation TV

- 3 weeks from Taylor Swift TV (if she release it on christmas period it could reach even 4/5 weeks ) 

This is a setup to puta and bumpkin. :deadbanana:

New single, Anthology CD, Vinyl, more variants, etc. She can easily block anyone. She just needs to "move". 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Klein said:

I hope people will give MBOBHFT its flowers in the future because it's one of the most ear-worm chorus on the entire album and top-tier in her career tbh. That thing just gets stuck in your head and good luck getting rid of it. 

It's the most Max Martin-y track she's ever written without him, and then she wrote it all by herself. I was actually impressed and surprised by that! "purchased at the ma-all", "My Booy" and the "oh-oh-ouh"s are all extremely brain-scratching and catchy parts:loud:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Lille said:

Is the Anthology coming out on the 19th of this month or was that screenshot I saw some photoshopped mess? :khalyan2:

I think it may be real tbh. There's a reason Eminem decided to release his album on the week of the 12th immediately after another big male release (Zack Bryan ). They are both scared of hurricane Swift :khalyan2:

What if she goes really left-field and release a single that we won't expect (eliminating ICDIWABH, Down Bad, Guilty as Sin, MBBHFT, WAOLOM)?

What if she releases a ballad? loml, The Black Dog, TSMWEL or How Did It End would be amazing. If there's a potential hit in there aside form the obvious ones, my bet would be So High School or imgonnagetyouback. I would love I Hate It Here to be a single too, it sounds heavenly even though radio definitely won't embrace it.

Edited by Mr. Duff

Now I'm dancing in my dress in the sun and
Even my daddy just loves him
I'm his lady, and oh my God
You should see your faces
Time, doesn't it give some perspective
No, you can't come to the wedding
I know he's crazy but he's the one I want

2Wj09o9.gif

11 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I think it may be real tbh. There's a reason Eminem decided to release his album on the week of the 12th immediately after another big male release (Zack Bryan ). They are both scared of hurricane Swift :khalyan2:

If that is true, she should announce it in Amsterdam and do pre-orders :khalyan2:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

What if she goes really left-field and release a single that we won't expect (eliminating ICDIWABH, Down Bad, Guilty as Sin, MBBHFT, WAOLOM)?

What if she releases a ballad? loml, The Black Dog, TSMWEL or How Did It End would be amazing. If there's a potential hit in there aside form the obvious ones, my bet would be So High School or imgonnagetyouback. I would love I Hate It Here to be a single too, it sounds heavenly even though radio definitely won't embrace it.

If she goes that way she must choose Thank you Kim :heart2:

Rep TV coming Sep 13 

3 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Rep TV coming Sep 13 

Me when I lie 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.