Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Can't wait for Hack to ruin this masterpiece d82g71y-b6eb1953-0053-4983-830f-40d5c10c2684.thumb.png.cd1f6ee23202dd369dd0d720c30a196b.png

• Haha 1

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

47 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Can't wait for Hack to ruin this masterpiece d82g71y-b6eb1953-0053-4983-830f-40d5c10c2684.thumb.png.cd1f6ee23202dd369dd0d720c30a196b.png

i swear if this gets snooze'd into a synthpop/acoustic song :ryan3:

5 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

we could only pray :ryan3:

The fact that they're gonna do an hour long video per song. :deadbanana2:

There are several songs I can't imagine talking about for an hour, and twice as many that I can't be bothered to watch them talk about for an hour. :deadbanana2:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Manifesting My Boy & title track acoustic CDs next week :jonny: 

11 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

There are several songs I can't imagine talking about for an hour, and twice as many that I can't be bothered to watch them talk about for an hour. :deadbanana2:

Track by track breakdown? Hmmmm now that is something i can do as promo. :dies:

I love the poetry and the aesthetic of the era a lot. Maybe the songs don't sonically fit my vibe. 

But when it comes to the way she paints the era and the visuals? It's kind of a collapse. 

Idk if i already said it but watching her perform WAOLOM on the eras tour with that stage and that PRESENCE. :wanda:

Edited by selena_lavigne

5 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

I agree... 

Like I thought I was gonna be gagged when I listened to that album but I was met with cheaply produced pots and pans music, soulless autotuned vocals, and weak annoying melodies 

This hot garbage is not listenable and bald misogynistic YouTubers and broke pitchfork "journalists" will never gaslight me into thinking otherwise. 

You are on the wrong side of history sis…..

Did u miss ur bus to the horsegirl convention typing that?

Edited by 4Walls
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

Some truly swear her career will decline cause she "blocked Charli xcx" :bibliahh: it's always the "charts don't matter!!!1111" squad that gets so offended by this type of stuff, ironic huh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Some truly swear her career will decline cause she "blocked Charli xcx" :bibliahh: it's always the "charts don't matter!!!1111" squad that gets so offended by this type of stuff, ironic huh.

Hun you're gonna miss the bus !!!

• Thumbs Down 6

16 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

I'm sure this made sense in your mind while typing.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

you're still in the thread of the album you allegedly hate. pathetic :heart:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Love them but truly who is stupid enough to actually need this song broken down this way?

As if the GP gives af about Taylor blocking anyone let alone charli xcx :bibliahh: sorry to the pressed gays tho xx

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

Love them but truly who is stupid enough to actually need this song broken down this way?

They do it for all albums, why are y'all so mad about it? :rip:

• Like 1

im sorry but OTH have to be the most MISERABLE haters of all time. I guarantee NO ONE cares about some random UK #1 :rip:

• Like 8

pop albums with most #1 weeks this century

21 24 

1989 11

25 10 

Folklore 8

Tortured Poets 7, coming for 8 on Sunday

Hope it at least gets runner-up. 13 would be nice

5 hours ago, Magickarp said:

4 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

I kind of hope it'll be an acoustic ballad. Having her recreate Rihanna's version would just be redundant.

i don't give a ****, i'll stan taylor forever. **** these chronically online people 

• Like 9

at a full club BLASTING Bad Blood and everyone is screaming. NOBODY cares about some random UK chart :dies:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh here's the tea, it's always a delight to see what people in the real world who aren't connected to chronically online spaces think. Nobody in the GP cares about these non-issues that stans are running into the ground as a (obviously failed) last-ditch effort to thwart her dominance. 

It was also the same with TTPD's release, if you looked at ATRL or Twitter you'd think the album was hated and she was a joke but in the real world everyone listened to it. And they either had one of two normal reactions; 1. they liked it and added it to their playlist, or 2. they didn't like it and moved on without making odd thinkpieces on why she's evil for [insert nonsense here] :coffee2:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

at a full club BLASTING Bad Blood and everyone is screaming. NOBODY cares about some random UK chart :dies:

I would also scream if I heard Bad Blood in public, albeit for a different reason. :keir:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

I would also scream if I heard Bad Blood in public, albeit for a different reason. :keir:

YOU FORGIVE YOU FORGET BUT YOU NEVET LET IT GO 

Now that I've finished ranting

Make some noise for Fresh Out The SOTY, everybody!

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.