Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

14 minutes ago, every1blinks said:

There's magic in I Look in People's Windows. The artist this woman is :WAP:

Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus still has me in a chokehold, ugh

The way I toss between Side A and Side B DAILY. I never know which one is my fav, but today I'm definitely a Side B girlie :rip:

• Like 1

• Replies 53.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

she better drop that ICDI music video tomorrow

uyvV0ID.gif

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

The way I toss between Side A and Side B DAILY. I never know which one is my fav, but today I'm definitely a Side B girlie :rip:

Side B has some of my top songs from the album (Chloe, HDIE, IHIH(!!!), SHS), but Side A is my favorite. It's much stronger as a whole imo while Side B is a little less consistent. Side A is also more focused on the message of the album (the chaos surrounding her relationships/Taylormania) than side B which is more all over the place with songs that don't fit the overall message (TYA, Cassandra, Robin). 

Production-wise, I also think Jack did some of his finest work with Taylor on this. Songs like FOTS, GAS and WAOLOM are just excellent. 

• Like 2

Oh I feel like we're definitely getting news of some sort tomorrow, no way she'd waste that. I haven't clowned in weeks either, but I have a feeling. :jonnycat:

I feel like anyone expecting music is perhaps clowning too hard, though—I think an announcement should be as high as we let our hopes get. 

Spoiler

Unless it's more variants 

:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The amount of warning points and banning i got from this thread :doc:,  certain users here are a bunch of ******* weirdos and I wish the base would experience some purging. 

Spoiler

I'm sure they'll report this one too...

I need to forget, so take me to Florida

I've got some regrets, I'll bury them in Florida

Tell me I'm despicable, say it's unforgivable

At least the dolls are beautiful, **** me up, Florida

What a crash, what a rush, **** me up, Florida

It's one hell of a drug

It's one hell of a drug

Love left me like this and I don't want to exist

So take me to Florida

• Like 2

I-....yall I hate that I'm believe the TTPD Part 3 rumors :skull: It legit makes no sense but I am I HATE IT HERE :jonny4:

Apparently after wearing the choker, her website crashed with an error code the same way the night she wore the clock choker her website crashed with that error code or whatever :jonny5:something is happening yall....I would be MORE than satisfied with just an announcement of a second single with a mv hopefully but I'd also be GAGGED and gooped if she gave us a third album for the TTPD or whatever :jonny5: maybe this part will focus more on Travis? or maybe it will focus more on Joe since the first part was heavy on the Matty content? idk...I kinda don't want the Reputation TV announcement just yet. I want rep to be announced end of summer ish and then released end of fall 2024 or something instead 

On 6/7/2024 at 9:36 AM, TaylenaStan said:

listen to Sabrina's new song for a preview of TS12 production:suburban:

Please Please Please smashing... It's so over. The success stans won:suburban:

Can't wait for the day it's revealed that Matty was who lead her to Aaron

ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c37364aa698a77a.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I know I have written this for ages but the singles REALLY need to be like this:

1. Fortnight

2. Broken Heart

3. Down Bad Remix f/ someone

4. Guilty As Sin? 

end era or make So High School & But Zaddy Me Love Him as radio singles

Fortnight did a good job introducing the record, Broken Heart will be a fun summer bop...it's already doing amazing especially internationally, Down Bad remixed with like SZA doing more vocal harmonies and stuff would reinvigorate the era and make it fun too like how Karma Remix kind of brought excitement to Midnights era deep into the era (despite the remix flopping lol) and then Guilty As Sin? would help sell the record. It's the type of song that showcases another facet of the record very well. Those 4 NEED to happen. Then if she thinks the record still has some juice or if she wont be releasing new music in a while she could just sent So High School to pop and AC/HAC radio and send But Zaddy I Love Him to country just for shits and giggles lol 

• Like 2

On 6/6/2024 at 9:36 PM, TaylenaStan said:
  Hide contents

listen to Sabrina's now song for a preview of TS12 production:suburban:

listen to Sabrina's now song for a preview of TS12 production:suburban:

I legit would not mind that gorgeous production on Px3 to be what some songs on TS12 sound like tbh :suburban: It's so beautifully layered production wise but always space for Sabrina's beautiful voice to shine and her melodies to lead the track. If she delivers a PX3 sounding song as the lead on TS12 we can expect another 1.5M+ debut figure for the parent alburm tbh :suburban: (obviously I just hope the lyrics would be more mature and elevated compared to PX3 )

9 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

(obviously I just hope the lyrics would be more mature and elevated compared to PX3 )

I'm of the opposite opinion:suburban:Her signature lyrical style & her amazing delivery are what make this borefest of an instrumental good.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

I'm of the opposite opinion:suburban:Her signature lyrical style & her amazing delivery are what make this borefest of an instrumental good.

Her delivery for sure but some of the lyrics are little juvenile I think (but then again some of Taylor's most iconic lyrics are also rather juvenile so maybe I'm being pretentious tbh) :suburban:

• Like 1

omggggg this puta needs to HURRY with ICDIWABH :deadbanana4: "fortnight" has a kinda weak bullet on pop atm, just let it hit top 5, then send ICDIWABH to radio IMMEDIATELY. "fortnight"s streams might drop a tad, but i think it'll still do great numbers on streaming while ICDIWABH has its moment over the summer

5 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

The amount of warning points and banning i got from this thread :doc:,  certain users here are a bunch of ******* weirdos and I wish the base would experience some purging. 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sure they'll report this one too...

At least the dolls are beautiful, **** me up, Florida

What a crash, what a rush, **** me up, Florida

It's one hell of a drug

It's one hell of a drug

Love left me like this and I don't want to exist

So take me to Florida

Now sis, before this becomes, "oh we know who this is", It's not me. 

I didn't even report #that certain user feeling high and mighty who was quick to defend you.

Clearing my reputation, reporting myself as offtopic. @bluebirdsforever

Edited by Taylor fanboy

What are you even talking about??? Please please please already sounds like a Taylor song production wise (and the verses also sound like Taylor melodically/ in the rhyming). The song sounds like what Jack and Taylor did on the 1989 vault. The moment I heard it I thought of Slu!t, suburban legends, and say don't go.

• Like 1

Charli or SZA or Billie or Drake top 3 on the album I fear 

• Haha 5

It's eras tour day :heart: 

well, YES!

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

well, YES!

A publication acknowledged it, now there's a way higher chance of her making it a single :jonnycat:

Here's my prediction for the 100th Eras show: A MV for TTPD (song). :) 

15 minutes ago, Nein said:

Here's my prediction for the 100th Eras show: A MV for TTPD (song). :) 

She wore her watch choker recently to close out the era. repTV is coming.

:eddie:

So, are we clowning tonight? :gaycat6:

Just now, Feanor said:

So, are we clowning tonight? :gaycat6:

Yes :bird:

How many hours till it starts?

When she grabs that guitar tonight and starts with 'I never trust a narcissist' :WAP::WAP:

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.095d00db14d

Oh! 2000 pages! The album is opening with 2M confirmed!

Edited by Nick_317
Old typo dies screeeeeaaaaaaming
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.