• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

53 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Please Please Please would have been a cute song on TTPD tbh :eli: Kinda mad he didnt give that production to Tay tbh :eli: 

---------

ok time for single #2 miss Swift! Give us Broken Heart on radio come on!

thats for a young up coming artist... taylor has already been there done that with blank space. It suits Sabrina more. And also taylor better promote the next single cuz I can do it is nearly at 300 million.

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Please Please Please would have been a cute song on TTPD tbh :eli: Kinda mad he didnt give that production to Tay tbh :eli: 

---------

ok time for single #2 miss Swift! Give us Broken Heart on radio come on!

I love Please Please Please, but I don't think it would fit Taylor at this point in her career. 

Guilty As Sin? would make the most sense as single 2 in my opinion. Broken Heart was very immediate, but Guilty As Sin? is the type of song to really sell an album, like what Love On The Brain was to Rih's Anti. It's also doing really well in daily streams.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Guilty As Sin? would make the most sense as single 2 in my opinion. Broken Heart was very immediate, but Guilty As Sin? is the type of song to really sell an album, like what Love On The Brain was to Rih's Anti. It's also doing really well in daily streams.

then single 3 should be who's afraid of little old me, it will be another classic!!!!

45 minutes ago, Arrows said:

agreed, it has almost caught up in daily streams despite not even being on the TTPD set. a remix with SZA would go hard tbh.

1 hour ago, Arrows said:

Guilty as Sin? will be the GC/early CS of the album. It won't be a single unfortunately. It's obvious her team never even considered it since it's not on the setlist. 

• Like 4

On 6/11/2024 at 7:14 PM, 305 said:

Has anyone seen a theory about a possible connection between GAS and august?

What if he's written mine on my upper thigh/ your back beneath the sun, wishing i could write my name on it

I just realized this yesterday 

:suburban:

You could definitely assume the love triangle is between her, Joe and M*tty

Tomorrow's show will be one for the books 

gPQTMOP.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

gPQTMOP.gif

3rd TTPD? We dont want it

1 minute ago, aotearoa said:

3rd TTPD? We dont want it

is the "we" in the room with us?

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.thumb.g

• Like 2

Lover to evermore in 16 months... Lord what is your secret

• Haha 5

52 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

gPQTMOP.gif

I don't understand how the 100th show correlate with a third album because of Error 321. Wouldn't the 123th show make more sense at the very least? 

Anyway, the show will be amazing. The 100th show that falls on a 13th? She'll be cooking something exceptional. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

I don't understand how the 100th show correlate with a third album because of Error 321. Wouldn't the 123th show make more sense at the very least? 

Anyway, the show will be amazing. The 100th show that falls on a 13th? She'll be cooking something exceptional. 

I don't understand the correlation either. I just think we haven't clowned in a while

Npmgsop.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

is the "we" in the room with us?

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.thumb.g

Ofc

31 is too much already

3 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

Ofc

31 is too much already

Hope she gives us 31 more

Npmgsop.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I don't understand the correlation either. I just think we haven't clowned in a while

Npmgsop.gif

I mean, a sizeable portion of the fanbase clowned, through very elaborated mathematics, that each and every show since Paris N1 was going to be the night she announces Rep TV. 

Npmgsop.gif

Edited by Klein

15 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Hope she gives us 31 more

Npmgsop.gif

:clack:

Forgive me Peter, please know that I tried to hold on to the days when you were mine,

But the woman who sits by the window has turned out the light.

Might be one of my favorite one-liner on the album. And also the call back to cardigan just elevates the song even more. 

• Like 3

We love Peter praise.

Truly a once in a career serve.

It's unfortunate that ballads are kinda dead right now on the charts, otherwise, this and The Black Dog would be amazing singles.

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

We love Peter praise.

Truly a once in a career serve.

It's unfortunate that ballads are kinda dead right now on the charts, otherwise, this and The Black Dog would be amazing singles.

It took me a while to really get Peter. I used to not understand the praise it received (especially from @Dear Reader who I associated with being the #1 Peter fan of the fandom), like I just saw it as a cute song. But I think it had more to do with the fact that it is tacked on at the end of a very intense album and so by the time I reached it, I was just drained of all my mental capacity. 

It only clicked when I started to play the album on shuffle and got to listen to it within the first few songs. I finally understood what was being said and what was happening in the song. Same thing happened with The Manuscript (though it still isn't one of my top song despite being a good to great one). 

• Like 5

I'm currently so obsessed with this song...

It perfectly describes how I've been feeling lately :dancehall3:

Taylor Swift - 'The Tortured Poets Department' - Page 232 - Music - ATRL

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Like 6

Everyone talking about "______ should be the next single", "______ needs a video" when y'all know damn well we're not even going to get an Anthology physical release let alone anything else from this era.

uyvV0ID.gif

• Haha 1

There's magic in I Look in People's Windows. The artist this woman is :WAP:

Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus still has me in a chokehold, ugh

• Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.