• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

I will admit that was the origin story for my ORepH status (do you not remember "name a badder ***** than Taylor Swift"? ddd), but now I've grown and have simply come to accept the fact that it's a very good album, but with one godawful song and a few more that I skip more than usual, and those less than amazing songs make up like 1/3 of the entire track list, which is far more than I skip any other Taylor album (even Lover, which I think has more godawful songs, has fewer :gaycat4:)

It's simply a matter of taste and authenticity - my tastes don't swing toward dated electropop and I don't think it was an authentic piece of output from miss Taylor. She literally referred to it as the result of a wounded animal lashing out, and I think that holds quite true for how well it reflects her and her character :ryan3:

It's good to admit you have a problem, that's the first step toward recovery :ryan3:

We're not there yet but it'll all get better eventually, you'll see :ryan3:

(I see what you mean about dated electropop, that's the reason i can't STAND Britney's discography. I do believe Reputation is way better than any of Britney's albums though)

Edited by Enrique523
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

You are so correct! In before you're called a reputation stan for having BALLS.

:ryan3:

Too late, @wastedpotential decided to ruin their potential by hating on Reputation, how sad :ryan3:

• Haha 2

I can do it with a broken heart could go number 1 quickly though as soon it gets radio adds. And since she's in Europe the song will blow up there too. Truly a mastermind. Her IQ must be insanely high she's about to have 20 years of constant success in 2026. She could even retire but i dont want her to. Her music means everything to me. Roadtrips,indoors,outdoors,carpool. Taylor has been my ride or die since 2008.

• Like 1

The Bolter and Blank Space are sisters just like Cowboy Like Me and …Ready for It? are. :heart:

I see four masterpieces.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The Bolter and Blank Space are sisters just like Cowboy Like Me and …Ready for It? are. :heart:

I see four masterpieces.

girl what is the correlation :ahh:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, kayliah said:

I can do it with a broken heart could go number 1 quickly though as soon it gets radio adds. And since she's in Europe the song will blow up there too. Truly a mastermind. Her IQ must be insanely high she's about to have 20 years of constant success in 2026. She could even retire but i dont want her to. Her music means everything to me. Roadtrips,indoors,outdoors,carpool. Taylor has been my ride or die since 2008.

ICDIWABH would truly be the best choice for 2nd single if she wants a big hit. I know everyone love Guilty As Sin but it wouldn't do as well.

Down Bad is the most radio bait song on the album, she should release it next with an old school hollywood alien abduction mv (fits the eras theme and would certainly do smth on the charts). Broken Heart seems to be a fan fave however I dont think it would resonate that well with radios/GP

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slate said:

Title track is so underrated

taylor2.thumb.gif.61c7c7fcfb989714dda1c2543816748c.gif

i saw it live and it's grown on me so much ever since

taylor2.thumb.gif.61c7c7fcfb989714dda1c2

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I see four masterpieces.

Adoption? :heart:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Down Bad is the most radio bait song on the album, she should release it next with an old school hollywood alien abduction mv (fits the eras theme and would certainly do smth on the charts). Broken Heart seems to be a fan fave however I dont think it would resonate that well with radios/GP

I prefer down bad and my boy as pop singles but if she does a meme worthy music video that is irresistible I can do it it can blow up and she could release cd singles or downloads only live versions to get a number 1. Its the second most streamed song and the live performance of it is so fun and cute.

6 hours ago, Kern said:

what's the best gif to describe 'Bolter'?

I always think of:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525q2r0y4hetyb416vcn

2 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

Broken Heart is def the one that would resonate the most, it's had the best hold and the most popular on tiktok.

God I'm so thankful for this thread and being able to talk about the music cause the online discourse is rotten. F*uxmoi posting daily threads with new headlines about her filled to the brim with vitriol comments, I have friends sending me TikTok making fun of her on the daily, it's getting exhausting ugh 

• Like 3

Haters be damned, I want her to pull out all the stops to get this to 10+ weeks at #1 and join Fearless/1989, it deserves it for The Prophecy alone

:khalyan2:

Those weeks being consecutive would be the cherry on top

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, AnitaFalafel said:

God I'm so thankful for this thread and being able to talk about the music cause the online discourse is rotten. F*uxmoi posting daily threads with new headlines about her filled to the brim with vitriol comments, I have friends sending me TikTok making fun of her on the daily, it's getting exhausting ugh 

reputation tv is really coming sooner than we expected :suburban:

I'm so sick of shuffling TTPD on Spotify and that ******* Robin song is always the third song. 

I am not giving it more streams. Not sorry about it. 

Posted (edited)

almost 40m on 40th day, still slaying

Edited by piotrert
  • Like 4

Almost 40M over a month after the album's release, just INSANE :rip:

I know i'm repeating myself at this point but i'm SO happy the album is a smash, i wouldn't have been able to take it if it didn't do that well on top of being bashed by many critics.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, piotrert said:

almost 40m on 40th day, still slaying

Wow, it is a big difference from Midnights, I mean the % gain.

4 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Wow, it is a big difference from Midnights, I mean the % gain.

i think it's partially due to memorial day, it dropped more so now it's rebounding. but overall it's very stable

2 minutes ago, piotrert said:

i think it's partially due to memorial day, it dropped more so now it's rebounding. but overall it's very stable

6 Weeks in and still loml now in the background for me, the album is ALWAYS in my life after 6 weeks. Her best for me and I'm her hardcore fan since 2012. 

• Like 2

I'm starting to get REALLY worried about the "Swifties for Palestine" movement on Twitter, they're trying to force Taylor to speak up and it will do nothing but create problems. They literally want to scream CEASEFIRE during The Spanish concerts. Even the media is starting to talk about it :rip:

People need to stop with all this performative activism and direct all this energy to POLITICIANS, not popstars or celebrities. Taylor is not gonna be able to end this war by herself, only politicians can do anything. This will all end horribly if this goes on, i'm really getting scared :rip:

On 5/28/2024 at 1:00 AM, PoisonedIvy said:

Who the hell cares about upbeat summer songs, go listen to Ava Max if that's what you want :rip: 

I'm listening to Madison beer & Sabrina Carpenter, & Ariana grande, they released bops 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.