Hide contents

I wish I was hearing what y'all are hearing in Florida but alas :ryan3:

:ryan3:

Lack of taste confirmed i see :ryan3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

Not a reputation rehabilitator going off about a lack of taste, sister the call is coming from inside the house 

• Haha 8

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Are you not entertained?

taylor2.thumb.gif.61c7c7fcfb989714dda1c2543816748c.gif

:lmao: 

ALWAYS :gaycat1:

we just need that sexual fan fic to not include any mention of passing gas, wind or air next time k? I want to live the fantasy alongside you gworls :eli: 

--------------------

OT: Taylor Swift

Edited by IBeMe
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, every1blinks said:

I didn't get the song until I read this: https://www.today.com/popculture/music/florida-lyrics-meaning-taylor-swift-rcna149070

Then it was like I was hearing heaven 

Thanks. I haven't given her the time she deserves to grow on me, so doing some homework will almost certainly help me fathom :gaycat1:

15 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Are you not entertained?

taylor2.thumb.gif.61c7c7fcfb989714dda1c2543816748c.gif

What are we guessing this song is on the track list for repTV.  First vault song?

I say 3rd track for some reason.

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

:lmao: 

ALWAYS :gaycat1:

we just need that sexual fan fic to not include any mention of passing gas, wind or air next time k? I want to live the fantasy alongside you gworls :eli: 

--------------------

OT: Taylor Swift

nnnn are you implying that the ATRL servers are one fart away from utter collapse?

And that was just the warmup, babes. When we start talking dirty, you'll know :gaycat4:

OT: The Tortured Poets Department was released on April 19th to controversial critical reception but unprecedented commercial success :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Just now, Tusk said:

What are we guessing this song is on the track list for repTV.  First vault song?

I say 3rd track for some reason.

I think it's gonna be a lyric rather than a track title, but I also think it's going to serve as the thesis statement (for lack of a better term) for Reputation TV.

If that lady threw that into the Time interview just for fun and it doesn't actually mean anything when I've been imagining the possibilities for month oh I'll unstan for half an hour and make my entire personality into one of those bizzaro-world Scooter stans :gaycat1:

If y'all see me with a Demi Lovato avi, you'll know why :gaycat4:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Not a reputation rehabilitator going off about a lack of taste, sister the call is coming from inside the house 

My taste is excellent thank you very much, at least i'm not stuck traumatized by 2017 like some others :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

My taste is excellent thank you very much, at least i'm not stuck traumatized by 2017 like some others :ryan3:

I will admit that was the origin story for my ORepH status (do you not remember "name a badder ***** than Taylor Swift"? ddd), but now I've grown and have simply come to accept the fact that it's a very good album, but with one godawful song and a few more that I skip more than usual, and those less than amazing songs make up like 1/3 of the entire track list, which is far more than I skip any other Taylor album (even Lover, which I think has more godawful songs, has fewer :gaycat4:)

It's simply a matter of taste and authenticity - my tastes don't swing toward dated electropop and I don't think it was an authentic piece of output from miss Taylor. She literally referred to it as the result of a wounded animal lashing out, and I think that holds quite true for how well it reflects her and her character :ryan3:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, YellowRibbon said:

Are we ready for Taylor's next #1, "Are You Not Entertained?"

There's nothing I want more than for this to be a vault track on Rep TV and for it to have a really cool video referencing all the public incidents in years following reputation. A LWYMMD 2.0, if you will. 

Spoiler

Imagine a jet scene. The internet would IMPLODE. She's basically untouchable nowadays and no amount of faux outrage on specific corners of the internet (Twitter or Reddit mostly) will harm her anymore imo… so I want her to be messy :gaycat4:

Edited by Holiest Dreams
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

There's nothing I want more than for this to be a vault track on Rep TV and for it to have a really cool video referencing all the public incidents in years following reputation. A LWYMMD 2.0, if you will. 

Hide contents

Imagine a jet scene. The internet would IMPLODE. She's basically untouchable nowadays and no amount of faux outrage on specific corners of the internet will harm her anymore imo… so I want her to be messy :gaycat4:

Spoiler

nnnnn and if i said I wanted a scene where she sticks a pin into a Blow-up, lifelIke dolL that Looks a bIt likE a specific newer girl on the scene and pops it, would that be too far? :gaycat4:

:suburban:

• Haha 1

When your impressionist paintings of heaven
Turned out to be fakes
Well, you took me to hell, too

:jonny2: LYRICS.

• Like 2

I can't believe (yes I can) that TTPD is outlasting

Cowboy Forgotter

H&M (what I see and hear from HMHAS)

Eh-ternal Sunshine

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

Cowboy Forgotter

Eh-ternal Sunshine

All I saw at first was "outlasting" and "Cowboy..." and thought you were trying to shade CowGod Like Me and...

cat gun GIF

9 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

...what the hell is that? :deadbanana4:

T Magazine photoshoot - Fearless era :alexz:

• Like 1

i loved live in paris versions, especially my boy... i really need all surprise songs released, those **** tiktoks can't even compare to source sound :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, piotrert said:

i loved live in paris versions, especially my boy... i really need all surprise songs released, those **** tiktoks can't even compare to source sound :gaycat6:

My dream is that she makes cute little "chapters" on streaming services with all the surprise songs in acoustic. I want it, I need it, and the world doesn't know it wants it yet. 

• Like 2

browsing her bb chart history weeks on chart, looks like 17 songs survived week 5. all but clara bow on standard, +high school/getuback

what's the best gif to describe 'Bolter'?

3 minutes ago, Kern said:

what's the best gif to describe 'Bolter'?

I instantly thought of this

taylor-swift-eras-tour-running-during-reputation-set-back-to-stage.gif

9 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

You are so correct! In before you're called a reputation stan for having BALLS.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tusk said:

Cowboy Forgotter

Eh-ternal Sunshine

Terminal Sunshine

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.