• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Lord knows she only likes this man because he's an ass kisser. He's so pretentious. The LA influencer activist kind. 

"I spent about 10 minutes in there and I think it ****** something up with me cause it's been hard to shake. I FaceTimed my band & family as THIS and they all yelled and screamed and I shouted back 'I hate it in here' and then shouted they 'hated me being in there' and so I'm hoping I can return this because not only do I want my money back I want my spirit back."

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

• Haha 1

Not going to do a full album ranking because truthfully there are some skips for me (I've been a Taylor fan for 15+ years and always have skips on her albums - don't come for me, taste is subjective and I still love the woman)! Here's my Top 13 though, because... Taylor.  

1. Clara Bow

2. Guilty As Sin?

3. The Prophecy 

4. Down Bad

5. I Hate It Here

6. The Albatross 

7. So Long, London

8. But Daddy I Love Him

9. Who's Afraid of Little Old Me

10. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

11. So High School

12. My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys 

13. I Look In People's Windows 

Shocked how MBOBHFT looked like a flop on the first few days,

and ever since it is gaining attention more than other songs that even on the setlist! The song is AMAZING!!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Her discography is just so goddamn timeless :chick3: 

EVEN reputation, argue with the wall!

I still fail to see what's supposedly so bad about Reputation outside of it being a mostly straight up pop album with strong EDM influence. I've seen quite a few Swifties act as if straight up pop music is somehow "lesser" music, which has been even more pronounced ever since she released Folkmore :rip:

Add to that the fact that Reputation was a "backlash" era from the public and i think a lot of Swifties are just blinded by bad memories surrounding the era, which is why they hate the album so much. But it's objectively NOT a bad album.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

The Allahscript is top10 what are yall smoking

The Manuscript is a FANTASTIC song, i don't understand how anyone can dislike it :biblio:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Danny1021 said:

Nah it didn't, that's why these songs got lost in todays music, cause people are releasing up beat songs 

Is this supposed "lost in today's music" in the room with us? Because that's not what I'd use to describe the album with (by far) the biggest first month in Spotify history. The standard edition is outperforming Midnights and The Anthology is outperforming 3AM on a track-by-track basis, too.

It's holding up better than any album in Spotify history besides UVST, but then again that was also the case with Midnights at the time and we had people saying this same thing when it stabilized at a huge 15M daily streams :rip: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Pop Radio:  

#7. Fortnight (=) *Peak #6*

Spins: 10.471 (-37) 

Aud: 26.402M (+0.201M)    

Hot AC Radio:  

#4. Fortnight (=) *Peak*  

Spins: 4.620 (+42) 

Aud: 16.809M (+0.201M)

6 hours ago, Danny1021 said:

Girl this album was such a bore fest, especially being released in April & going into summer. Should have been released in the fall /winter. We wanted some upbeat bops like midnights

The one thing I love so much about Taylor is her love for ballads and she writes them so well. They're also my favorite type of songs to listen to. Upbeat songs can be so draining. I think they're distracting and counter productive while I'm working. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I still fail to see what's supposedly so bad about Reputation outside of it being a mostly straight up pop album with strong EDM influence. I've seen quite a few Swifties act as if straight up pop music is somehow "lesser" music, which has been even more pronounced ever since she released Folkmore :rip:

Add to that the fact that Reputation was a "backlash" era from the public and i think a lot of Swifties are just blinded by bad memories surrounding the era, which is why they hate the album so much. But it's objectively NOT a bad album.

It is very uncool in 2024 to be a hater of Reputation. Top 5 in her discography.

• Thanks 3

okay I don't know how it happened but the title track finally really hit me today

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

It is very uncool in 2024 to be a hater of Reputation. Top 5 in her discography.

Yes i find hating Reputation with such passion in 2024 extremely cringe tbh. It kinds of reminds me of people still complaining that she hasn't made Cruel Summer a single in 2020. Like, MOVE ON PEOPLE. Things turned out for the best ultimately so i don't understand why some Swifties still seem so traumatized by the past :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My personal vitriol for Reputation (and it's fans) has certainly waned over the years, and I'm more willing to admit than ever that there are several excellent songs to be found upon it's track list, but any album with songs as insipid as this:

Get what's coming for them in my rankings :gaycat4:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

okay I don't know how it happened but the title track finally really hit me today

oh see I'm still waiting 

4 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

The Allahscript is top10 what are yall smoking

top 10 from the bottom maybe

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

My personal vitriol for Reputation (and it's fans) has certainly waned over the years, and I'm more willing to admit than ever that there are several excellent songs to be found upon it's track list, but any album with songs as insipid as this:

This is literally the only real filler of the album. Gorgeous is meh too but aside from that the album is BANGER.

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

The way some of you are so proud about your lack of taste is really fun to watch

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

well technically it is the last track 

Just now, Dear Reader said:

well technically it is the last track 

appropriately placed

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

nnnn the way this song made me listen to Reputa and then other Taylor songs

I remember being gagged by the lyrics

And therein lies the issue, friends don't try to trick you
Get you on the phone and mind-twist you
And so I took an axe to a mended fence

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

This is literally the only real filler of the album. Gorgeous is meh too but aside from that the album is BANGER.

True, but in a discography that really only contains a small handful songs that are genuinely very unpleasant to listen to and have zero musically redeeming qualities (alongside Stain Stain Stain, I Forgot My Musical Talents Existed, and skip ME!), it singlehandedly brings Reputation down to my bottom 2, right above miss Lover :suburban:

Gorgeous... has a time and a place to be enjoyed. Sometimes I want to burn it and sometimes it's all I want to listen to :gaycat1:

We're talking about Reputation again? 

The album would be excellent if we removed End Game, Gorgeous, King Of My Heart, TIWWCHNT and New Year's Day. But I have to say that despite these duds, it still is better than Lover (if we can call it an album instead of a playlist) and you can't take that away from her. :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

True, but in a discography that really only contains a small handful songs that are genuinely very unpleasant to listen to and have zero musically redeeming qualities (alongside Stain Stain Stain, I Forgot My Musical Talents Existed, and skip ME!), it singlehandedly brings Reputation down to my bottom 2, right above miss Lover :suburban:

Gorgeous... has a time and a place to be enjoyed. Sometimes I want to burn it and sometimes it's all I want to listen to :gaycat1:

Yeah, i see what you mean. Those three songs in particular are TRULY atrocious, i skip them every time :toofunny3:

The problem with Gorgeous is that f*cking chorus, it's so BAD. The rest of the song is ok but i just can't with that chorus :suburban:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kern said:

nnnn the way this song made me listen to Reputa and then other Taylor songs

I remember being gagged by the lyrics

And therein lies the issue, friends don't try to trick you
Get you on the phone and mind-twist you
And so I took an axe to a mended fence

No see I was obsessed with that entire second verse (and also the laugh) for at least 3 months, but now it's serving

:gaycat6:

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Tell me I'm despicable, say it's unforgivable
What a crash, what a rush, f**k me up, Florida!!!

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.