Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Tusk said:

One year later and the Karma Remix still not at 100,000,000 streams.

THE STAIN! 

Karma (Remix) is amazing. The original is slightly better but the remix did its thing and provided an excellent video.

I was oh my god i won't even talk about it because it was incredible. So magical i might just have to retire and keep it a secret.

Edited by selena_lavigne

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

the last 5 female albums with a 300k week not to get an aoty nom:

taylor's version, taylor's version, (presumably) taylor's version

lover

Makes me wonder where Lover and Rep placed in a straight vote before the panel shuffled things around...

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

the last 5 female albums with a 300k week not to get an aoty nom:

taylor's version, taylor's version, (presumably) taylor's version

lover

Makes me wonder where Lover and Rep placed in a straight vote before the panel shuffled things around...

Without a panel i just know TTPD will be nominated. My only question mark is if TTPD era will win a grammy. I'm afraid it won't because voters are too hard on her, but all i can do is pray.

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

One year later and the Karma Remix still not at 100,000,000 streams.

THE STAIN! 

Good, it's trash.

My current top 5 of TTPD:

loml

My Boy…Toys

TTPD

I Hate It Here

Guilty as Sin

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, maplelattes said:

Without a panel i just know TTPD will be nominated. My only question mark is if TTPD era will win a grammy. I'm afraid it won't because voters are too hard on her, but all i can do is pray.

When florida!!! Becomes florences First win

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

When florida!!! Becomes florences First win

It should but Fortnight will likely get the nom in that category instead :dancehall3:

Just now, Tusk said:

It should but Fortnight will likely get the nom in that category instead :dancehall3:

It wins in alt or rock, where Florence has been nominated

I have excellent visuals for Guilty As Sin?, So High School and The Prophecy mvs in my mind I just wish I had the talent, skills, budget, know-how and team to become a director SOLELY for Taylor's mvs :weeps: :'( I'd do it for free and tell her to pay me in Eras Tour tickets and to get a piece of the mv streams revenue / views (so pennies) :'( 

13 hours ago, Saintlor said:

If TTPD wasn't a solo written album, then I doubt we will ever get another one from her

solo written sound better for bragging 

but at the end of the day even with co-writer we all knew by now the stories are her, the ideals are her, the concept are her, 80% of the lyrics are her so what is the different.

Like without the credit, can you tell which one is co-written, which one is self-written.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Saintlor said:

If TTPD wasn't a solo written album, then I doubt we will ever get another one from her

but at the end of the day even with co-writer we all knew by now the stories are her, the ideals are her, the concept are her, 80% of the lyrics are her so what is the different.

Like without the credit, can you tell which one is co-written, which one is self-written.

• Like 2

They'll never make me hate So High School 

:WAP:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I just realized Taylor sings "who's gonna hold you" in TTPD and also in the chorus of her unreleased debut demo Need You Now (55 seconds).

@Taylor fanboy

Lots of the comments are wanting Taylor to re-record this. This has always been my favorite unreleased song. It's top tier of her entire discography. I'll be disappointed if it's not on Debut TV.

Edited by Buffy
  • Like 1

I'm still shook by the fact that My Boy is solo written. She hasn't solo written a song that banged this hard since Speak Now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

I just realized Taylor sings "who's gonna hold you" in TTPD and also in the chorus of her unreleased debut demo Need You Now (55 seconds).

@Taylor fanboy

Lots of the comments are wanting Taylor to re-record this. This has always been my favorite unreleased song. It's top tier of her entire discography. I'll be disappointed if it's not on Debut TV.

We need her, Just South of Knowing Why, Your Face, Better Off and, of course, I'd Lie. This Is Really Happening, Tell Me, Songs About You would be cute too :jonny: 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Buffy said:

@Taylor fanboy

Oh wow. No wonder it's so catchy.

4 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

We need her, Just South of Knowing Why, Your Face, Better Off and, of course, I'd Lie. This Is Really Happening, Tell Me, Songs About You would be cute too :jonny: 

We need them all.

Being With My Baby, Closest To a Cowboy, Permanent Marker with the catty bridge, Crazier, You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home, The Diary of Me etc etc

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Like 1

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Oh wow. No wonder it's so catchy.

We need them all.

Closest To a Cowboy, Permanent Marker with the catty bridge, Crazier, You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home, The Diary of Me etc etc

Oh I'll be so pressed if we don't get the Hannah songs :rip: and imagine if she snubs the Beautiful Eyes songs. I NEED to hear her Aretha vocals on I Heart ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kyle-x said:

Oh I'll be so pressed if we don't get the Hannah songs :rip: and imagine if she snubs the Beautiful Eyes songs. I NEED to hear her Aretha vocals on I Heart ?

I kinda want Christmases When You Were Mine on debut too. :WAP:

It hurts to be knowing and loving these debut songs she can re-record and re-release but then she may not.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I kinda want Christmases When You Were Mine on debut too. :WAP:

It hurts to be knowing and loving these debut songs she can re-record and re-release but then she may not.

Her best Christmas song it's true :jonny: we'll gladly take a December re-issue to milk some more coins with 4 new alternate red & green covers with the Holiday Collection tacked onto the end

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Her best Christmas song it's true :jonny: we'll gladly take a December re-issue to milk some more coins with 4 new alternate red & green covers with the Holiday Collection tacked onto the end

Tacking Christmas Tree Farm on Lover and CWYWM on TS TV are no brainers. It just simply a magnet for December streams.

I don't know why hasn't done it yet when CTF is very much Lover coded.

She really saved the most exciting TVs last for the longest and most loyal fans. :jonny4:

• Like 1

Does anyone else don't like So High School only because of her weak vocal performance? :monkey: 

She sounds so bad and off to me :/

3 hours ago, Buffy said:

@Taylor fanboy

omg thank you for make me re-discover this hymn 

i kinda forgot it existence

the debut vault better has at least 20 songs, she wrote so much songs pre-debut.

• Like 2

In sweetness

katy-perry-cry.gif

Way to go

katy-perry-cry.gif

Tiger

katy-perry-cry.gif

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tusk said:

My current top 5 of TTPD:

loml

My Boy…Toys

TTPD

I Hate It Here

Guilty as Sin

Taste!

8 hours ago, chiliam said:

Exactly. Taylor is the main songwriter of ALL her songs, i never cared about co-writing credits. Liz Rose said in the debut era that Taylor comes up with pretty much everything and she was mostly an editor, i think it's been the same with pretty mluch the rest of her discography ever since.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.