Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, YR. said:

That will literally never happen lmao. I've been a fan since Fearless and I definitely can have an opinion on Taylor Swift.

It's weird and immature. No need to pretend otherwise because I'm not a child

Still it might be best to take a break from posting the "Very much LOSER behavior" and "Taylor is the Nicki of pop" posts in here, I promise you no one thinks you're smart or special for posting them :gaycat4:

This is the only safe space for Swifties on this website right now, and none of us are interested in hearing about how you're so much more mature and superior because you can't appreciate a good chart brawl :gaycat4:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 8

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Just now, Holiest Dreams said:

Yes omg :jonny: 

It's still my dream to get a digital EP of surprise songs from each era one day. Like, "reputation: The Surprise Songs" or "Midnights: The Surprise Songs" - so on, so forth. That way there would be some organization to them and it won't be a 100+ track album :toofunny3: but I fear it will never happen 

Also, Treacherous is technically apart of TTPD now? :eli: Truly the new Red

Honestly if Taylor's planning a long-ish break after she's done with re-recordings, she could just do this kind of a thing to help her fans cope.

God knows Swifties lose their minds if left unattended. 

• Like 2

You know what's giving Nicki Minaj? The endless meltdowns over charts while supposedly being very grown :khalyan:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Still it might be best to take a break from posting the "Very much LOSER behavior" posts in here :gaycat4:

This is the only safe space for Swifties on this website right now, and none of us are interested in hearing about how you're so much more mature and superior because you can't appreciate a good chart brawl :gaycat4:

Man, it's a forum. I pretty much respect and love your posts but back off - we're supposed to discuss it he

2 minutes ago, YR. said:

Man, it's a forum. I pretty much respect and love your posts but back off - we're supposed to discuss it he

I'd recommend then that you elect to take that line of thinking to the other thread then, I'm sure you'll get enough likes over there to offset the downvotes in here from the people clearly very uninterested in reading what you're saying :suburban:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, YR. said:

Billie's manager AND Billie are also showing LOSER behavior. Both of those things can be true

You can't spin this into a positive. It's just embarrassing as a legend to beef with the new girls in the industry. It's giving Nicki Minaj and that says it all

She deserves to be dragged for her childish behavior for multiple reasons, but this certainly isn't one of them.

Also, using ageism AND comparing her to that waste of oxygen multiple times around, then what justifies you to still be here if you feel that strongly about her, what about your mOrAlS??

• Like 3

while I can appreciate a good chart brawl, it gets tiring when she does it whenever someone releases. 

• Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)

People have been calling Taylor chart obsessed and evil before this, they'll do so after this, they'd have done that regardless of if this all ever happened. 

As someone who enjoys Billie's music, and doesn't care for charts, this all is inconsequential to me. I'm not gonna think worse of Billie, nor am I gonna start preaching to Taylor how she should behave, at 34. 

It's just some digital versions and a #1 within reach for both of them. 

As for all the insinuations about her beefing with younger artists the same way Nicki does, well, I'm sorry I just don't see it. She has been supportive of young artists for a good long while, a couple she has conflicts with doesn't mean there's not a list of artists Taylor's extremely supportive of despite not really benefitting from that. 

Edited by troubled water.
  • Like 4

ATRL

T stands for Slaylor,

see you in the BB thread :heart2:

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, YR. said:

That will literally never happen lmao. I've been a fan since Fearless and I definitely can have an opinion on Taylor Swift.

It's weird and immature. No need to pretend otherwise because I'm not a child

Please understand. You aren't up her ass supporting her releasing a new variant every single day of a random version of one of the standard songs you've listened to 200 times already, you can't sit with the Swifties anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

My Fave Only Breaks Her Weakest Stans :jonny: 

• Haha 3

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=341366&title=BONSOIR:-TAYLOR-DROPS-ACOUSTIC-COLLECTION

Republic's Taylor Swift has dropped THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT (Live from Paris) Acoustic Collection. As you may recall, we told you on Tuesday that TTPD would hold on to the #1 spot for a fifth week, so this will only strengthen the current week's total.

Seems HDD is confident Taylor is taking it :lakitu:

• Thanks 4

Well acoustic better than memos ig

But it is tiring to see ppl saying Taylor is victimizing/attacking/warmongering because she's releasing stuff to be number one

An attack would be, say, actually saying bad stuff, possibly in a song, like the Spotify number one rn

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Tell me why Her new thread has 13 pages in 2 hours while the other only has 7 in 21 hours?

70a04dff4437a957c636cee5bd0dba6b813b194f

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

while I can appreciate a good chart brawl, it gets tiring when she does it whenever someone releases. 

Just because she's winning? You wouldn't be tired if she's on the losing side lmao

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YR. said:

Very much LOSER behavior from Taylor. You're a legend and beefing with 20 year-olds and diluting your releases. Not cute at all

But the children at this thread will obviously fake gag at this :lmao:

Beefing? Lmao. We haven't heard anything bad coming from Taylor's side. Billie and her manager have been taking shots at her multiple times however 

• Thanks 7

:rofl:

• Haha 7

OUFFFFF I hit a nerve with the OTHs yesterday :toofunny3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think I've bought more copies of this album this week for those scraps of extra tracks than I bought on release week :suburban:

• Haha 2

Why after all this time, i just realize My Boy 2nd verse has a completely different melody from the 1st verse.

Is this the 1st time it happen in one of her song? 

Make the song sound like a brilliant masterpiece now.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I think I've bought more copies of this album this week for those scraps of extra tracks than I bought on release week :suburban:

I'm still nowhere close to what I bought first week, but overall… 

Spoiler
Spoiler

i am in Fact very OveR The normal amount, but what can i saY?

:suburban:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Haha 5

yeah I'm not loving some of you F-words not having a competitive edge to you :suburban:Just because we are gay doesn't mean we can't have some testosterone pumping through our veins wanting us to dominate as a fan base and our queen to dominate the charts and defeat the Bad Guy.mp3 :suburban:

We LITERALLY stan the queen of competition, revenge and pettiness... if you want a sweetheart popgirl with no backbone go stan Bebe or Ava (love them mwah) :suburban:

I respect all opinions and stuff BUT sometimes....you gotta just be a little delusional and a cupcakke stan! We're literally on ATRL for THIS EXACT REASON :suburban:

• Like 3

Yll better buy those copies-new versions-live versions :khalyan2: if we lose we will be mocked years and years

Yll beter have your wallets ready:rogue:

• Haha 1

The fandom after this week: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDbAwCiZ2NfW3AodQEkx9

• Haha 1

Oh wow I see the beef has evolved and expanded itself to the ATRL swifties too, what a week for fighting huh. 
:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.