• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Posted (edited)

I'm just glad that whenever she does a remix (no matter how bad) she hires an actual dj to do it and credits them which gives them exposure and never does the cheap tiktok ones that anyone can do, then attempt to sell them to the fans…

That desperate thing has always shown her true colors and anyone that fell for her fakeness and supposed artistry only has themselves to blame, as messy as our millennial is, she always made herself clear while not necessarily right (see what I did there :coffee:), but at least she'll always remain the furthest thing from fake, no matter how they try to attach this characteristic to her.

The whole cool idgaf attitude, then serve the most desperate award season campaign every single year even for a lazy and tragic song, yet never gets called out for it, but Taylor is the hungry one (which she is but at least never denied it) hasn't been this blatant with a campaign for about a decade, since she has been doing it in a way that never stops feeding the fans actual content, not just go around acting like she created the greatest masterpiece ever created, which she can actually claim unlike others…

Edited by Michael196
  • Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

I have not been able to listen to anything else since TTPD dropped. I listen to her old songs here and there but I keep going back to the Anthology on loop since there are still so many layers to unpack, lyrics to learn, even after one month. 

So many great songs trending right now from Sabrina, Benson, Aespa, IVE, and Eurovision's but I keep going back to TTPD. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Something big has to happen in Taylor's life so she can release a song about it and put it on TTPD. Meredith better give birth to some kittens or SOMETHING

• Haha 5

Spotify Portugal yesterday (2 days for The Eras Tour):

#15 (+10) Fortnight
#35 (+12) Cruel Summer
#45 (+4) I Can Do It With a Broken Heart
#64 (+9) Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?
#67 (+9) Down Bad
#77 (+25) But Daddy I Love Him
#109 (+14) The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
#118 (+27) So High School
#131 (+48) Lover
#137 (+39) Cardigan
#153 (+28) So Long, London
#155 (RE) Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
#168 (RE) Anti-Hero
#169 (RE) The Man
#170 (RE) You Belong With Me (Taylor's Version)
#173 (RE) August
#176 (RE) Love Story (Taylor's Version)
#184 (RE) Don't Blame Me
#186 (+2) Guilty as Sin?
#191 (RE) My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

300M tomorrow for Fortnight. All of this in a month. So much for a flop song :gaylorcat2:

• Like 7

Did I miss something? Do people really think an iTunes discount is enough for Billie to recover 50k units? 

Spoiler

i'd love it if taylor wins this chart battle. oths have been obnoxious these past few days and i wanna see them fume

perched for i can do it with a broken heart (acapella) digital variant tomorrow :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Did I miss something? Do people really think an iTunes discount is enough for Billie to recover 50k units? 

It was never 50K. They said 300 plus for her. Also, she discounted her original album and released another 2 (!) full versions of an album, Sped Up and Slowed Down (first atrist ever who does that. Weird how she doesn't care...)

So yeah, those easily will cover those 40K-ish. 

Also she put 2 songs on Autoplay and she rose today so her streaming numbers are better which also will get higher total number. 

So weird to me how TN decided not to move a finger, nothing. I guess they accepted it. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, liam13 said:
  Hide contents

i'd love it if taylor wins this chart battle. oths have been obnoxious these past few days and i wanna see them fume

perched for i can do it with a broken heart (acapella) digital variant tomorrow :suburban:

We need it today, and only digital. We need anything! but TN decided to do nothing for their first time.

• Thanks 1

We need digitally signed posters that come with an acoustic version of "WAOLOM" 

im listening to nevermind nirvana and i wish taylor could serve us something like that but with a swiftian touch to it:suburban:

That damn whisper singer pathetic attempts for the number 1 spot lmfao

this will probably be like sza when she took the #1

• Haha 3

Taylor, come through with more bags of tricks!! :eatpopcorn:

1 hour ago, sammyk said:

We need digitally signed posters that come with an acoustic version of "WAOLOM" 

This would make sooo many sales and secure her victory if she released this.

• Like 1

Gowns Beautiful is HITTING me today :jonny5:

Lets get this one playing hourly on every iHeart station across the country pleek :jonny5:

Hoping Taylor snags the number one but if she doesn't pull any more tricks today it could be best case scenario optics-wise. She flexed just enough power to make them scramble and remind them of their place while still being gracious enough to conceded the number one AND exposed the blatant hypocrisy of "arts not the charts". 

7 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Billie released a slowed down and sped up version to her album today/last night. 

Posted (edited)

nnn not a certain user who was making a FOOL of themself running up and down this thread with their aggressively horny posts and "I hate the entire album" posts backing Billie in that manager thread... yeah they switch like- :gaycat7:

Can't say I'm surprised :gaycat4:

OT: the Spotify stability for miss Godly as Hymn is what legends are made of :jonny5:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Haha 3

I just now realized that I haven't even purchased this album on iTunes yet - silly me! I'd better get both versions, too. You know, just in case I need them. :fan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Oops, I accidentally bought both digital albums on her store. Heavens me! :celestial2:

• Haha 8

what counts more buying the physical at the store or itunes? 

1 minute ago, kiche said:

what counts more buying the physical at the store or itunes? 

Both count the exact same amount, one full album unit!

• Thanks 1

the fact that miss thang has 3 - 4 subreddits dedicated to purely hate on her and they are popular subs as well :clack:

the more i see of man, the more i love dogs indeed

• Like 1

Ugh. I love when Swifites actually unit for a good cause.  :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.