Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

You know, I like Billie, but some of her stans here make it really hard to stay sane 

:clack:

Reveal hidden contents

this post contains sarcasm. i'm just using the same argument as the THOTS :ryan3:

I honestly never realized how nasty Billie stans could be, this week has been VERY revealing to say the least :toofunny3:

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

And for a fortnight there we were

h9RXjJ.gif

Forever running to you

greta-thunberg-dancing.gif

Sometimes ask about the weather

200.gif?cid=6c09b9524xdzqhvp2gbff9tqp0dx\

Now you're in my backyard turn into good neighbours

greta-thunberg-arrested.gif

Your wife waters flowers

greta-gretathunberg.gif

I wanna kill her

lRv3Z1.gif

Whew I just love listening to the #1 lead single from a #1 album all the while supporting an ENVIRONMENT ACTIVIST:WAP:

Some other fanbase just can't relate

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YellowRibbon said:

:deadbanana2: the PRESSED attitude that some ATRLs show:rip:

It's really insane isn't it? I swear this is gonna be analyzed in the coming years, this blind, DERANGED hate train is something to witness. All because Taylor is too successful for their taste :toofunny3:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I honestly never realized how nasty Billie stans could be, this week has been VERY revealing to say the least :toofunny3:

Let me tell you a secret. Half of the people losing it aren't even Billie fans

giffster.thumb.gif.87f049b5fd2961297c29c

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

Yeah you're probably right. Every time a new pop girl releases an album other fanbases jump on the bandwagon just to hate on Taylor :toofunny3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

The only thing that is going to age terribly is Taylor doing to Billie what Kanye did to her - trying to upstage during Billie's debut week when your project is pushing five weeks now. She should know better not to do this to someone, it NEVER ages well. The industry has been rolling their eyes at this all week and that's just the beginning. You can @ me in a few years when I'm proven right.

I don't think that's fair. 

Fighting to maintain the no 1 spot versus trying to ruin someone's reputation are quite different. 

In both cases, Taylor did not make the first punch. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Y'all can use the report button fyi :coffee:

This is the TTPD thread, not the "my fave might not go #1 and y'all have to deal with me breaking down" thread

I made a promise to myself that I would never report or down vote anyone,but they are really pushing it now. 

1 hour ago, sammyk said:

I don't think that's fair. 

Fighting to maintain the no 1 spot versus trying to ruin someone's reputation are quite different. 

In both cases, Taylor did not make the first punch. 

Trust me, dalahatataesomething knows perfectly well that Taylor didn't throw the first punch, he just doesn't care. The goal is just to blindly hate Taylor, no rational argument is required, just emotional lashing.

• Like 1

The fun thing is that THEY were the ones saying Billie was shading her. And now they act like Billie is a saint. And I love that girl, but she has a big mouth lol

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

They are the worst, after Ariana I guess, They are insane. INSANE. Ignoring the reality and having a copy-paste thoughts. Jesus. I love the new album!! but It's impossible to stay sane with them and their "not for the charts of course, so what if we h ave 20 variants, we're not buying all of them like you!!!!"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

The fun thing is that THEY were the ones saying Billie was shading her. And now they act like Billie is a saint. And I love that girl, but she has a big mouth lol

And we're the sheep... She trick them with the IDGAD attitude, "I'm too cool to talk or to fight I'm an artist" but still... chart obsessed like ANY other artist out there, but nooooo - she's the victim. Poor her.

• Like 2

The animosity some people have towards Taylor is crazy. :laugh:

It's like they lose all sense of rationality when it comes to her. She has people out there making up bubble realities where "percentages" matter more than actual streams or wishful predictions about how all this will "backfire" on Taylor, when the facts are always clear as day. They desperately want Taylor to slip up, so they cling to every crumb they have (or create crumbs themselves if there aren't any), but at the end of the day, none of it really negatively affects Taylor so she continues to be as big as she is, which drives them mad.:rofl:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Feanor said:

The animosity some people have towards Taylor is crazy. :laugh:

It's like they lose all sense of rationality when it comes to her. She has people out there making up bubble realities where "percentages" matter more than actual streams or wishful predictions about how all this will "backfire" on Taylor, when the facts are always clear as day. They desperately want Taylor to slip up, so they cling to every crumb they have (or create crumbs themselves if there aren't any), but at the end of the day, none of it really negatively affects Taylor so she continues to be as big as she is, which drives them mad.:rofl:

Remember when they said a massive backlash was coming post-Grammys? And yet her streams and demand remained bigger than ever. OTHs have completely lost their minds ever since Midnights came out and it's just getting worse and worse. It's pure, naked misogyny.

Edited by Enrique523
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)

The vile things they spew at not only Her, but the Swifties(!!) on the daily... let me listen to I Can Do It With A Worn Hole...

'Cause I'm a real tough kid
I can handle my ****

:suburban:

Edited by mael

48 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Exactly, this is the same thing that happened during Adele's release. Most of these "Billie" stans will mysteriously disappear in a few weeks :ryan3:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Exactly, this is the same thing that happened during Adele's release. Most of these "Billie" stans will mysteriously disappear in a few weeks :ryan3:

How are some not used to it already?

:ryan3:

No words to describe this heartbreaking ballad.

Let me ask Chloe & OOMFs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Her motherly instincts.

spacer.png

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Her motherly instincts.

spacer.png

This song is so beautiful… It's a shame that the others are just superior to this one (except i hate you kim kardashian). This is mature Never Grow Up :clap3:

• Like 7

I just know she was listening to "Man I Cure" when she wrote The "Man U Script".

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Friendly reminder there are about 28 hours left until round one of the PTSD album survivor closes! Get your vote in if you haven't yet!

Please God, let folklore be in the top 5 of that Apple Music list. Would be the perfect icing on the cake for yet another iconic Swiftie week. :WAP:

1 minute ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Please God, let folklore be in the top 5 of that Apple Music list. Would be the perfect icing on the cake for yet another iconic Swiftie week. :WAP:

They revealed the top 10 and there's no Taylor album. 

I want to dedicate an ancient Italian saying to all the OTHs who are attacking Taylor in the last few weeks: "who sows the wind will reap the storm"

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

They revealed the top 10 and there's no Taylor album. 

I love 1989 but better than Folklore/Evermore? Really?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.