Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

25 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Count me in for the "90s alt rock" sound camp. So High School, Hits Different, and august would be the perfect sonic palette for TS12.

:jonny2:

Love your new avi. Orange is puta TV. :WAP:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

7 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f

sgt pepper - 15 weeks

hard day's night - 14 weeks

abbey - 11 weeks

meet the beatles - 11 weeks

white album - 9 weeks

help - 9 weeks

beatles 65 - 9 weeks

magical mystery - 8 weeks

vi - 6 weeks

revolver - 6 weeks

rubber soul - 6 weeks

yesterday and today - 5 weeks

second album - 5 weeks

let it be - 4 weeks

they broke up after a decade, but their domination level was something else. 

The Beatles are literally the most succesful act of all time, it's kind of an unfair comparison.

7 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

Barbra's most successful studio album is her 22nd and she continued to have multiplatinum success until her 27th :chick3:

Didn't most of Barbra's albums flop during her time? I don't think she was as consistently successful as Taylor has been her whole career. Barbra was also EXTREMELY local, the same can't be said for Taylor despite how hard some people want to pretend otherwise.

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Love your new avi. Orange is puta TV. :WAP:

Thank you bestie, I have been defending Taylor heavily lately and it channeled my essence circa 2016-17 when I was in the trenches of online warfare daily, defending her holy name :jonny2:

Wanted to invoke that essence and manifest the announcement of Puta TV this year, so I will probably retain this until TS12 :gaycat3: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Thank you bestie, I have been defending Taylor heavily lately and it channeled my essence circa 2016-17 when I was in the trenches of online warfare daily, defending her holy name :jonny2:

Wanted to invoke that essence and manifest the announcement of Puta TV this year, so I will probably retain this until TS12 :gaycat3: 

You're doing God's work. :clap3:

Spoiler

Pls don't mind my laugh reacts to OTHs, they really do deliver some kii sometimes.

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

You're doing God's work. :clap3:

Reveal hidden contents

Pls don't mind my laugh reacts to OTHs, they really do deliver some kii sometimes.

Laugh away, they're free entertainment for us. We enjoy the fruits of our spoils.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, IBeMe said:

yall I hope she releases those digital exclusives again lol....get another 5k sales. If she misses out on #1 by something like 10k units I will throw a tantrum and you will all have to deal with it like the Dua Lipa stans have to deal with my near weekly tantrums about Levitating not going #1 for 4 years now:ryan3: 

Please, i'm STILL not over that blatant sabotage, you just woke up my PTSD all over again :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, chiliam said:

Taylor already surpass that local hag though

j/k Barbra is a legend but for music alone Taylor already snatch her wig (Taylor wish to have that acting Oscar or that legendary Broadway role)

Between those 27 albums, most are just forgettable or just outright flop. She has like 5-6 notable albums at most. While 11 Taylor albums all have major achievement ranking from hit to smash albums.

That's the tea right there. Barbra has an obviously impressive career but no one actually remembers most of her albums outside of a few. On the other hand people know EVERY SINGLE Taylor album (with the possible exception of Debut but that's gonna change once Debut TV comes out).

• Like 1

Fortnight OUT next week from the top 10 H100?:doc:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

as it should, as it should :clap3: 

Hopefully for the next lead she better deliver a surefire hit. At least the mv was a slay :heart2: 

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

Now if you success "stans" could be OUT too it would do this thread a great service :hippo:

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Now if you success "stans" could be OUT too it would do this thread a great service :hippo:

Lmao. Not this coming from you who are literally a success stan. I have been on this base forever even when evermore didn't smash or during reputatioon. It's time to admit that Jack Antonoff's produced music is both PANNED and FRONTLOADED:bibliahh:

• Haha 4

PRAYING AS SIN the hit that you are :clap3:

• Like 1

I'm actually so mad that Fornight is tanking, but I haven't streamed it since i downloaded the superior Max Martin edition :clap3: 

Fan made 128kbps YT audio that still needs some work > Jack :clap3:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

PRAYING AS SIN the hit that you are :clap3:

SHS having the biggest change, oh the HIT that you & HITs Different would've been :clap3:

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

I'm actually so mad that Fornight is tanking, but I haven't streamed it since i downloaded the superior Max Martin edition :clap3: 

Oh MAX MARTIN the KING that you are

• Like 1

Just now, Magickarp said:

SHS having the biggest change, oh the HIT that you & Hits Different would've been :clap3:

no cause you're so right. Hits Different will be Midnights' Cruel Summer in about two years. Bookmark me :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

If we follow the 4 part sequence of the original 16 it actually makes a ton of sense narratively omg...

1: Fortnight, TTPD, MBOBHFT, Down Bad

2: So Long, London, BDILH,  FOTS, Florda!!!

3: GaS?, WAOLOM, ICFH, loml

4: ICDIWABH, TSMWEL, The Alchemy, Clara Bow

Edited by mael

Oh wow, oh WOW.

SHS is the #1 most streamed Anthology sing :clap3: & with her daily streams greatly outdoing the others, she's def gonna be #1 forever :clap3: r/TaylorSwift WRONG again

GN38L2xWsAAA6pv?format=png&name=900x900

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Oh wow, oh WOW.

SHS is the #1 most streamed Anthology sing :clap3: & with her daily streams greatly outdoing the others, she's def gonna be #1 forever :clap3: r/TaylorSwift WRONG again

GN38L2xWsAAA6pv?format=png&name=900x900

The SHS truthers always win!

• Like 3

This album has a lot of replay value and it has grown on me but we'll see in 5 years how it has aged.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

The way you are called a success stan just by pointing out that Fortnight is not holding up well for Taylors incredibly high standards
And that doesnt mean that the album is flopping, no one is talking about the ALBUM flopping..its smashing and everyone knows that

With how huge Taylor is right now if she had a hit that would actually stick with the public it would easily do 10M+ per day and stay atleast 20 weeks in the top 10

Again: the album is smashing, but no song from this album will be in her top 10 most recognizable hits

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Again: no song from this album will be in her top 10 most recognizable hits

Just like folkmore :clap3:

So High School could be a hit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

@Post Malone is so hot. My theory of Dress being about him is trew naur its trew. :WAP:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

So High School could be a hit

In 2006 maybe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.