Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! Did anyone here buy the But Daddy Acoustic CD, Deluxe CD Restock or Signed CD last week at Tay's store and it got shipped?

I don't think she's sending them this tracking week, haven't seen anyone saying they got their orders shipped. :sherlock:

Edited by scottstreet
  • Like 1

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

37 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

Hey guys! Did anyone here buy the But Daddy Acoustic CD, Deluxe CD Restock or Signed CD last week at Tay's store and it got shipped?

I don't think she's sending them this tracking week, haven't seen anyone saying they got their orders shipped. :sherlock:

My BDILH CD has not shipped yet 

Cruel Summer is going to be one of those songs that defined an entire period of time. It's going to have so much nostalgia attached to it years from now. 

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

7 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

My BDILH CD has not shipped yet 

Nor mine :gaycat6:

I'm hoping to see it get shipped tomorrow :gaycat4:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Cruel Summer is going to be one of those songs that defined an entire period of time. It's going to have so much nostalgia attached to it years from now. 

I already get that vibe from it 

I can't believe it's still so big on Spotify and radio lol

10 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Nor mine :gaycat6:

I'm hoping to see it get shipped tomorrow :gaycat4:

If they don't ship then hopefully the digital numbers were large enough to compensate and it's not that she's backing down to avoid backlash :jonny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I already get that vibe from it 

I can't believe it's still so big on Spotify and radio lol

If only the Super Bowl happened in the summer, that would kinda be the definitive long lasting legacy performance of the song :gaycat6: 

• Like 1

yeah if she's not shipping those physicals it means she's backing down because of the backlash but that sucks because the backlash is already set. ppl already think she is battling for the #1 so they need to seal the deal and get her to win tbh. 

The digital voice memo copies would have probably only sold like 20k tbh. It reminds me of some digital copy exclusive thing she did for a previous album and we all thought she sold a ton but it ended up being something really small (cant remember what it was) so we can't expect those to have made that big a difference (again..I think 20k at most...they were only up for like 6 hours and most ppl got the leaked memos anyways so yeah). She needs to ship at least SOME of those physicals....come on Taylor....

Blood's thick but nothing like a payroll
Bet they never spared a prayer for my soul
You can mark my words that I said it first
In a morning warning, no one heard
No one heard
Not a single word was heard

When the first stone's thrown, there's screaming
In the streets, there's a raging riot
When it's "Burn the *****, " they're shrieking
When the truth comes out, it's quiet
It's so... quiet

IMG_0184.gif?ex=664b173f&is=6649c5bf&hm=

IMG_0184.gif?ex=664b173f&is=6649c5bf&hm=IMG_0184.gif?ex=664b173f&is=6649c5bf&hm=IMG_0184.gif?ex=664b173f&is=6649c5bf&hm=

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

yeah if she's not shipping those physicals it means she's backing down because of the backlash but that sucks because the backlash is already set. ppl already think she is battling for the #1 so they need to seal the deal and get her to win tbh. 

The digital voice memo copies would have probably only sold like 20k tbh. It reminds me of some digital copy exclusive thing she did for a previous album and we all thought she sold a ton but it ended up being something really small (cant remember what it was) so we can't expect those to have made that big a difference (again..I think 20k at most...they were only up for like 6 hours and most ppl got the leaked memos anyways so yeah). She needs to ship at least SOME of those physicals....come on Taylor....

It was Midnights' 11th week versus SOS's 4th week. She released digital versions with voice memos and then SZA released new digital versions with a new song and a solo version with new verses of another song ddd. Then it ended with Midnights pushing 117,000 units bested by SOS's 125,000. Midnights pure sales only grew by 7% that week to 58,000 and SOS only moved 3,000 copies (which was an increase of 289% ddddd).

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I’ve been waiting here for at least a goodbye :intoit:

1 hour ago, PoisonedIvy said:

As much as I love Love Story, Shake It Off, Blank Space, etc., I'm glad this one is what will kinda be the signature Taylor Swift hit. 

15 minutes ago, Goaty said:

The screaming once her floor music started :dies:

@Taylor fanboy the Rep TV promo is starting :WAP:

A champion's hymn. :WAP:

Winners know winners! :clap3:

• Haha 3

Never gets old :jonny: 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Blood's thick but nothing like a payroll
Bet they never spared a prayer for my soul
You can mark my words that I said it first
In a morning warning, no one heard
No one heard
Not a single word was heard

When the first stone's thrown, there's screaming
In the streets, there's a raging riot
When it's "Burn the *****, " they're shrieking
When the truth comes out, it's quiet
It's so... quiet

IMG_0184.gif?ex=664b173f&is=6649c5bf&hm=IMG_0184.gif?ex=664b173f&is=6649c5bf&hm=IMG_0184.gif?ex=664b173f&is=6649c5bf&hm=

The melody that that hass. The vocals that that hass. The emotions that that hass. The musicality that that hass.

Cassandra, you will forever be that *****!!!

spacer.png

The secret we all vowed to keep it, from you,
In sweetness
Way to go tiger
Higher and higher

'Robin' takes me higher fr

• Like 1

She acknowledged "Sweden's genius pop writers and producers" and played a Max Martin medley :gaycat6: Her mind 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

She acknowledged "Sweden's genius pop writers and producers" and played a Max Martin medley :gaycat6: Her mind 

He's also there :thing: Who wants to bet they worked on some songs while she was in Sweden? :ryan3:

3 minutes ago, Lille said:

He's also there :thing: Who wants to bet they worked on some songs while she was in Sweden? :ryan3:

The Secret Life of Pets 3 is coming out? 

:ryan3:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

The Secret Life of Pets 3 is coming out? 

:ryan3:

Thanks for giving me war flashbacks to ME!th release weekend, a**hole :gaycat6:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Lille said:

Apparently, he used to demand writing credits for even the smallest input. This was the rumour. 

Wildest Dreams TV in that horse movie

Bad Blood TV in that super dog movie 

ME! for Secret Life of Pets 

Will our suffering ever end 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Wildest Dreams TV in that horse movie

Bad Blood TV in that super dog movie 

ME! for Secret Life of Pets 

Will our suffering ever end 

Please no erasure to INTHAF in that bigfoot and killer robot movies.

• Haha 1

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Please no erasure to INTHAF in that bigfoot and killer robot movies.

And this doesn't even address the parade of Taylor songs in that Amazon money laundering scheme show :gaycat6: 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.