• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

fortnight's already done what it needs to do, i need her to rush release ICDIWABH so it can be a summer smash, and then BDILH in august/september, around the time she announces rep tv so it can smash in the lead up. and then maybe, maybe not, the rep tv vault single picks it up from there. 

Fortnight - I Can Do It With A Broken Heart - But Daddy I Love Him

cute lil 3 single run just like midnights :jonny5:

I'm so done with 50% of this album already lol. Hope TS12 will have a different sound. I can't stand Jack and Aaron anymore. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I'm so done with 50% of this album already lol. Hope TS12 will have a different sound. I can't stand Jack and Aaron anymore. 

Not the switch up :rip:

Just now, YellowRibbon said:

It depends too much on my mood. But whenever those melody-less songs from The Anthology start playing, like Cassandra and Robin, I just feel like crashing my phone. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Not everyone wanting her to rush from Fortnite to ICDIWABH. That song will bomb.

oh Stockholm won huh

• Like 7

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Opinions on the album can change the longer you live with it!!

songs I didn't necessarily care for at the beginning have ended up being some of my faves. 
and the ones that I right off the bat enjoyed, aren't in my rotation anymore. 

this album's got a lot of heavy songs and I don't like being in that low place for too long, so I listen sparingly. 

Edited by AvrilMoonlight

oh she sounds GOOD. she's been serving vocals lately.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

Not everyone wanting her to rush from Fortnite to ICDIWABH. That song will bomb.

It's about to cross 200 million streams already with zero promo :dies: 

It's gonna be massive. A slow burner like Cruel Summer. Anthem track like CS 

1 minute ago, LostInStereo100 said:

It's about to cross 200 million streams already with zero promo :dies: 

It's gonna be massive. A slow burner like Cruel Summer. Anthem track like CS 

:rofl:

Holy as Hymn getting that promo:jonny2:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NEX said:

I was waiting and waiting. I guess she decided to gatekeep it and it worked (on me) lol :chick3:

I read that she dragged it & only liked 4 songs :rogue:(what did she think of SHS :lakitu:)

7 hours ago, Buffy said:

The Fortnight AI is out. So what's the verdict? Is the AI or the OG better?

Loved chasin' you

Tom & Jerryish

Can't commit to you

I got various

Taylor who?

• Haha 4

Expecting her team to let the album sit at #2 during a 200k+ week is idiotic, to say the least, especially when people have been getting #1s with less than 80k this past decade. Plus losing so many weeks at #1 since everyone suddenly have been remembering their occupation the moment she drops since Lover and it got way worse these past couple of years…

Also… everyone should be thankful that she still plays the humongous debut week game, since she's easily capable of splitting the physicals' shipping over months which would give her a residency at the top.

• Like 10

If Taylor loses AOTY to Billie at the Grammys next year, she better go genre shift on TS12.

Just now, Migs30283 said:

If Taylor loses AOTY to Billie at the Grammys next year, she better go genre shift on TS12.

Taylor won't really have a chance at AOTY for the next years tbh... But it will be interesting to see if the response to Billie winning over Beyoncé will be the same as last year's Taylor winning over Sza...

• Like 6

ok so since the narrative that Taylor is "blocking young female artists from topping the charts" is running rampant without Taylor even officially shipping those physical CDs she sold I actually hope she does ship them now and I do hope she pulls other stunts to block lol. Otherwise the narrative will be "wow Billie prevailed against the juggernaut that is Taylor Swift and despite the fact she tried everything in her power to block Billie"...like if that's what they believe is happening than i actually hope Taylor goes full throttle and REALLY competes for that 5th week at #1 :giraffe:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Blank space above fortnight on YouTube

Well, its lover I'm afraid

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

Taylor won't really have a chance at AOTY for the next years tbh... But it will be interesting to see if the response to Billie winning over Beyoncé will be the same as last year's Taylor winning over Sza...

This is what I thought too. Billie has yet to really suffer a blowback of that kind so it'd be interesting to see the dynamics. 

Billie is undeniably a good singer but I just can't get into her breathy, whispery singing style. It's too quiet. I know she's also capable of singing loudly from the interview of her demonstrating different singing techniques for the Barbie song (below),  but I know singing loudly in general is not her style. I don't think I'll ever get into her music. She's quieter than Selena Gomez which I didn't think could even be possible. :toofunny2:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Migs30283 said:

eye roll.

Taylor has the sales/merch/tour. Don't think that AOTY matters much in the long run, especially since she has four.

If I see one more ******* person on Twitter talking about the novelty of Taylor mentioning her own name in Clara Bow I am going to LOSE IT :suburban:

HAVE :suburban: Y'ALL :suburban: NEVER :suburban: LISTENED :suburban: TO :suburban: 22? 

• Haha 8

36 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

If I see one more ******* person on Twitter talking about the novelty of Taylor mentioning her own name in Clara Bow I am going to LOSE IT :suburban:

HAVE :suburban: Y'ALL :suburban: NEVER :suburban: LISTENED :suburban: TO :suburban: 22? 

i mean it's entirely different context.

22 is very specifically about taylor and how she felt when she was 22

9 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i mean it's entirely different context.

22 is very specifically about taylor and how she felt when she was 22

No I literally mean I need to stop seeing tweets saying "oh why didn't she change out the "Taylor Swift" in the Eras intro to the Clara Bow audio now that she finally has a song where she's singing her name" (I guess I should've clarified) :suburban:

It's a very small thing but I've literally seen twenty of these tweets and now I'm just ready to bash my own head in :suburban:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.