Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Why do y'all want her to work with finneas. She has already made a finneas song with jack called vigilante ****. I think he unfollowed her right after. I mean, he probably felt insulted that she didn't ask him.

• Haha 2

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

I was in my tower weaving nightmares

Twisting all my smiles into snarls

They say what doesn't kill you makes you aware

What happens if it becomes who you are

spacer.png

Chatter abounds about the news that Taylor Swift is doing a new D2C push expressly to continue her run at #1 and prevent Billie Eilishfrom debuting at the top of the chart with her first album since 2021. Tay has held the top spot on the chart for four weeks now and is thought to be determined to hold onto it in the face of superstar Eilish's big bow. Taylor's THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT is about to mark 3.5m in U.S. activity. The Swifties appear to be insatiable when it comes to anything in the Taylor store.

Eilish has plenty of parti-hued LP offerings in her own online shop, though, in the words of one member of her camp, she doesn't "give two sh*ts" about her first-frame chart standing. Eilish refused to drop a single ahead of the album release, emphasizing her focus on getting fans to listen to the entire work. The industry as a whole would very much like to see her bow in the top spot as recognition of her artistry.

This HDD article is unprofessional and way too biased. Was this paid for by Billie's team? We knew she was an entitled brat after her making out TikTokkers are trash for attending the People's Choice Awards and making out she's too good to be in the same room as them 

1 hour ago, EndofASadMovie said:

Why do y'all want her to work with finneas. She has already made a finneas song with jack called vigilante ****. I think he unfollowed her right after. I mean, he probably felt insulted that she didn't ask him.

didn't he also make a "joke" about taylpr suing them bc they invited that man that discredited her on stage?

he can get lost 

i still cannot believe she picked the alchemy over of the black dog on the main album :deadbanana: 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

i still cannot believe she picked the alchemy over of the black dog on the main album :deadbanana: 

She saw Toe's PR team scrambling for months and decided to downgrade him to a guest appearance on his break-up album. :dies:

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

She saw Toe's PR team scrambling for months and decided to downgrade him to a guest appearance on his break-up album. :dies:

I think they wanted to use the album to boost his career. Everyone was ready to declare him a victim. But in the end, he got nothing. Absolutely nothing. :gaycat6:

• Haha 3

I went to a Taylor party last night and when I tell you ICDIWABH and the bridge of Smallest Man were religious experiences, I mean exactly that. :WAP:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, skizzo said:

I must be one of the few that has it near the bottom of the album ranking, but Im fine with it being a single. They're never my favs.

No you're not but it can be an easy number 1 for her. Once radio release is official watch this soar to number 1. She wont need an artist remix or anything. She can do it by herself. A music video might be enough and some push on playlisting. The song is too big it would be dumb to not make it a single right now. Its holding better than lavender haze tbh.

Edited by kayliah

Whos afraid of little old me could be released as a single with a radio edit if she already has a video ready in late july or early august or she could pick down bad. Sorry My boy sounds you might end up being a fan favorite.

Billie is my third favorite artist and her album is incredible, but here I am again (in the middle of the right) rooting for Taycapitalist 

:clack:

• Haha 5

Reading the lyrics of #that album on genius and I cannot believe it :deadbanana4: people were really dragging the TTPD lyrics but are gagging at the Billie lyrics??? Like bffr that just tells me that if literally any other other artist had released TTPD it would be considered a staple of this decade upon release :dies:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Saintlor said:

This HDD article is unprofessional and way too biased. Was this paid for by Billie's team? We knew she was an entitled brat after her making out TikTokkers are trash for attending the People's Choice Awards and making out she's too good to be in the same room as them 

Oh shut up. Billie controls HDD now? The TikTok comment was VALID - did you see the absolutely disrespectful and cringe tiktok videos they were making at that event? Billie will be fine #1 or #2 and she has stated time and time again that her chart position means exactly zero to her.

• Thumbs Down 12

3 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Oh shut up. Billie controls HDD now? The TikTok comment was VALID - did you see the absolutely disrespectful and cringe tiktok videos they were making at that event? Billie will be fine #1 or #2 and she has stated time and time again that her chart position means exactly zero to her.

Mean exactly zero to her but release 15 variants, randomized signed CDs, and paint splatters limited editions??? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Posted (edited)

Well... that album was cute for a day... until the production sheen wore off and only the lyrics were left to be fathomed and....  we're back here

yhegLx4.jpg

Edited by mael
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yeah sorry but I am also curious about how a Taylor/Finneas album would sound like, he has proved again how versatile he is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Fresh

out the

slammer 

uh

ezgif-3-9e3185f972.thumb.gif.86028808da0

2 hours ago, Burqa said:

Or not putting imgonnagetyousmash and So High Grammy on the main album either :deadbanana2:

Posted (edited)

Gray and blue and fights and tunnels
Handcuffed to the spell I was under
For just one hour of sunshine
Years of labor, locks and ceilings
In the shade of how he was feeling
But it's gonna be alright, I did my time

q03FoCp.gif

The way I relapsed after a single day. I NEEDED to listen to a poet.

Edited by mael
  • Haha 2

I Can Fix Him is finally starting to grow on me

Folklore is safe ♥️♥️

Anyone feel like Guilty as sin? will be regarded as the smash that got away 😭

3 hours ago, Mandalore said:

2 hours ago, Fama said:

I think they wanted to use the album to boost his career. Everyone was ready to declare him a victim. But in the end, he got nothing. Absolutely nothing. :gaycat6:

I think this gotta hurt even more. Imagine dropping a breakup album after a 6 year relationship and it's dedicated almost entirely to a two week fling that happened right after. She knew what she was doing 

• Like 2

My friends tried, but I wouldn't hear it
Watch me daily disappearing
For just one glimpse of his smile
All those nights you kept me going
Swirled you into all of my poems
Now we're at the starting line, I did my time

Now, pretty baby, I'm running

q03FoCp.gif

Fortnight stalling on radio... it's time to unleash I Can Smash With A Midnights Reject

yhegLx4.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.