• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Will HDD give another update today? And if so about what time 

Just now, UnusualBoy said:

I have played the album the whole week non-stop and haven't gotten tired of it, although it's been a bittersweet week as well. One dear friend who was a swiftie too passed away early this month and he was really excited for it but I'm sure he would've loved it as much as I did, I know that for sure!

Sending you hugs and love ❤️ 

6 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I have played the album the whole week non-stop and haven't gotten tired of it, although it's been a bittersweet week as well. One dear friend who was a swiftie too passed away early this month and he was really excited for it but I'm sure he would've loved it as much as I did, I know that for sure!

So sorry for your loss.

12 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

i'm sorry for your loss sis and I hope he is enjoying the record from heaven (the clean edition of course...lol tacky joke that I hope gave you a chuckle lol)... :hug: :heart2:

• Like 1

Anyone else feel like this is her skinniest album ever despite it being 31 songs? Like it's sooo skinny idk how to explain it! I don't feel heavy after listening to it and ingesting it all week long non stop! 

I feel like Lover may be her most obeast album because even though its a top tier record it does feel very bloated and it can be difficult sitting through the whole thing whereas with TTPD i can sit through the whole thing and not feel like I'm annoyed or hate the length and stuff! 

• Thanks 1

She's back in full force with her unparalleled ability to craft a bridge on this album, whew...

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Will HDD give another update today? And if so about what time 

Tomorrow

12 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

i'm sorry for your loss sis and I hope he is enjoying the record from heaven (the clean edition of course...lol tacky joke that I hope gave you a chuckle lol)... :hug: :heart2:

Thank and yeah, I laughed (Although the clean version of DB is a mess so hopefully he'll sneak to listen the explicit one lol)

20 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

So sorry for your loss.

26 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Sending you hugs and love ❤️ 

Thanks guys!!

• Like 1

But Daddy I Love Him and Who's Afraid are my two fave tracks I think:WAP:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

i'm so sorry for your loss :heart:

16 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Anyone else feel like this is her skinniest album ever despite it being 31 songs? Like it's sooo skinny idk how to explain it! I don't feel heavy after listening to it and ingesting it all week long non stop! 

I feel like Lover may be her most obeast album because even though its a top tier record it does feel very bloated and it can be difficult sitting through the whole thing whereas with TTPD i can sit through the whole thing and not feel like I'm annoyed or hate the length and stuff! 

This album would definitely be allowed into Nicole Richie's 2007 Memorial Day barbeque party :jonny: 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

1,2,3 PUNCH

Peter

The Bolter

Robin

immaculate run. :clap3:

Agreed!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Klein said:

Ok, first true ranking of the album, couldn't bring myself to do it sooner. It will without a doubt evolve very fast, but let's have something for the memory

Hide contents

-The Career Highlights-

1. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me? 

2. Fresh Out The Slammer

3. So High School

4. The Albatross

5. I Hate It Here

6. Florida!!! 

-The 11/10s-

7. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

8. thanK you aIMee

9. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

10. loml

11. The Bolter

12. But Daddy, I Love Him

-The 10/10s-

13. The Prophecy

14. How Did It End?

15. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

16. Guilty As Sin?

17. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

18. The Black Dog

-The 9/10s-

19. Clara Bow

20. Peter

21. I Look In People's Windows

22. The Manuscript

-The 8/10s-

23. The Alchemy

24. Down Bad

25. So Long, London

26. Cassandra

27. Robin

-I tend to skip them. They're still decent to good, but there's just too many songs I want to play more-

28. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

29. The Tortured Poets Department

30. imgonnagetyouback

31. Fortnight 

Outstanding album overall. The fact there's only 4 tracks out of 31 that I'm not eager to replay while still liking them truly says it all. :clap3:

I'll steal your categories for my inaugural ranking as well, but yeah the rate this album is growing in my heart this might be a complete 180 in the future or something :rip: 

Spoiler

-The Career Highlights-

But Daddy I Love Him

Guilty As Sin?

Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?

loml

The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

I Hate It Here

The Prophecy

-The 11/10s-

Florida!!!

The Black Dog

I Look in People's Windows

Peter

The Bolter

-The 10/10s-

Fortnight

Down Bad

So Long, London

I Can Fix Him (No Really, I Can)

I Can Do It With a Broken Heart

How Did It End?

-The 9/10s-

The Tortured Poets Department

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

Fresh Out the Slammer

The Alchemy

imgonnagetyouback

So High School

-The 8/10s-

Clara Bow

The Albatross

thanK you aIMee

The Manuscript

-I tend to skip them. They're still decent to good, but there's just too many songs I want to play more-

Cassandra

Robin

For the record I really like the 8/10s they just haven't grown on me entirely in the same way everything from 9/10 and above has, but I fully expect them to. The skips I'm a little skeptical on but I don't count them out (nor do I think they're bad songs at all, it's just the bar is so high everywhere else :rip: )

Why is this album so addicting? I love the whole thing, but the standard edition has me in a chokehold. I can't even decide on my favorite songs!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Peroxide said:

The love and adoration for So High School is kinda giving Prime energy drink collective madness to me… or when everyone wanted a those darn Stanley cups last year.

Like I'm seeing my fellow girls and gays lose their collective minds over this song and for what… blondie sounds bored as hell!

Travis you are NOT doing your job as a muse here!

Well it's the usual overrated fan fave that isn't even in the top 10 of it's own parent album, joining:

hits different

right where you left me

august

miss americana

don't blame me

new romantics

holy ground

sparks fly

i-said-what-i-said-its-true.gif

@Taylor fanboy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Well it's the usual overrated fan fave that isn't even in the top 10 of it's own parent album, joining:

hits different

right where you left me

august

miss americana

don't blame me

new romantics

holy ground

sparks fly

@Taylor fanboy

Not you expecting the #1 Sparks Fly stan to endorse this blasphemous post.. 

Hits Different, RWYLM, August, New Romantics, Don't Blame Me, Holy Ground, Sparks Fly, get behind ME!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, beckyswift said:

i'm so sorry for your loss :heart:

Thanks sis :hug: 

7 minutes ago, LittleFreak said:

Why is this album so addicting? I love the whole thing, but the standard edition has me in a chokehold. I can't even decide on my favorite songs!

Yeah, this is me. I like the Anthology but the standard cannot stop slaying me :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

hits different

right where you left me

august

miss americana

don't blame me

new romantics

holy ground

sparks fly

@Taylor fanboy

jail

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The title track is very 80s but the more I listen the more it feels like an element of the 80s she actually hasn't tapped into before with some influences of her previous work with Jack.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can stay strong and I'm sure they would've loved it :heart:

24 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

hits different

right where you left me

august

miss americana

don't blame me

new romantics

holy ground

sparks fly

@Taylor fanboy

Electric chair

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

hits different

right where you left me

august

miss americana

don't blame me

new romantics

holy ground

sparks fly

@Taylor fanboy

BACK to the slammer for you! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

hits different

right where you left me

august

miss americana

don't blame me

new romantics

holy ground

sparks fly

@Taylor fanboy

I agree about So High School being overrated but... calling any of these songs overrated, oh you deserve prison but you won't get time. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.