Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

1 hour ago, Maroon legacy said:

I will never stop laughing at people who are theorizing about the album being put in chapters or chronologically arranged in the tracklist. 
This woman made Death By A Thousand Cuts -> London Boy -> Soon You'll Get Better -> False God -> You Need To Calm Down trackrun
What are you expecting? :ahh:

Expecting her to grow as an artist and to finally learn her lesson and put some thought into her tracklist… Duh!

• Haha 3

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Are people still thinking reputation is coming LOL

i did something GOOD has one the lord’s greatest pop choruses :flame:

they say i did something bad 

but why’s it feel so good

they say i did something bad

but why’s it feel so good

most fun i ever had

and i’d do it over and over

and over again if i could

it just felt so good 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I dreamed the other bonuses were called Loose Artifacts and Miscellaneous so needless to say nothing of importance is happening in my life rn

• Haha 5

Loser and Reputation are her two worst albums if you don't count the first couple mixtapes. smR5xFd.thumb.gif.8052f693246a65cfb27217 

• Thumbs Down 4

Tortured Departments predictions:

Spotify first day: 200m

US first week: 1.6-3.5m

I think this will open with 2-2.25m. 

• Thanks 1

KM out here dropping vinyl variants with scented sleeves lmao. I love her and already pre-ordered Deeper Well but dang. Same exact track listing, just different color and scented vinyls. Wild.

Edited by alexag410

11 hours ago, beckyswift said:

i know it won't happen because she doesn't write alone very often anymore and she did it so heavily in her early career to prove herself as a songwriter, but i would DIE for TS13 to be comepletely solo written. peak now is so special because it feels so quintessentially taylor - no outside voices are diluting or distorting the essence of who she is both as a songwriter and narrator. i would gag if she did another completely solo written project for TS13 as sort of a celebration of what makes her such a unique and singular voice

Reveal hidden contents

in all reality, it will probably be the "prodigal daughter" return to country music record

Reveal hidden contents

which makes it being written solely by her even more possible

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

me listening to it in 2027 after being proven right

she does write alone. 

all of her collaborators have mentioned that got credit mostly for edit the song, or because she writes on their existing beat.

But i get what you want, another Speak now project will make the fanbase go crazy and it`s surely will be good.

6 hours ago, Maroon legacy said:

I will never stop laughing at people who are theorizing about the album being put in chapters or chronologically arranged in the tracklist. 
This woman made Death By A Thousand Cuts -> London Boy -> Soon You'll Get Better -> False God -> You Need To Calm Down trackrun
What are you expecting? :ahh:

Her dreading the thought of losing her mother, to boasting about getting her coochie eaten good in quick succession was the most unhinged tracklist order she could've ever possibly done :deadbanana4:

• Haha 6

The Fortnight AI leak all over my TikTok :deadbanana2: she needs to go ahead and put that song out to reign in expectations atp :deadbanana2:

If the Fortnight snippet was real, it would be taken down instantly but it's not. People don't learn.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, =NEX= said:

Thank god it wasn't  Soon You'll Get Better -> Death By A Thousand Cats -> I Forgot That You Existed 

:deadbanana4:

Loser improves a lot just by rearranging the track list and cutting 2-3 duds. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3rd TTPD album variant or lead single announcement on Sydney night day one  tomorrow

Edited by Migs30283

Y'all if we get another False God on this album...:flame:

• Like 3

Lover being the standard for not only being an album only a mother could love, but also horrible tracklisting :clap3:She really lost her mind that year.

Folklore SERVED tho :clap3:

1. The 1

7. Seven

8. August

I still can't believe this woman gave William SO many credits for sitting next to her. She really wanted us to believe her jobless nepo BF was some talented man. 

Puta's tracklisting SERVED tho :clap3: too bad 70% of the songs are shite, better than 90% shite on Lover tho.

Poet is gonna serve us a storyline again :clap3:

ENZbvtt.png

• Like 1

too many pop stars coming in march and early april...wonder what taylor will do to keep the hype up

33 minutes ago, saintjude said:

too many pop stars coming in march and early april...wonder what taylor will do to keep the hype up

I don't think she has anything to fear tbh. She'll have by far the most hyped and talked about release of the year. If anything, everyone releasing prior shows that they know they won't get the same coverage once Taylor has released.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, ericlewis91 said:

mAre people still thinking reputation is coming LOL

after midnights she waited 9 months for the first TV. Her releases are becaming less and less predictable at this point so who knows but wouldn't be that surprising if Rep is pushed to early 2025, then a new album in second half of 2025 and debut in 2026 to celebrate 20 years of career. 

Edited by vale9001

12 hours ago, cruelcooper said:

What would you say if I said LegEnd Game and Godgeous alone are better than half of Mid and all of Loser :mandown:

For free people can write Twilight is better than dante divine comedy. So Who cares?

3 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

Y'all if we get another False God on this album...:flame:

Manifesting this as Down Bad

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

Loser and Reputation are her two worst albums if you don't count the first couple mixtapes. smR5xFd.thumb.gif.8052f693246a65cfb27217 

more like her two best pop albums.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.