Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

20 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I kinda wish she didn't release the track list so soon after the announcement of the album :'( We could have really used that like next month when we'll be bored AF with nothing to anticipate lol

someone leaked it on Tik Tok which forced her to release it, same thing happened with the Speak Now TV tracklist

• Like 2

• Replies 53.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

28 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I kinda wish she didn't release the track list so soon after the announcement of the album :'( 

I mean it leaked, but tbf NO ONE would've believed that fanmade looking tracklist was real if she didn't confirm it herself :deadbanana:

I guess she knew she had to reveal "The Bolter" & indirectly confirm it soon anyways, so it was pointless.

28 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

We could have really used that like next month when we'll be bored AF with nothing to anticipate lol

Inb4 there's 8 exclusive Edition tracks, & their weekly reveals are our Midnight's Mayhem With Me :sistrens:

Why do a 3AM edition, when they'll be more useful scamming :sistrens:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Inb4 there's 8 exclusive Edition tracks, & their weekly reveals are our Midnight's Mayhem With Me :sistrens:

Why do a 3AM edition, when they'll be more useful scamming :sistrens:

oh you are one MESSY hunty and I LIVE for it :lmao: 

I actually would LOVE this tbh :eli: drain us queen! we don't need money! :-* 

don't trust the ai track leaks because they are fake

• Like 1

I feel like the surprise song pairings are going to get very interesting come April :jonnycat:

ok im normally pretty good at not listening to snippets/leaks but i caved & listened to these ones and....... wow i LOVE them

Spoiler

but i DO think they're fake. i will inevitably be disappointed when the songs don't sound like this :ryan3:

“loml” 1000% either stands for “loss of my life” or it will evolve to that as the song progresses from “love of my life”. Taylor wouldn’t use an abbreviation if it just exclusively for what it is traditionally for. Bookmark me :gaycat1:

Also, the A.I. snippets kinda slap

The pages echo in the hallways come to find

Don’t want a ruse this time

Oh-oh-oh, oh-ohh, I won’t

It shatters me that we won’t change

Oh-oh-oh, oh-ohh

Now broken pieces everywhere

Oh-oh-oh, oh-ohh

I’m drowning in a sea of despair

In the tortured poets department, ah yeah

Every line that I write is stained with tears

Every rhyme spells the pain that I feel, so clear

I pour my heart out, but you’re never here

In the tortured poets department

:jamming:

Edited by skwonderfactory
  • Like 1

Also I need to know what the other bonus tracks are 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Yuge news: CS has outlasted the 2 other songs that had more streams than it the past few months. 

Meaning, CS is in pole position to finish YE #1 on the BB global 200 chart. 

• Thanks 3

I had a dream that i was watching news and they reported that this album debuted with 2.9+ million sales and the fans were disappointed because like only 10k needed for full 3 million sales:deadbanana2:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, honestopinion said:

I had a dream that i was watching news and they reported that this album debuted with 2.9+ million sales and the fans were disappointed because like only 10k needed for full 3 million sales:deadbanana2:

I’m sure in that case she’s discount the digitals to $4.99 so the twitter Stan’s can finish the job 

I feel like that Fortnight snippet is real because the original audio got muted on TikTok

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I feel like that Fortnight snippet is real because the original audio got muted on TikTok

using AI to cosplay as real artist is still copyright infringement, that was the whole thing between tiktok and UMG. so it's not a surprise its muted

I refuse to believe any snippet is real except if it’s good :cm: 

We literally have nothing to discuss. She better not leave us in drought for entire March

JEQyyW7.jpg

I was just listening to THEE Peak Now and whew... the lyricism. Poets better have some Peak Now poetry on it. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

I was just listening to THEE Peak Now and whew... the lyricism. Poets better have some Peak Now poetry on it. 

the 1-2-3 punch of Mine, Speak Now, Back to December is undeniably one of the best runs in her discography 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, kexin said:

the 1-2-3 punch of Mine, Speak Now, Back to December is undeniably one of the best runs in her discography 

The punch of “Haunted” to “Last Kiss” to “Long Live” is even better and quite possible her best 1-2-3 run ever.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Will TTPD serve a music video as stunning as this? 

17 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

Will TTPD serve a music video as stunning as this? 

hopefully not. all the midnights videos are terrible except for maybe karma

TTPD is going to be the visual album we thought Midnights was going to be. Now manifest with me :gaycat6:

If the Fortnight one is real it’s coming for SOTY for me :chick1:. The Post Malone sound really suits her I was shook to high heavens.

5 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

TTPD is going to be the visual album we thought Midnights was going to be. Now manifest with me :gaycat6:

I’m manifesting with you, but I’m not very confident :gaycat6:

Not another Suburban Legends situation...

All snippets I've heard so far are terrible. Idk what yall are hearing in them. I pray none of the tracks sound like them.

Its giving Swifties stanning that Suburban Legends AI leak when the OG shits all over it

:clack:

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.