Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

1 minute ago, Arrows said:

The fact that multiple songs titled “The Tortured Poets Department” and even an album has been released since the Grammys:rip:

no way... they're crazy :oxygen:

• Haha 1

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Btw there's a new snippet... this time it's Fresh Out The Slammer. I guess, ai crumbs are everything we're getting for the next 2 months :suburban:

• Haha 1

These AI snippets are all complete garbage… Very thankful they’re not real:coffee2:

This AI raw chicken needs to stop

31 minutes ago, Arrows said:

These AI snippets are all complete garbage… Very thankful they’re not real:coffee2:

Down Bad’s is so bad but I can’t lie I’ve had Fortnight (AI’s Version) stuck in my head :katie2:

• Like 2

This chicken is fried to death and kinda moldy. 2 months till the very well seasoned, gourmet chicken is served :duca:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tom Petty on a classic rock station :katie2:

Suburban Legends AI remains my fave tho :katie2:

3 minutes ago, siegetheday said:

Down Bad’s is so bad but I can’t lie I’ve had Fortnight (AI’s Version) stuck in my head :katie2:

That’s the worst one:ninja:

Not sure why 2 months is so long for some people? Compared to every other fanbase we're blessed, just look at the poor Rihanna fans and have some f*cking perspective and appreciate what we have. Y'all have been way too f*cking spoiled. 

NO PRE-RELEASE SINGLES THANK YOU

f3IzDaK.gif

Edited by mael
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, mael said:

Not sure why 2 months is so long for some people? Compared to every other fanbase we're blessed, just look at the poor Rihanna fans and have some f*cking perspective and appreciate what we have. Y'all have been way too f*cking spoiled. 

NO PRE-RELEASE SINGLES THANK YOU

f3IzDaK.gif

2 months is not a lot, but after an announcement is made it's obvious that extreme hype would ignite, especially as there's extra interest since no one knows anything about the album other than the cover(s), and song titles. Mix hype and speculation and you get very anxious stans.

2 months is nothing

Xtina fans have to wait 6 years between each English album!

2 months is nothing compared to the wait between red tv announcement and release :giraffe:

• Like 3

Omg she needs to drop this masterpiece :jonnycat:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Maroon legacy said:

Btw there's a new snippet... this time it's Fresh Out The Slammer. I guess, ai crumbs are everything we're getting for the next 2 months :suburban:

Can you please share it? I wish someone would make a compilation of all the A.I. snippets or at least post the links for each one. They’re difficult to find, and even if fake, they’re something to speculate on and to compare how close the actual songs are!

if they don't stop making these ai chickens, I'm afraid I'll enter my vegan era :suburban:

• Haha 6

New variant reveal this Friday at the Sydney show :penguin:

Nah all the AI snippets are exactly what I’d want from this it’s going to ruin it for me 😂 pls release the full fake versions regardless thank u ❤️ 

3 hours ago, justin. said:

I’m a Reputation stan, but the rollout was NOT fun. I was in the TRENCHES defending LWYMMD on Twitter. She was still getting whacked on twitter for Ready For It…?, but it was really bad when she released Gorgeous. :snowman:

The pre-release singles should have been:

LWYMMD (complete and utter shock moment that stopped the world)

DWOHT (restore faith in her songwriting after the intentionally polarising LWYMMD while still being experimental and fresh enough to tell radio listeners that she was pushing her boundaries. It’s also just an excellent song with insanely good production. It’s what Blinding Lights thinks it is).

Getaway Car (1989-coded but bigger, bolder and better).

every single album you guys say that all the hype has died down and i the current era is less hyped than previous eras :clack:

After the RepTV and MixtapeTV are released, she shouldn't release any new music for a decade. The fanbase needs to be humbled. :khalyan2:

Not me tho, keep sending me music Lord.:clack:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Omg she needs to drop this masterpiece :jonnycat:

I ******* hate you :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

It’s very weird that Toe wants to be seen everywhere now :ryan3:

He should be practicing the hiding he will need to be doing in a couple of months.

Anyway, here’s a funny meme I found:

“- hey waiter can you get me a glass of water

- but dua lipa i’m joe alwyn

- okay joe alwyn can you get me a glass of water”

• Haha 1

I kinda wish she didn't release the track list so soon after the announcement of the album :'( We could have really used that like next month when we'll be bored AF with nothing to anticipate lol

28 minutes ago, beckyswift said:

every single album you guys say that all the hype has died down and i the current era is less hyped than previous eras :clack:

I’m so dead at people who said this :dies:

meanwhile, she just reached an all time peak in google search, higher than even when Joe Biden it Donald trump won their presidencies, and certainly higher than midnights release 

IMG-5158.png

okay here's the thing as someone who owns all variants of Midnights and 1989TV vinyl :rip: I LOVE the variants this era. The fact that they all get dedicated bonus tracks and these amazing book-bound jackets :jonny: she pays so much attention to details and that's my favourite thing about her. she's a marketing genius and she manages her brand incredibly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.