• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

29 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

A new 18 tracks album 

With 34 deluxe tracks. Generous queen :WAP: ATRL will love it! 

Taylor would be the only one to announce a 6 song EP and release 20 bonus tracks with it.

Who cares about Pitchfork when you have „Guilty as Sin?" on the album.

:clack:

• Thanks 6

This is her backlash era it's crazy, esp given the fact of how good TTPD is - it's just not a commercial album hence the bandwagoners are mad.

but yeah the hate train is here and I hate ittt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mael said:

I wonder what a "palette cleanser" after PTSD will sound like....

iJG3EB4.gif

I know i'm definitely in the minority here, but I would love a back to basics country album 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Imagine TTPD being a 13-track album:

Fortnight

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

Down Bad

But Daddy I Love Him

Fresh Out The Slammer

Florida

Guilty As Sin

Who's Afraid of Little Old Me

I Can Fix Him No Really I Can

Loml

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

The Alchemy

The collapse, the 5/5 reviews everywhere. AOTY secured.

1 minute ago, KarmaCat said:

This is her backlash era it's crazy, esp given the fact of how good TTPD is - it's just not a commercial album hence the bandwagoners are mad.

Just in time for Rep TV:gaycat1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KarmaCat said:

It's more like, people who've always despised her, are feeling they now have a reason to finally spread their hate. Regular Swifties don't care and ain't going anywhere.

Edited by OnlyManInTheWorld
  • Like 3

The way we always have to condense Her album into 12/13 track albums....

iJG3EB4.gif

• Thanks 1

The hate train will fail tremendously again and it will pass quicker too, she's still in the good graces of the GP, despite the criticism of extremists in both sides of the political spectrum.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

I know i'm definitely in the minority here, but I would love a back to basics country album 

spacer.png

It wouldn't surprise me if she had one planned to release for a milestone in her career.

what if in 6 months she will clean her whole Instagram and start to post cryptic snake images...

Reputation was also hated and now it's a Taylor classic loved by Karens.

iJG3EB4.gif

There are always bad faith takes whenever a Taylor album drops, it's just that this time she's just SO big. :dies: This is literally it. No, this isn't a backlash era but this is her "you're just too big" era and from the looks of it she really seems like she doesn't care lol She's very aware of how she's perceived and she dropped this double album still  :heart:

• Like 2

I've been calling you but you won't pick up
Another fortnight lost in America
Move to Florida, buy the car you want
But it won't start up til I touch, touch, touch you

ttpd.gif?ex=663557fe&is=6622e2fe&hm=6233

• Like 4

Now, can we talk about the fact that I Can Do It With A Broken Heart might very well be either the new opener or closer of The Eras Tour? 

• Like 2

The alchemy seems to be really underrated, it's one of my favourites. 

Also do we have any idea of how much she's doing in the UK? I'd like to see her pull 300k here. 

I'm also really curious about the France numbers, she'll probably do over 50k based on the trend from Midnights. 

Edited by CaptainMusic

This album will be grammy nominated and a big success, It's not 2017-2019 situation. The industry loves and respects her and the fans too. I don't see more antis hate than for midnights. 

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

Now, can we talk about the fact that I Can Do It With A Broken Heart might very well be either the new opener or closer of The Eras Tour? 

She can open the show with TTPD songs in black and white and then Cruel Summer can change the stage to color.

Edited by Tusk
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

Do you hate your own continent so much?

:ryan3:

Edited by vale9001
  • Thumbs Down 1

From the beginning of the Reputation era through the pre-album Lover singles was a much worse time to be a fan imo. Bitchfork was calling her embarrassing and completely "uncool." The music was being whacked by everyone, and the visuals were seen as cringe. People still believed Kanye and Kim, so you were ~an awful person~ for supporting her. She refused to make any kind of public appearance or even an IG post. 

We have an amazing body of work this time, and the worst thing people can say is "it's boring." Sit back and enjoy the album (and the decades of success/amazing work to come), sisters.  Alison is going nowhere. :gaycat2:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

It's more like, people who've always despised her, are feeling they now have a reason to finally spread their hate. Regular Swifties don't care and ain't going anywhere.

is "that reason" getting a 6.6 from p4k? :deadbanana4: 

Idk I find it cute. just read the post on ATRL saying "this (p4k review) will hurt Taylor"....uhmm why would you care about the reactions of the artist you hate.. it's giving obsession. :heart2:

Also I kinda don't mind "every song sounds the same" criticism (even though it's not true).. still better than people acting like she killed Celine Dion on the stage for me

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

oh ICDIWABH being a closer.. I can see the vision. I wouldn't be mad if I get it on my dates. :gaycat2:

48 minutes ago, chiliam said:

acknowledge how`s impressive it is, she came up with those lyrics and melody mostly on her own 

QLOiX3NlygBaZyDlgl.webp

Sis, you do know that considering the lyrics and melodies in most of this album, this should be viewed as something embarassing not something to be proud of, right? 

Taylor's stans and her inner circle really got her thinking that ""You smoked then ate seven bars of chocolate/ We declared Charlie Puth should be a bigger artist/ I scratch your head, you fall asleep/ Like a tattooed golden retriever," is some Sylvia Plath level poetry

Even the "good lyrics" in the album give second rate Lana.

• Thumbs Down 9

2 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

The alchemy seems to be really underrated, it's one of my favourites. 

Also do we have any idea of how much she's doing in the UK? I'd like to see her pull 300k here. 

I'm also really curious about the France numbers, she'll probably do over 50k based on the trend from Midnights. 

If midnights made 204k i think 300k are reachable. I don't think less than 275k

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.