Brand new, full throttle
Teach me while your bros play Grand Theft Auto
It's true, swear, scouts honor
You knew what you wanted, and, boy, you got her
Brand new, full throttle
You already know, babe
You already know, babe

:jonny5:x1000000

Like she's just doing this **** on autopilot it comes so naturally to her :deadbanana4: 

• Like 1

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Whether I'm gonna be your wife or

bejewelled.thumb.gif.65879bd77142b3b80cb

Gonna smash up your bike, I haven't decided yet

But I'm gonna get you back

• Like 1

Just now, Klein said:

There's not one I'm sorry to everyone else I respect your work but you can't compete 

Like I'm in awe of what they can create together. That's my parents right there :jonny2:

• Like 1

Shirts off, and your friends lift you up, over their heads

Oh mommy :WAP:

How Did It End - nobody talking about this but this is such a graceful yet so painful song. When she spelled D-Y-I-N-G I felt that :weeps: The piano in here is so beautiful.

Just now, PoisonedIvy said:

Like she's just doing this **** on autopilot it comes so naturally to her :deadbanana4: 

This melody and production has me dead I can't process and start playing the next song. 

I'm probably on my 13th repeat in a row :deadbanana4: 

• Like 1

The Prophecy has destroyed me. Aaron's chord progressions, Taylor's melodies and lyrics... oh my god :WAP:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

Had no idea to be honest, now that makes sense. The Albatross is such a beautifully crafted song.

Once you get to The Prophecy and Cassandra, there is mythology lore behind a lot of the lyrics that also tie the two songs together.

so far part 2 is more alive and a bit more melodic than first part... im loving it better...

Edited by kayliah
  • Confused 1

Just now, kayliah said:

so far part 2 is more alive and a bit more uptempo than first part... im loving it better...

huh? :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

So High School is a bit Hits Different-like but with the 2000s pop-rock sound. I love it so much!!! So good. I miss this sound, I hope it comes back in the mainstream!!! It sounds like a classic song to be honest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

I know. :weeps:  This album is miles stronger than Midnights. Too bad it won't win, SOS could have won this year and this one next year. Ugh. But we can't be greedy, a fourth AOTY is immaculate.

Had no idea to be honest, now that makes sense. The Albatross is such a beautifully crafted song.

Midnights deserved it though .... though part 2 of the anthology clears first part easily the melodies are better and its better sung.

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

Once you get to The Prophecy and Cassandra, there is mythology lore behind a lot of the lyrics that also tie the two songs together.

Ooooh interesting. It just keeps getting better. It's a super long album but I'm not bored, each song I really enjoy. What did she put in her... I can't even do my work now because of this album. It's so good!!!!

So after 5 hours non stop listening I entered to Tiktok.. of ******* course I Can Do It With A Broken Heart is the first one popping up on my fyp :deadbanana2: it already has 2k videos nn

I need more time with the Anthology tracks but for side A…

I think I've got my ranking…

Exceptional

-

1. LOML

2. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

3. Fortnight

4. Down Bad

5. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

6. Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?

7. But Daddy I Love Him

8. The Tortured Poets Department

9. Fresh Out The Slammer

Great

-

10. Guilty As Sin?

11. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

12. My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys

13. The Alchemy

14. So Long London

15. Clara Bow

Good

-

16. Florida (I know I'm in the minority but it felt like a missed opportunity, it was begging for a climactic bat-**** crazy outro)

Edited by Peroxide

This song :WAP:

• Like 3

I Hate It Here is so evermore-coded too. I never get tired of this sound, such great production. I do love Side A but I feel like I'm enjoying Side B more. It's like Side A is a 95/100 and you don't expect it to be better than that and it being super long I thought I might get tired and not make it to the end... but the evermore-like second half reeled me in further... and now it's like at a 99/100. Seriously, this album is that good, don't let the length fool you.

Two albums and not a single visual? Hate her. 

sorry yall but The Prophecy is one of the greatest songs I have EVER heard 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I Hate it Here the last chorus.... Made me feel awesome... What's in this song.... It's so good!!!

2 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

So after 5 hours non stop listening I entered to Tiktok.. of ******* course I Can Do It With A Broken Heart is the first one popping up on my fyp :deadbanana2: it already has 2k videos nn

Yeah that's the obvious second single. Other than that one… the single choices are up in the air!

The over exaggeration of a bad first part is weird there's tons of great songs on it 

Cassandra is so boring and long kept checking the time stamp to see when it's ending 

I can do it a broken heart is deliberately bad bc she can't do it with a broken hearts and that's what I'm sticking with

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, SpaceOddity said:

Two albums and not a single visual? Hate her. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.