• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

i'm ALREADY COLLAPSING

Who's Afraid of Little Old Me demolishing the rest ouu taylor dont make that classic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Taylor never disappoints ❤️ this album surpassed my expectations. I was worried this was going to be another slow album, but it turned out to be a combination of my favorite albums: Rep, Midnights and Folklore. I'm kinda sad I didn't buy The Black Dog version though. 

Just now, Folklore89sm said:

For those of you have listened, which album cover best suits the album?

For me is the main one for sure.

Phenomenal. 

1 minute ago, Kev said:

Funny to see most people who aren't a fan rush to listen but also making sure they post immediately in the thread after probably only listening to one or two songs to say "It's not a good album" :rip:

When Midnights came out early a lot of the comments are the same now, and when it came out officially a lot of opinions changed which I'm sure it will be the same come Friday. 

Not listening until Fri :celestial2:

I'm a massive swiftie and I was disappointed with midnights on the first listen (the l word). Then after a while it grew on me and it's now my most played album by her.

im getting similar vibes with TTPD as in it's a grower and won't wow people on first listen.

• Like 1

I tried to listen but it's very boring to me. I didn't like Midnights either so I'm guessing it's just not for me, happy for all the Swifties though :heart2:

So Long London is very good however. 

Edited by Gwendolyn

1 minute ago, Folklore89sm said:

For those of you have listened, which album cover best suits the album?

Main cover & black dog 

• Like 2

I suspect this one will be a grower for most listeners. For one, it's VERY wordy so there's a ton of lyrics to digest on first listen. Second, it's got a very "same-y" sound throughout, which means it's sonically cohesive but it's gonna take a second for all the individual nuances and melodies to stand out from one another.

To be honest, folklore gave me a similar first impression as it all kind of blended together at first until the songs really stood out to me.

This is not Midnights, though. It has Midnights elements for sure, but it's got more of a deeper well in terms of sound and content.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

She basically says he's a cheater and a druggie

Oh? We knew the cheating part but a drug addict? 

Just now, AL. said:

Anything like Would've Could've Should've? :gaycat3:

Yes, a couple 

Not Jehova's Witness suit :ahh: I'm sorry

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Squall said:

Yeah nevermind, I'll stop reading this thread until Friday. As excepted and as usual, it's flooded with super negative comments and it's not exciting when you want to discover an album :rip: 

Let's both put this thread and Twitter on mute. Just one more sleep. :heart2:

Just now, Vespertine said:

Not Jehova's Witness suit :ahh: I'm sorry

The humor (or attempts) is humorous indeed :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Girl, do something else. There are some okay ideas, but she could've kept most of this. She's released way too much music in the past few years and its all just sounding way too alike. The vocals are weak, the production is unimaginative and the lyrics are mostly things we've heard from her before. Her and jack need to be banned from the studio. This is like midnights but longer and somehow more boring.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I'm so gonna order the album after this :duca:

and people say raw chicken hurts sales :ghostface:

My post history proves i was ready to drag Fortnight, but it's the obvious single choice to me:suburban:

Anyway i hope the 2AM version is more guitar vibes. Or the TTPD relistens will help it grow on me. Even the Aaron songs aren't hitting:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

What did you score on the critical reading section of the SAT babe? 

It's giving Puta where everyone expected Calvin songs, but even Tom got more:suburban:Matty has so many:suburban:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AL. said:

Anything like Would've Could've Should've? :gaycat3:

Who's afraid of little old me.

the lyrics and melodies but the midnights production hinders it down. Feels like the 1989tv vault all over again. 

The second half is way better and Fortnight is so boring :rip: it's clear Post Malone is here to try to revive his dying career bc he adds nothing

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Main cover & black dog 

I knew I ordered the correct version :gaycat5:

to be honest, some of these songs DO slap me across the face on first listen, like Guilty as Sin, Down Bad and But Daddy I Love Him.

5 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

It's definitley Midnights 2.0 but with a touch of folklore/evermore. Almost as if the 3am tracks were an entire album

oh wow :jonny5:

• Like 1

I sample the chicken and luckily ozempic kicked in. I'm gonna wait for the other 75% of the album but I liked the minute samples I've heard so far. 

I'm still not over Fortnight :jonny5: I always wanted Taylor to make a song like this 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.