Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Florida!!! Is absolutely amazing! The way this song is going directly into my top ten Taylor songs! 

• Like 1

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

love it tbh

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

Her best album. Buying another copy. 

That's the spirit!!!

the only bad song is i can do it with a broken heart 

• Confused 3

Just now, Scheissex said:

The album is like if You're Losing Me and Hits Different. Midnights-esque but less synths 

I found more synth in this actually, but better?

Lets try again! (3)

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

she has the mind of a mastermind.mp3 cause how you gon trick us into thinking it's another midnight then this album goes into the craziest, most wild places... like the worst song being the FIRST song :bibliahh:

Okay, I'm ready then, cause 1-6 so far is pretty expected lol

Edited by Lose My Breath

6 songs in and I wish the sound were more different from ME!dnights, but the lyrics are definitely eating ME!dnights up. But Daddy I Love Him is like ME!dnights x Speak Now in a good way. 

I feel like the sound is diverging more from ME!dnights as the album goes on longer. Aka as Dessner's productions start. 

Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me? :jonny: :jonny: Taylor Swift you're insane :jonny: 

Well, Fortnight is a little disappointing. Nothing about it screams lead single.

Edited by NicoleAMatty
  • Like 1

why synth again?

so this album is basically what evermore is to folklore. i'm not against another sister album but folklore was a masterpiece and midnights was a dumpster fire

that's the problem

tumblr_ngrrcdncQa1tq4of6o1_400.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gelato said:

I feel bad for her. I know she'll be upset it didn't come out when she intended 

She should forgo some in store sales, and just save all physicals to be shipped from her site, it would be worth it

• Like 1

I love every part of it but I just don't get the Fortnight as first single? Is it just me? Isn't MBOBHFT and DB are better choices?!

I've made it to track 7 and I have to say so long, london and but daddy i love him are the only songs that I like so far. The first 4 were very similar to Midnights (derogatory) 

3 minutes ago, Gelato said:

I feel bad for her. I know she'll be upset it didn't come out when she intended 

Oh no oh no oh no is She gonna cry tonight? If only She had some dollar bills to wipe up Her tears :weeps: 

• Haha 6

I am halfway, so far I have a feeling: it's like folklore and Midnights had a daughter with Midnights having the dominant genes

• Like 1

She bamboozled me. I thought I was gonna get midnights 2.0 with the first few tracks. But damnnnnnnn. Taytay 

• Like 1

The Fortnight song is actually really good, everything else just edgeless song after song so far, she really truly is limited as far as artistry goes. Still better than that Country junk that hasbeen came out with tho let's celebrate that. 

• Thumbs Down 5

The love child of folklore and midnights 

• Like 1

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

Okay, I'm ready then, cause 1-6 so far is pretty expect lol

Just now, Vespertine said:

Halfway through and I wish the sound were more different from ME!dnights, but the lyrics are definitely eating ME!dnights up. But Daddy I Love Him is like ME!dnights x Speak Now in a good way. 

I feel like the sound is diverging more from ME!dnights as the album goes on longer. Aka as Dessner's productions start. 

the second half is nothing like midnights... crazy woman!

• Like 4

Just now, NicoleAMatty said:

Well, Fortnight is a little disappointing. Nothing about it screams lead single.

This. So disappointed why this one. It's gonna flop and I have no power to all those weirdos who's gonna write on twitter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.