Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

I definitely think she’s gonna revamp parts of the tour starting in May. I think she will definitely add TTPD section too with hopefully 7 songs. 

The 7 songs she should cut:

1. The Archer

2. ‘tis the damn season OR tolerate it

3. WANEGBT

4. the last great American dynasty OR my tears ricochet

5. Bad Blood OR Wildest Dreams

6. Bejeweled

7. Mastermind

- Long Live will be replaced with Castles Crumbling on the dates Paramore opens

• Replies 53.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

6 minutes ago, Roger21 said:

Australia deserves State of Grace, Getaway car, TDOMG as surprise songs. 

Watch them get the Fearless vault despite the insane love they've shown her. 

From the non played song, I really hope she does The Way I Loved You, Foolish One, Forever Winter, hoax, You're Losing Me and Renegade in Australia. We need iconic surprise songs from start to finish for this deserving country. :clap3:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Klein said:

Well, there's something camp about doing Paris in Paris so I honestly wouldn't complain too much, especially since I'd have 2 other dates to make up for it. And I know I prefer that over a LOT of songs she has yet to play on the tour (hello A Perfectly Good Fart, the Fearless vault, It's Nice To Have A Bathroom Break, Atrocity...) :suburban:

And you know at your other dates you will be getting Innocent and Untouchable :suburban:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SpeakNowTv said:

tiktok swifties are being so annoying, all day today they were convinced she was gonna announce rep tv at the show pulling out the most unhinged sh*t to "prove" it and of couse they flopped

can they just let taylor enjoy something? she just announced a whole new album, can they let themselves enjoy something? enjoy this new album rollout, rep tv is gonna come out eventually just chill omg  

The way they think the Empire State Building TikTok account is always teasing Rep TV :rip: they make me so irrationally angry I need therapy

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

And you know at your other dates you will be getting Innocent and Untouchable :suburban:

She said she reset the surprise songs, but she's not going to re-do the flops. :suburban:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Watch them get the Fearless vault despite the insane love they've shown her. 

From the non played song, I really hope she does The Way I Loved You, Foolish One, Forever Winter, hoax, You're Losing Me and Renegade in Australia. We need iconic surprise songs from start to finish for this deserving country. :clap3:

On the Rep tour they were stuck with IKYWT (Perth), IOMWIWY (Melb), 22 (Sydney), and Starlight (Bris). The only show from that leg that got a top tier surprise song was Auckland, which got OOTW. 

They deserved so much better then, and deserve so much better now

2 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

The way they think the Empire State Building TikTok account is always teasing Rep TV :rip: they make me so irrationally angry I need therapy

The Empire State Building social media intern is having a BLAST at their expense :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

She said she reset the surprise songs, but she's not going to re-do the flops. :suburban:

Well it's a well known fact that the French GP doesn't... like her like the GP in other places, so for y'all I'm sure she'll deliver the flops :suburban:

Still not over how much I love this tracklist. I love how it doesn't take itself too seriously.

Billboard Hot 100: #1(new) Down Bad, Taylor Swift (@TaylorSwift13) I can just sense this is the lead.

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Well it's a well known fact that the French GP doesn't... like her like the GP in other places, so for y'all I'm sure she'll deliver the flops :suburban:

When we get Begin Again after she says how much she loved filming the music video here. :ryan3:

• Haha 2

Just now, Klein said:

When we get Begin Again after she says how much she loved filming the music video here. :ryan3:

She'll play that one on night 2, 3, or 4, lets be real :ryan3:

"Being back in Europe reminds me of when I was filming the movie Cats, so I wanted to sing the song Beautiful Ghosts for you tonight!" 

I don't wanna see any more predictions for removed songs, all of these takes are tasteless and shameful Delicate GIF by Taylor Swift

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

Still not over how much I love this tracklist. I love how it doesn't take itself too seriously.

Billboard Hot 100: #1(new) Down Bad, Taylor Swift (@TaylorSwift13) I can just sense this is the lead.

I think it'd be a kii if "But Daddy I Love Him" was #1. I'd really like one of the most unserious titles to take the #1. :dies:

• Like 1

Just now, wastedpotential said:

"Being back in Europe reminds me of when I was filming the movie Cats, so I wanted to sing the song Beautiful Ghosts for you tonight!" 

Beautiful Ghosts is such a good song though. Watch her bring Macavity :ryan3:

• Haha 1

I'd take BG a million times over Atrocity. :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Maroon legacy said:

I don't wanna see any more predictions for removed songs, all of these takes are tasteless and shameful Delicate GIF by Taylor Swift

AGREE

if i hear one of you disgusting runts disrespect GODjeweled again…my lawyers will be in touch

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

I'd take BG a million times over Atrocity. :ryan3:

But what if Idris Elba showed up on stage to say that one line? :ryan3:

She's only doing guests for songs where she and the individual worked together, and... technically he is on the song :ryan3:

Edited by wastedpotential

Can’t wait to see how she punishes London

I’m predicting Go Go Go, Hideous, MEth! (The re-up) and some flops from Mixtape

:ryan3:

See now y'all have driven me to go listen to Macavity again, and why do I love her little accent :ryan3:

She should add this to the regular setlist :gaycat1:

• Like 1

But what if Idris Elba showed up on stage to say that one line? :ryan3:

She's only doing guests for songs where she and the individual worked together, and... technically he is on the song :ryan3:

I truly don't care enough about Cats and Beautiful Ghosts to know what you're referring to, and what Idris Elba has to do with it. :suburban:

Anyone wanting to remove Karma or bejeweled is tasteless and serving oths quoting "Karma is a kat" like malfunctioning robots :ryan3:

• Thanks 2

When she sings Macavity & Beautiful Ghosts in London kiii

Just now, Klein said:

I truly don't care enough about Cats and Beautiful Ghosts to know what you're referring to, and what Idris Elba has to do with it. :suburban:

4:13

"The Napoleon of crrrrrrrime"  and then he harmonizes with her throughout the last chorus and the outro :ryan3:

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

4:13

"The Napoleon of crrrrrrrime"  and then he harmonizes with her throughout the last chorus and the outro :ryan3:

Oh you were talking about Macavity. Then I don't even care about knowing anything more about it because if she does that, I'm taking the bathroom break without a second-thought. I'm just beyond relieved it doesn't appear on any of her albums because even ME! sounds like SOTY compared to that. :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Just now, Klein said:

Oh you were talking about Macavity. Then I don't even care about knowing anything more about it because if she does that, I'm taking the bathroom break without a second-thought. I'm just beyond relieved it doesn't appear on any of her albums because even ME! sounds like SOTY compared to that. :ryan3:

I'm just going to go ahead and let you know that I've streamed Macavity like 5 times in the past 30 minutes because every hate comment transports me back to when it came out and I was in the trenches defending her:ryan3:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.