• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

15 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

Going off how she said this album started 2 years ago, she’s probably finishing TS12 as we speak, ready to move on to TS13. Rep and debut have will have already been recorded 

Maybe she's recording an album "in advance" so she can drop something while working on her directional debut. It's not like she's doing much promo nowadays.

Edited by Catch22

Cruel Summer with another rise today, 4.7M! Insane, hopefully it won’t overshadow any of this album songs. This song is a monster, like BL monster.

i think the tour ok D+ will give it a huge boost also, lol.

3 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Cruel Summer with another rise today, 4.7M! Insane, hopefully it won’t overshadow any of this album songs. This song is a monster, like BL monster.

i think the tour ok D+ will give it a huge boost also, lol.

and the Europe tour boost + overall summer boost :deadbanana2: We've been crying about it being a missed hit for years now it's gonna swallow everything she releases

I heard Fortnight is the return of Thug Storylor, with an IFTYE-esque KidzBop instrumental.

It'll sample Fortnite's bus jump, to symbolise her jumping into TTPD ready for war.

Post Malone will be her teammate, & u can hear gunshots during his bridge.

"They call me carbon queen, so i took a flying bus"  :jamming:

I do think CS will outlast every TTPD single in the end. Not because it won’t have at least one smash single (I’m sure it will), but because it’s just TOO big. It’ll probably outlast TTPD’s lead even if it’s another Anti-Hero sized smash, which I fully expect it to be as long as it’s picked correctly. 

Edited by Holiest Dreams
  • Like 1

Cruel Summer will got into her classics, and that is what we need. No moderate hits, we need smash career defining songs

Honestly, I have a feeling this will be her least commercial album. I think she’s going for her ~artsy~ semi avant-garde era inspired by the 1920’s.

3 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

Honestly, I have a feeling this will be her least commercial album. I think she’s going for her ~artsy~ semi avant-garde era inspired by the 1920’s.

I wouldn't hold my breath about a left-field album in the middle of her imperial phase. I sense high-quality, but it's highly likely also going to have huge commercial potential. 

• Like 4

If the album is multi-genre and Fortnight turns out to be pop (and serves quality) I think it could displace Cruel Summer. However, she’ll need to add it to the tour in a big way for any hope of that. I think it’s interesting that people don’t think she’ll alter the setlist when the Eras Tour is by far the biggest promo she could give this album. 

8 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

If the album is multi-genre and Fortnight turns out to be pop (and serves quality) I think it could displace Cruel Summer. However, she’ll need to add it to the tour in a big way for any hope of that. I think it’s interesting that people don’t think she’ll alter the setlist when the Eras Tour is by far the biggest promo she could give this album. 

The main reason why I think she'll alter the show is because I don't see her releasing a new album and not wanting to play it live properly (i.e. not through surprise songs). The whole reason she's doing an Eras Tour is because she wanted to give Lover-folklore-evermore-Midnights a proper moment, because she could have easily just made the Midnights tour. 

I think folklore and evermore especially are going to be on the chopping block to make space for TTPD. Outside of that, I'd be scared if I was The Archer and Wildest Dreams. 

• Like 1

Just now, Klein said:

The main reason why I think she'll alter the show is because I don't see her releasing a new album and not wanting to play it live properly (i.e. not through surprise songs). The whole reason she's doing an Eras Tour is because she wanted to give Lover-folklore-evermore-Midnights a proper moment, because she could have easily just made the Midnights tour. 

I think folklore and evermore especially are going to be on the chopping block to make space for TTPD. Outside of that, I'd be scared if I was The Archer and Wildest Dreams. 

I would be devastated if she cut evermore, but it would lowkey be so funny if she completely replaced its set with TTPD :gaycat3:

Love it when she trolls. 

I think she'll not do pop this time cause she already had two smashes and a cute hit (Anti Hero, Cruel Summer, Karma) last/ this year. TTPD won't have any singles or just a willow/ cardigan and it'll be less mainstream and more experimental even if it's pop, like Death By A Thousand Cuts

TTDP - April 2024

Rep Tv - Sep 2024

Debut Tv - probably in the window from Dec. 13th, 2024 to Summer 2025

Movie Debut - Fall 2025, probably with a TS12 tie in (not to mention an Original Score Album and an Original Soundtrack Album put together by Jack)

imo these songs are in danger if she decides to make some adjustments for the setlist

The Archer

betty

the last great american dynasty

marjorie

Mastermind

she really doesn't need to add a whole Era to the show (it's also unrealistic af, new sets, new stage production, possibly even new choreo for the dancers to pick up, new music for the band to rehearse). The most logical course of action would be to play the songs in the surprise acoustic section. And no that gap they get in March and April isn't to work, it's for everyone to rest before a grueling summer on the road. 

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

TTDP - April 2024

Rep Tv - Sep 2024

Debut Tv - probably in the window from Dec. 13th, 2024 to Summer 2025

Movie Debut - Fall 2025, probably with a TS12 tie in (not to mention an Original Score Album and an Original Soundtrack Album put together by Jack)

I don’t think the movie is premiering in 2025 if she starts working on it only after the tour ends tbh. I can see her doing the film festival circuit during summer 2026 and the movie premiering during the last quarter of the year.

1 hour ago, Mandalore said:

and the Europe tour boost + overall summer boost :deadbanana2: We've been crying about it being a missed hit for years now it's gonna swallow everything she releases

Suffering from too much success. 

• Haha 4

I want the first 200M Spotify debut. Less than that is an underperformance. :giraffe:

I would like the title track to be the focus single. I think it's going to be emblematic of the entire album thematically and her career as whole too. She'll take the "why I spent my whole life trying to put it into words" and turn it into why she'll always be a tortured poet/ sing about sad love.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Why would it be the biggest promo? It’s not the GP attending her shows, it’s fan based and they will already support her releases no matter what

Though I do think she will (and she should) alter the setlist a bit

Just now, Liafen said:

Why would it be the biggest promo? It’s not the GP attending her shows, it’s fan based and they will already support her releases no matter what

Though I do think she will (and she should) alter the setlist a bit

The discography boost speaks for itself. The beginning of her greatest of all time run started last March when the Eras Tour gave her a year-long Super Bowl-like boost. Can’t remember exact numbers, but Bad Bunny reclaimed the most streamed daily artist for a bit until the tour boost started. I think she was somewhere ~30/40 million daily streams range and immediately jumped to 60 million+. Same reason she’s announced the TVs on stage. The public is checked in! 

:ryan3:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, taemin said:

I don’t think the movie is premiering in 2025 if she starts working on it only after the tour ends tbh. I can see her doing the film festival circuit during summer 2026 and the movie premiering during the last quarter of the year.

Her budget is not that big tho. The movie is written, cast and production crew probably are already set. A shoot is not going to be that long and it was reported yesterday that she's going to go directly into production when the tour wraps up. Honestly by jan 2025 i believe she might be going into post production. And Tiff most likely has a selected gala for her. I don't think there's a point into waiting until 2026. And there aren't any festivals in the summer. Sundance is winter, Cannes happens in May, Venice, Telluride and TIFF are all in Winter 

Edited by RuflesCando

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.