Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

The fact that we know NOTHING about the real sales drive me insane. Like really? 2M preorders? Doesn't sounds right, but… maybe? We saw what the tour boost was but that's the first time we really gonna see… also, saying there was 90K signed? Where the info from? But if that will be x4 times that means another half a million sales? Over those 2 millions plus without even being out?

I want to believe but this is just… too much!!

• Like 1

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Need her to drop a surprise record day edition with an extra vinyl of songs.. 13 more … idc if they're 2-3 mins each. 500k only in record stores… 48 hours later drop it on her site. 24 hours later the cd edition. 24 hours later on digital platforms. An hour later on streaming. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Monster Queen said:

Well, people can be jobless and rich at the same time :gaycat6:

spacer.png

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Let me go spend the rest of the day figuring out which of the other variants I'd prefer as a signed vinyl copy so I don't miss my chance of she does all of them :clack:

I need to snatch a black dog signed variant :clack:

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

To buy them you have 30 sec. So you have to be jobless and refreshing TN Page all day.

But if you are jobless how can you buy them?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Just now, omrimayo said:

The fact that we know NOTHING about the real sales drive me insane. Like really? 2M preorders? Doesn't sounds right, but… maybe? We saw what the tour boost was but that's the first time we really gonna see… also, saying there was 90K signed? Where the info from? But if that will be x4 times that means another half a million sales? Over those 2 millions plus without even being out?

I want to believe but this is just… too much!!

Well, considering the Target pre-orders that we know to be 3x those of 1989TV, 2M+ pre-orders in total doesn't seem too crazy, but at the same time it IS too crazy. 

• Like 2

I might go talk to those eBay users and tell them to die

• Like 1

Just now, Cherish said:

I might go talk to those eBay users and tell them to die

whack them for me :heart:

2 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

were they even actually on the UK store!?

Joe bought them all. He's having a CD burning party in Leicester Square on Friday.

• Haha 5

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Oh I fear we need someone with your discerning palette to ease fears in here about a salmonella outbreak. You know enough about good chicken to know when the quality is just bad, as opposed to when it's diseased 

:ryan3:

I'm sure The Tortured Swifties Chicken Shack won't disappoint but if it does I'll be the first to melt down (and then like it anyway three spins later)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

To buy them you have 30 sec. So you have to be jobless and refreshing TN Page all day.

But if you are jobless how can you buy them?

spacer.png

sucking dick

Remember when people were predicting she would do something today because it's the 13th?

buy-twenty.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Tusk said:

Joe bought them all. He's having a CD burning party in Leicester Square on Friday.

The way no one would show except for a few Swifties who might try to burn him at the stake :ryan3:

Actually, have we considered conducting some sort of human sacrifice of him to increase the sales to TTPD? 

Just now, wastedpotential said:

The way no one would show except for a few Swifties who might try to burn him at the stake :ryan3:

I didn't say that anyone would show up. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ttds said:

they were right ab pre order other times but yk, take it with a grain of salt :clown:

Reveal hidden contents

i'm trusting them thoadele hello GIF by Columbia Records

They don't know ****, they knew for Midnights because we could track numbers.

Just now, Tusk said:

I didn't say that anyone would show up. 

I think I would, just to like... throw a drink at him or something. 

Please I was refreshing this STUPID thread and missed the Canadian store signed CDs are youFUCKING SERIOUS:redface::redface::redface:

I need her to release a snippet but don't have to tell what song it is just to tease the fandom 

tbh I hope it leaks not because i wanna listen to it but because reading the meltdowns when Midnights leaked was endlessly entertaining

• Like 1

I'm so pissed. I was gone for TWO MINUTES

Just now, cruelcooper said:

Please I was refreshing this STUPID thread and missed the Canadian store signed CDs are youFUCKING SERIOUS:redface::redface::redface:

Are you not entertained? :ryan3:

I really hate her. She's ruining my life and I hope THIS ALBUM FLOPS

:khalyan2:

Those pre-order numbers are as real as that Gaga "insider"

:clack:

If she does signed for each vinyl… 2.5 million physical pre orders at day of release.

buy-twenty.gif

id also expect her to drop more on release day

buy-twenty.gif

and then an edition for RSD

buy-twenty.gif

Then drake level promo on the streaming sites in exchange for interviews and playlists

buy-twenty.gif

… could she do it?

buy-twenty.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.