• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

One more month of whining 

Taylor-Swift-Golden-Globes-GIF-144591221

• Haha 6

why is the title on all caps now it looks ugly

dzHOm8h.gif

The way it's still a month away and the album already has 27k scrobbles on Last.FM :dies:

13 minutes ago, kharijthedog said:

The way it's still a month away and the album already has 27k scrobbles on Last.FM :dies:

Wait... how's that even possible? :deadbanana4:

One month until the final nail on OTHs' coffin (after losing for 17 consecutive years) and them being locked away in mental institutions

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

One more month until ascending to heaven

you-belong-with-me-taylor-swift.gif

• Like 1

I want TTPD to blow away all the records. OTHs tears will be delicious. 

14 minutes ago, Roger21 said:

I want TTPD to blow away all the records. OTHs tears will be delicious. 

Even the frontloaded records?

12 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Even the frontloaded records?

we need the lead single she picks serve 1-58-out while the true lead single loved by fans and GP serve 2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1…

• Haha 3

Episode 2 (track #2 "The Tortured Poets Department") of my TikTok series where I attempt to predict the chorus of each song is now out

In b4 it gets taken down for copyright :rip:

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Burqa said:

did we collectively forget about the Anti Hero youtube shorts challenge?

giphy.gif

The shorts she posted for that have 105 million, 126 million, 78 million, 59 million and 51 million views respectively

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

Episode 2 (track #2 "The Tortured Poets Department") of my TikTok series where I attempt to predict the chorus of each song is now out

An atlers that read books :bloo:

16 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

This is one of the songs I'm the most intrigued to listen to. You made it sound more like a Lana Del Rey song than a Taylor Swift song imo, but at the same time the title is very Lana Del Rey'd so... maybe you're onto something. 

Edited by Klein

1 minute ago, Klein said:

This is one of the songs I'm the most intrigued to listen to. You made it sound more like a Lana Del Rey song than a Taylor Swift song imo, but at the same time the title is very Lana Del Rey'd so... maybe you're onto something. 

It's such an awkward title to write to :rip: But I'm sure it will be fantastic and make sense when we hear it, she never misses especially with a title track

I couldn't make a top 10 of her discography if I tried. I'll pick MY top highlights of each album and go from there.

Debut: Our Song, Should've Said No, Mary's Song

Fearless: Fearless, Love Story, YBWM, TWILY, Forever & Always

Speak Now: Sparks Fly, Back to December, Enchanted, Haunted, Last Kiss, Long Live

Red: State of Grace, Treacherous, All Too Well, Better Man, Nothing New

1989: Blank Space, Style, Clean, New Romantics, Say Don't Go 

reputation: Ready for It?, Don't Blame Me, Delicate, Dancing With Our Hands Tied, Call It What You Want

Lover: Cruel Summer, Cornelia Street, Death x1000 Cuts, Afterglow

folklore: cardigan, mirrorball, august, peace

evermore: tolerate it, ivy, cowboy like me, right where you left me, it's time to go

Midnights: You're on Your Own Kid, The Great War, Glitch

additionally: Safe & Sound, Renegade, Carolina, The Alcott. Love them all, truly. 

Bolded songs are CONTENDERS for top 10, stronger than the unbolded ones. :rip: 

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MatiRod said:

It's such an awkward title to write to :rip: But I'm sure it will be fantastic and make sense when we hear it, she never misses especially with a title track

I agree with you 100%. It doesn't roll off the tong very well so it'll be very interesting to see how she's making it work into a song. 

3 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

Truthfully I have no idea how she could work that into a chorus so I imagine it will only appear once or twice in a verse or bridge :rip: kudos to you for even attempting this challenge. Honestly let's hype it up more in this thread since Taylor isn't even giving us crumbs :gaycat6: 

You'll be our Midnight Mayhem Department Chairman :gaycat1: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Truthfully I have no idea how she could work that into a chorus so I imagine it will only appear once or twice in a verse or bridge :rip: kudos to you for even attempting this challenge. Honestly let's hype it up more in this thread since Taylor isn't even giving us crumbs :gaycat6: 

You'll be our Midnight Mayhem Department Chairman :gaycat1: 

Thank you I will try my best!

Edited by MatiRod
  • Like 1

I always feel bad when songs that are definitely some of Taylor's -strongest- works don't end up as my -personal- favorites. Not even because I don't like them I'm just not as attached to them as I am the other songs. Good examples are Champagne Problems and Would've Could've Should've :gaycat6: 

Meanwhile I casually let songs like Haunted and Glitch occupy a higher placement in her discography for me :dies: 

Edited by PoisonedIvy

2 hours ago, Klein said:

Wait... how's that even possible? :deadbanana4:

I don't have Spotify so idk the if you can do the same but on Apple Music you can edit the metadata of songs so I'm pretty sure some Swifties are doing that by changing the track titles from other albums into TTPD songs and are streaming that :suburban: Also the tracklist was revealed early so long story short the album already gets a Last.FM page

1 minute ago, kharijthedog said:

I don't have Spotify so idk the if you can do the same but on Apple Music you can edit the metadata of songs so I'm pretty sure some Swifties are doing that by changing the track titles from other albums into TTPD songs and are streaming that :suburban: Also the tracklist was revealed early so long story short the album already gets a Last.FM page

When I iconically first scrobbled folklore as FOlKlORE within two miliseconds of announcement

:suburban:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I always feel bad when songs that are definitely some of Taylor's -strongest- works don't end up as my -personal- favorites. Not even because I don't like them I'm just not as attached to them as I am the other songs. Good examples are Champagne Problems and Would've Could've Should've :gaycat6: 

Meanwhile I casually let songs like Haunted and Glitch occupy a higher placement in her discography for me :dies: 

I completely get it. I don't relate to not being attached to WCS, but I do feel that for champagne problems too. Other songs I recognize are some of her most amazing work ever but I don't quite feel attached to are most notoriously Clean and cardigan. :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.