Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

5 hours ago, Buffy said:

I get the feeling Debut TV will be released first before Rep TV.

there's a 0% chance that Debut TV isn't the last TV lol

• Like 1

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

26 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Seems like she might've changed the chorus lyrics and deleted "sweet tea and God's graces." Say goodbye to 1 million first week. 

There's still time to save the album if she releases Your Face, Need You Now, Never Mind, I'd Lie, Crazier, This Is Really Happening, R-E-V-E-N-G-E, and Wait For Me.

Oh girl I'd Lie is NOT happening unless she Look What You Made Me Do's the Saving Jane song writers :gaycat7:

And who in the hell puts together a debut vault dream list and leaves out ******* Permanent Marker :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

If anything but Down Bad is the second single, the era is torched. :suburban:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Oh girl I'd Lie is NOT happening unless she Look What You Made Me Do's the Saving Jane song writers :gaycat7:

And who in the hell puts together a debut vault dream list and leaves out ******* Permanent Marker :gaycat6:

Oh yes but she must include the bridge to it. I forgot Songs About You too :eddie:

• Like 1

The CO2 Emissions Deluxe Version with

-I Wished on a Plane

-I Used to Fly

….is going to smash!

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

No, I refuse to believe we're not getting I'd Lie. Miss ma'am better do whatever those writers want because entire career CANCELLED if we don't get a TV for that song.

:gaycat7:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

Fortnight missed Top 3 on Pop radio, while Is It Over Now?, a vault track from a decade old album, should suggest her something

Not the flex you think it is. Fornight is already about to pass IION in total streams after a month and half only :dies: 

Also IION was heavily radio payola'd which it seems Fortnight is about to get the same treatment which I am not against btw. I just wish they were moving two singles at once. GAS and Broken Heart are itching to smash. Fortnight is gonna get to 1.5 Billion streams rather quickly simply for being the number one song on a smashing album and it is a number one song with major artist. Especially if there are follow up single then Fortnight may even get to 2B. (Streaming as grown so much in the last 2 years alone) 

Either way this is my first Taylor era that I'm following and I'm so excited. It is exciting following her. 

• Haha 1

I'm a "Fortnight" defender now

The mature, grown up, tragically romantic sister to "Cruel Summer"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kummercell said:

there's a 0% chance that Debut TV isn't the last TV lol

Exactly, "and now I finally take back my name", I can already see the Instagram post

• Like 1

fourth grade children stanning TTPD :rip: her future success's bright and dazzling for sure

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Why did her discography except TTPD decrease so much in daily streams compared to 2 months ago? Are fans just focusing on the new album, or were some listeners turned off or fatigued by TTPD?

Fearless TV is also on the verge of dropping out of the BB200 (it's at #198) and evermore is at #120.

Just now, Arrows said:

Why did her discography except TTPD decrease so much in daily streams compared to 2 months ago? Are fans just focusing on the new album, or were some listeners turned off or fatigued by TTPD?

Fearless TV is also on the verge of dropping out of the BB200 (it's at #198) and evermore is at #120.

Let's hope she starts flopping, I don't want to fight for tickets for The Eras Tour (2025) :ryan3:

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Mix of people streaming TTPD and the amount of streams she had for months was just not sustainable; every single album of hers smashing that hard was just unprecedented due to Eras Tour hype.. her catalogue is still getting huge streams especially compared to her peers
Will be interesting to see where everything stabilizes once the Eras Tour is over

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Like 2

"…my good name/its mine alone to disgrace" is such a stunning line, it feels like the culmination of this artistic persona she started exploring in Reputation, this jaded character that has rejected the expectations of being America's perfect princess that were put on her in the first half of her career. When people say that Taylor has no edge, I want to point them to this character she's created, which is really fascinating because it sits right alongside her image as a perfectly manicured American icon, and I think is kind of an innovation in pop stardom. She's showing us both the end product of what it means to be the biggest star in America, and also the inner turmoil and contradictions inherent in putting a human being, who makes mistakes like all of us, in that position. 

• Like 8

The re-up of the variants at her store! 

She wants this era to be sold out!

Okokokok girls. It took a hot minute but I think the album finally clicked for me :WAP:

Down Bad, MBOBHFT, Fortnight, GAS? all went off today. And all it took me were some edibles

spacer.png

CUZ I KNEW TOO MUCH,

THERE WAS DANGER IN THE HEAT OF MY TOUCH

HE SAW FOREVER SO HE SMASHED IT UP

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Tusk said:

The re-up of the variants at her store! 

She wants this era to be sold out!

Shipping this week too, interesting 

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

It's a mix of attention going to TTPD and also The Eras Tour not having an effect in US anymore.

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

when there are 31 new songs to explore and get used to there aren't many hours left in the day to revisit her old songs :suburban:

Your Face or Dark Blue Tennessee need to receive a video when she does debut. Both of them are so perfect :gaycat5:

• Like 1

She certainly had a gift for hooks, descriptive lyrics, and bridges since a young age. This song is cute but it doesn't need to be a vault track.

• Like 2

Fortnight is so Fleetwood Mac coded. I keep falling a little more in love with it with every listen, such a grower :alexz3:

21 hours ago, Tusk said:

"Sweet Tea & God's Graces" has been registered as "What I Learned From You"

Hide your twang! Debut incoming!  

:WAP:

How The Tortured Poets Department of her.

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

She certainly had a gift for hooks, descriptive lyrics, and bridges since a young age. This song is cute but it doesn't need to be a vault track.

She didn't write this song. :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.