Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

She had to pull over :toofunny3:

And I'm sure she bought a copy with her favorite of the live renditions (I'm partial to The Alchemy x Treacherous) on the spot too :suburban:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

I'm actually shocked at how united the fanbase was this past week. There's always some cupcake trying to play the "we all got crowns" card but the amount of tweets from swifties with a couple thousand of likes dragging the Lannisters of the music industry gagged me a bit :suburban:

nnnnn :suburban:

And for what it's worth and who is saying what in the other threads, I think we pushed a lot of the "we all got crowns" fans out this week (thank GOD!) :deadbanana4:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 3

Still rising on itunes as well haha I love Swifites :heart:

• Like 3

Not her clapping back with three more variants :gaycat6:

Posted (edited)

Some of that managers likes date back to early April, liking tweets dragging Taylor because of Billie's interview omg :rip: (they're gone now)

Rachel this is serious, they really had it out for my girl. :biblionny:

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Very much LOSER behavior from Taylor. You're a legend and beefing with 20 year-olds and diluting your releases. Not cute at all

But the children at this thread will obviously fake gag at this :lmao:

• Thumbs Down 24

Posted (edited)

Tbh i hope Billboard finally makes a rule that only 2 versions count per album (standard + deluxe) and thats it
So tired of the 10000 variants 
and no im not calling out Taylor, im not dumb and know that this is standard practice for every single artist in the industry :clack: But i still i hope they change the rules

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, YR. said:

Very much LOSER behavior from Taylor. You're a legend and beefing with 20 year-olds and diluting your releases. Not cute at all

Neither Taylor nor her team have said anything (and they had multiple occasions to do so). They're trying to keep the #1 like they always do. It was same with Drake. Same with SZA.

But of course you're acting brand new because I don't know, you're just sooo mature. 

• Like 2

Having problems with both Olivia + Billie isn't a cute look for a 34 year-old no matter how you spin it. Act your age sis, be the bigger person

and the variants with mp3 and discounts are just a cash grab. Very unserious

• Thumbs Down 14

The atrl banner I'm crying :rofl:

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, YR. said:

Baby you've been on your way out the door for a while, might as well just use this excuse and find someone else to stan :gaycat4:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, YR. said:

Billie's manager is literally liking and retweeting Taylor drag tweets rn and Taylor is doing "loser behavior"?? Why did she always have to be the bigger person and let things slide through

• Like 5

MBOBHFT live :WAP:

• Thanks 1

I'm tempted to buy one of these new variants for the live version of my boy only breaks his favourite toys ughhh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YR. said:

Having problems with both Olivia + Billie isn't a cute look for a 34 year-old no matter how you spin it. Act your age sis, be the bigger person

and the variants with mp3 and discounts are just a cash grab. Very unserious

She's taking cues from her own idols. Joni Mitchell is still actively beefing with Taylor 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Posted (edited)

Looks this, optics that. She has never been anything but nice and supportive yet these kids feel emboldened to shade her for zero reason. I get it's probably labels and managers because you can't be as big and dominate the conversation like Taylor is doing right now without frustrating the competition but still, they always play dirty and try to uplift their artists by smearing her. The amount of bad press dragging Taylor for that hypocritical variants comment alone, that's the kinda stuff that spills onto the GP...what did Taylor do?! Release music to keep her earned #1. If you can't see it then there's no helping you.

Also, nobody irl gives a damn about a chart battle bffr. 

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Baby you've been on your way out the door for a while, might as well just use this excuse and find someone else to stan :gaycat4:

That will literally never happen lmao. I've been a fan since Fearless and I definitely can have an opinion on Taylor Swift.

It's weird and immature. No need to pretend otherwise because I'm not a child

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

Billie's manager is literally liking and retweeting Taylor drag tweets rn and Taylor is doing "loser behavior"?? Why did she always have to be the bigger person and let things slide through

Billie's manager AND Billie are also showing LOSER behavior. Both of those things can be true

You can't spin this into a positive. It's just embarrassing as a legend to beef with the new girls in the industry. It's giving Nicki Minaj and that says it all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

16 minutes ago, YR. said:

don't let the door ******* hit you on your way out sweetie :heart2:

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Also... she needs to drop these for every date she does TTPD tracks, can't wait for Peter, How Did It End & Guilty As Sin (Live from Stockholm)

Yes omg :jonny: 

It's still my dream to get a digital EP of surprise songs from each era one day. Like, "reputation: The Surprise Songs" or "Midnights: The Surprise Songs" - so on, so forth. That way there would be some organization to them and it won't be a 100+ track album :toofunny3: but I fear it will never happen 

Also, Treacherous is technically apart of TTPD now? :eli: Truly the new Red

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

please... I posted before reading yours :dies:

• Haha 1

Like it's 100% giving Nicki Minaj beefing with Latto and Megan. The way it's the same thing :deadbanana4:

This girl sold 2.6 million albums five weeks ago and is now acting like a loser. It makes no sense

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

don't let the door ******* hit you on your way out sweetie :heart2:

Cry about it sis :heart:

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, YR. said:

That will literally never happen lmao. I've been a fan since Fearless and I definitely can have an opinion on Taylor Swift.

It's weird and immature. No need to pretend otherwise because I'm not a child

Really? Because with how much you've been whinging these past few weeks you might as well be one :khalyan:

• Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.