Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Yawn. Its pathetic people are getting excited for bad reviews.

Icing on the cake is if Fantano posts his review today

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

It's a bit insane how someone who has been described as ''vanilla and boring without edge'' manages to produce all this vitriol, like this is too much. Even the threads here have the same users, saying the same things over and over, like how is that even healthy to constantly engage with hate for someone you've never met? :emofish:

solaria.gif?ex=662789cb&is=6626384b&hm=7

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Just realized that backlash with this makes it the perfect moment to release ReputaTV at the end of the year :clap3:

We'll never get the anthology on vinyl chi, she will 3AM it

if it comes out will be on RSD and no international fan will be able to buy it

10c318745b.png

King is going in :clap3: 

• Like 1

Thanks God we have the Sales and numbers and at the end we're gonna post them and their will stay mad cause they care about Sales more than anything and reviews are only for a week, Sales are giving us threads for years :jonnycat:

The GP is CLOCKING that NYT publication on IG... They really think that these pathetic attempts at emulating another 2016 will work???:bibliahh:

• Like 5

I'm just laughing because this will be the actual thing that makes her put Jack in the backseat 

Edited by YR.
  • Confused 1

Is this how Reputation stans felt (felt felt felt)?

:ryan3:

• Haha 9

Time to listen to So High School with my bf next to me. Stay unbothered guys

• Like 1

Sputnik is giving mental illness

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

No girl, it was way worse back then

Just now, taylor__fan said:

Time to listen to So High School with my bf next to me. Stay unbothered guys

I posted my bf with that song on ig while he was learning the new lyrics (with an eras headband). Love being a swiftie in a good relationship which is very hard and difficult to have (poor taylor)

• Like 2

These attmepts by men to deplatform Taylor are just never gonna work because her main demogrpahic and core fanbase aren't going anywhere:rip:

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

You're a couple pages late. I've already called it.

I dare you all to stick with PTSD though and NOT switch back to Red / 1989 / folklore / Midnights when this is

and

• Thanks 1

I think the title, the length, and her just coming off a banner year topped off by a record breaking aoty just months ago has ppl feeling some kind of way

But the fans loving all three and the numbers reflecting that is much more valuable than critical meltdowns

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, taylor__fan said:

Just realized that backlash with this makes it the perfect moment to release ReputaTV at the end of the year :clap3:

She should keep it vaulted cause these girls feel way too entitled now :clap3:

9 minutes ago, ParisTexas said:

It's a bit insane how someone who has been described as ''vanilla and boring without edge'' manages to produce all this vitriol, like this is too much. Even the threads here have the same users, saying the same things over and over, like how is that even healthy to constantly engage with hate for someone you've never met? :emofish:

solaria.gif?ex=662789cb&is=6626384b&hm=7

It's getting weird. Cowboy Carter wasn't my thing but I didn't make a single appearance in a Beyonce thread to drag it.

The amount of time and energy certain people spend being negative is concerning.

Like, it's ok if you don't like it. Go enjoy something you do like.

• Like 10

Yeah I'm sorry but there is ZERO chance this will morph into something with long-term and damaging career implications for her :deadbanana4:

As I've ranted about before, music criticism is a dead field, and aside from a few random encounters (seeing it on the NYT instagram feed, for instance) 99.9% of the listeners of this album will never interact with, let alone spare more than a single thought to, the score that Sputnik gave this album. It might have 10,000 readers, but that's one Sputnik reader for every thirty one thousand streams the album got on Friday :deadbanana4:

Two weeks from now, when it's still shitting on everything else released in the past decade, all but the most avid of haters will have moved on with their lives and we can return to TayPraisings

• Like 5

I learn to love more songs each day :heart2: 

my current faves:

1. Guilty As Sin?

2. The black Dog

3. But Daddy I Love Him

4. Fortnite 

5. Florida!!

• Like 2

She needs to get rid of Rep TV/Debut TV fast so we can move on tbh

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Yeah I'm sorry but there is ZERO chance this will morph into something with long-term and damaging career implications for her :deadbanana4:

As I've ranted about before, music criticism is a dead field, and aside from a few random encounters (seeing it on the NYT instagram feed, for instance) 99.9% of the listeners of this album will never interact with, let alone spare more than a single thought to, the score that Sputnik gave this album. It might have 10,000 readers, but that's one Sputnik reader for every thirty one thousand streams the album got on Friday :deadbanana4:

Two weeks from now, when it's still shitting on everything else released in the past decade, all but the most avid of haters will have moved on with their lives and we can return to TayPraisings

I agree. Nobody outside stan twitter cares about music critics. Like no one I know talks about that or even checks them...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Squall said:

She needs to get rid of Rep TV/Debut TV fast so we can move on tbh

Now why are they in it?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Dont worry sis. The majority of them are insecure people that cannot handle her amount of success and are sick of seeing her everywhere.

When their faves flop (soon because they all stan flop artist) they will swtich to hide behind Taylor again, just like ATRL has been doing since 2011 when I started here

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, YR. said:

I posted my bf with that song on ig while he was learning the new lyrics (with an eras headband). Love being a swiftie in a good relationship which is very hard and difficult to have (poor taylor)

TS 12 save us :WAP:

I'm dating a jock too. So High School hitting extra

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.