How Many People Do You Text/Message with in a Day?

WildAmerican

How many people do you text with per day?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. How many people do you text with per day?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 10-20
    • 20+

title. Was always curious about this: how many ppl do you generally message per day on average. I feel like my average is like 5-10 ppl per day. It varies tho, some days are just boring, some are more involved. But sometimes I see people in public who seem to text like 50+ people a day and are constantly on messages. This includes imessage/whatsapp / whatever your main form of comm is. So, thots?

Edited by WildAmerican

Three :rip: my two best friends and sister. And even that is too much for me.

including work? 20+

personally - 4-5 on a good day, 10+ on an overwhelmed one

• Like 1

As few as possible :rofl: and NO ONE gets an immediate response, from me. I'll reply whenever I feel like talking, which might not be until the following morning 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

As few as possible :rofl: and NO ONE gets an immediate response, from me. I'll reply whenever I feel like talking, which might not be until the following morning 

girl i get annoyed at ppl who take forever to respond but then I forgot to respond to something yesterday for like 8hrs :dies:

• Haha 1

Gurl.., I didn't reply to texts unless they're boomers or work related :laugh:

Video calls or voice chats are better for me in casual settings. :gaygacat5:

• ATRL Administrator

I have a group text with the ATRL mods that is used almost every day + my bestie + my bestie-in-law and my nana. 

Too many. I had to mute most of the group chats because the constant phone vibrating was pissing me off

Where is the 0 answer?

d474d7b7e24583c5b7517daa22f0f936.gif

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

including work? 20+

personally - 4-5 on a good day, 10+ on an overwhelmed one

x2

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I have a group text with the ATRL mods that is used almost every day + my bestie + my bestie-in-law and my nana. 

has that been busy lately :eli:

1 minute ago, XxxKatyCatxxX said:

Where is the 0 answer?

d474d7b7e24583c5b7517daa22f0f936.gif

added just for you :ryan3:

• Like 1

Usually just my boyfriend.

26 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I completely understand this and do it but hate it when people do it to me 

• Haha 2

Probably like 35-40ish. I have 3 friend group messages that I'm in, and that alone totals like 30

Beyond that, I text my mom everyday. Usually there will be a few "random" people I don't talk to often that will text me or I'll text them for something. Plus if I'm talking to a guy at the time then add him to the list lol

It sounds like a lot, but since the vast majority of those are from 3 group messages, it's pretty easy to stay in touch. I'll send a few texts/reply to things in the morning, a couple times throughout the day, and at night. I'll usually just text my mom for a bit at night updating her on my day/asking for something 

just my boyfriend, i cant manage texting with more than one person as my bf would feel hes being left out, and i truly dont care too cause most people have favorites and im not theirs so bye!

Yesterday I texted more than 50 people but Im also counting instagram and snapchat

There are days that I don't reply to anyone because I feel too tired and drained 

But in my good high energy days Im very chatty 

depends on my mood fr. it could go from 2 to 20.

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

girl i get annoyed at ppl who take forever to respond but then I forgot to respond to something yesterday for like 8hrs :dies:

you sound like my friend, he always complains about people not responding fast enough but then he'll ignore them for 3 days lol 

OT: i guess around 5, depends on the day. a lot of it is just memes or videos on instagram, the only person i have actual conversations with over text daily is my partner.

1-2

I don't think i even know 20 people :rip:

• Like 2

I hear from the same 4-5 close friends almost every day. Maybe 10 on a "busy" one but that's less often now that we're all busy and tired adults lol

3 people ish most days, maybe 5-6 some other days

Tbh, unless it's my closest friends I really don't like texting, it's boring as **** :skull:

Usually just one (sending IG reels back and forth with my workbestie)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.