• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• Trash

• Erreur2 La Nature

• leyaris11

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ngl mess at Xtina's solo singles sans Genie receiving less than 100k streams daily :deadbanana:

• Haha 4

Both girls doing their thing! :clap3:

• Like 1

Xtina's music is so underrated ugh

Beautiful, Candyman, Ain't No Other Man and Dirrty are all some of the best pop songs of the 2000s, all deserve better

• Thanks 1

Circus is THAT album

Xtina....

I love Brit but I'm hoping Xtina will get her streaming moment she deserves it just as well.

• Like 2

And last Britney solo effort was in 2016 and still smashing other singers that try everyday to chart

wow Britney :clap3:

Good for them!

So crazy how the numbers are pretty close but one of them is at home spinning in circles and rubbing her Pusey on Instagram and the other is performing in Vegas. :thing: 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Good for them!

So crazy how the numbers are pretty close but one of them is at home spinning in circles and rubbing her Pusey on Instagram and the other is performing in Vegas. :thing: 

Close? Britney daily streams 6,6 million, 5,6 million solo. Christina 3,6 million and the 2 million are as a feature :deadbanana4:

Edited by Jay07
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Close? Britney daily streams 6,6 million, 5,6 million solo. Christina 3,6 million 2 million as a feature :deadbanana4:

Girl I'm trying to be kind to Ms Xtine :thing: 

• Haha 6

Let me be fake nice like the rest of you ******* and say wow xtina is eating up those streams neck and neck to britney :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

At least legend x's been looking snatched these days :giraffe:

britney's solo being almost 4X xtiN/A's :WAP:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, SamirahAyesha said:

I feel bad for Christina :/ 

It's insane how irrelevant she became. No global hit since 2007... I'm sure people born after 2004 have no idea who she is :rip: 

How did this happen? She was one of the most talented vocalists in the industry and a way better singer than Manufactured Britney who has zero artistic value or talent :coffee:

Sometimes talent loses i guess? :chick3:

Well Xtina should've transitioned to an Adele-like career once she entered her 30s. From Bionic on her career has been so mismanaged.

At the end of the day, both ladies are talented. Britney is one of the best performers and dancers, and Xtina one of the best vocalists.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SamirahAyesha said:

I feel bad for Christina :/ 

It's insane how irrelevant she became. No global hit since 2007... I'm sure people born after 2004 have no idea who she is :rip: 

How did this happen? She was one of the most talented vocalists in the industry and a way better singer than Manufactured Britney who has zero artistic value or talent :coffee:

Sometimes talent loses i guess? :chick3:

Christina was literally manufactured to be a Britney clone. Britney has significantly more artistic merit - Blackout and In The Zone are more creative and forward-thinking than anything Christina managed. 

There used to be a myth that Christina was more acclaimed, but that died back in 2008 when KGB came out.

Just now, toxicgenie said:

Well Xtina should've transitioned to an Adele-like career once she entered her 30s. From Bionic on her career has been so mismanaged.

At the end of the day, both ladies are talented. Britney is one of the best performers and dancers, and Xtina one of the best vocalists.

She should have just put more effort into her craft. All of her albums were trend-following and she never spent any time on her album tracks. Over half of her discography is filler.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Why is Get Back so high on Britney's list? :deadbanana:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Quicksand said:

Why is Get Back so high on Britney's list? :deadbanana:

It got a cute moment on tik tok I think and since then it raised, didn't really smash, but it kept its mini boost so far.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, naval23 said:

ngl mess at Xtina's solo singles sans Genie receiving less than 100k streams daily :deadbanana:

It's a mess because her collabs are amongst her weakest in the discography. Moves Like Jagger, Feel This Moment, Say Something... it's sad that she isn't more remembered for her #01's from her debut era. That era was hit after hit.

1 minute ago, SamirahAyesha said:

:rip: 

Blackout was just a way to capitalize on the Timbaland, Loose, FutureSex/LoveSounds sound of 2006, her team was trend chasing and desperate to get Britney a hit after the breakdown

In fact Blackout was released a year too late to be truly forward-thinking

And Stripped and Back To Basics are way more interesting and experimental than ITZ 

The way y'all keep bringing up Timbaland when she refused to work with him even after he begged :bibliahh:

She did not capitalize on his ass. Get your facts together.

Edited by Trash
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Christina was literally manufactured to be a Britney clone. Britney has significantly more artistic merit - Blackout and In The Zone are more creative and forward-thinking than anything Christina managed. 

:ahh:

• Haha 3

Wait, Genie is doing numbers, good for ha.

I'm always surprised to see Feel This Moment that high.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.