Chappell Roan's 'The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess' smashing on Spotify and AM

Seldoja

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seldoja

• cityfolk

• fauxtography

• fememeist

also side note to the older gays: she will be the future queen I fear. Get on her wave stat, speaking as a younger gay, she could be a future Gaga. Lets do this research mama, and make another queer pop star.

Good Luck, Babe is great. I havenʻt checked out her other stuff, but I will

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Seldoja said:

also side note to the older gays: she will be the future queen I fear. Get on her wave stat, speaking as a younger gay, she could be a future Gaga. Lets do this research mama, and make another queer pop star.

Why set her up with comparisons like this? Learn how to support somebody without trying to get them whacked and talk down on.

WE HAVE ENTERED THE

:gaycatney6:ROAN-AISSANCE :gaycatney6:

• Like 7

she's coming, your honor.

• Like 2

i had meant to listen to her album for the longest, i literally just got around to it a month ago now she's blowing up :deadbanana4: deserved! one of the best pop debuts i've ever heard :heart:

• Like 2

she really is coming I fear, you can't go on social media without her popping everywhere

• Like 2

we used to pray for times like this 

spacer.png

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Raichu said:

Why set her up with comparisons like this? Learn how to support somebody without trying to get them whacked and talk down on.

because I dont see it as a set up, I see it as destiny. I love gaga, I love anyone who is a representation of being unique and queer. im sorry if I offended anyone with that comment <3 

Good for her, I've been trying to get into her album for a while but some of the songs sound kinda childish, but still, she's more interesting that a lot of the artists of the Gen Z generation and her new single is really really good. 

• Like 1

Honestly just makes me wonder how marina would have done if TikTok was around back then

• Like 6

Yeah she's the next new major pop girl it's already happening. :gaycat3:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

Yes! If you need any recommendations I recommend Red Wine Supernova, After Midnight, Casual, HOT TO GO!, and My Kink is Karma.  Those ones are her most popular when I first got into her, and it's for good reason. Literally amazing pop songs, you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll dance, you'll have several epiphanies. 

So well-deserved, she's super talented. And a bold, queer popgirl at that!

29 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

Casual is amazing, listen to that first :wave2:

• Like 1

Dude, can you play a song with a ******* BEAT?!!

• Like 6

• ATRL Moderator

Omg how random. I was obsessed with that album last year.

Rise Pink Pony Club, rise! :alexz:

• Like 1

Is the new single part of a deluxe ? I legit JUST got into her and I'm so on board. Great music for this spring season in North America lol

52 minutes ago, Seldoja said:

also side note to the older gays

Don't think us older girlies on here don't know about new artists. It's why we're here.

chappell-roan-chappell-roan-now.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Don't think us older girlies on here don't know about new artists. It's why we're here.

chappell-roan-chappell-roan-now.gif

yes of course! haha, sorry didnt mean anything mean by it. <3 just was trying to  make  a silly joke/comparison

• Like 1

She ate up fellow queer newbie Ethel Cain

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 3

my kink is karma her impact 

1 hour ago, Seldoja said:

Yes! If you need any recommendations I recommend Red Wine Supernova, After Midnight, Casual, HOT TO GO!, and My Kink is Karma.  Those ones are her most popular when I first got into her, and it's for good reason. Literally amazing pop songs, you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll dance, you'll have several epiphanies. 

Also Naked In Manhattan and Pink Pony Club are incredible :clap3:

She shares the same producer with olivia,glad to see that daniel's talent is being appreciated by more people.

Getting ready for feminomenon to smash next

spacer.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.