No Doubt at Coachella!

memo90061

Did anyone watch No Doubt's performance? 

Gwen sang live, did push ups and had so much energy!

I've missed No Doubt...

Is anyone going to weekend 2 to see them?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

No but I'm hoping for a tour after this tbh

Next year is the 30th anniversary of Tragic Kingdom and the 25th anniversary of Return of Saturn - it'd be perfect

• Thanks 2

Best act of the festival for me. They brought so much energy and THE HITS. Gwen is still that girl.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

THIS PERFORMANCE WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

No but I'm hoping for a tour after this tbh

Next year is the 30th anniversary of Tragic Kingdom and the 25th anniversary of Return of Saturn - it'd be perfect

Me too!!! I've been reading a lot of positive comments about their set. I hope it makes them want to do a tour. I love ROS!

21 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Best act of the festival for me. They brought so much energy and THE HITS. Gwen is still that girl.

I agree! I'm surprised Gwen did the push ups!! She didn't do it in her Vegas residency.

10 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I had teary eyes the entire time!

• Like 2

Gwen has given all that I've wanted her to give for years now!

GIVE US A ND ALBUM AND TOUR!!!!!

:jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

what was the setlist?

• Like 1

Amazing show . Gwen was stunning :heart:

• Like 1

:heart:  Gwen always willing to help out the younger artists and not pick their pockets at the same time like some others....

I would've expected Olivia to sing Just a Girl with Gwen, would've been iconic but apparently she loves Underwater so :michael: Gwen KILLED it.

9 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Gwen did a phenomenal job but I thought this was really unnecessary. Olivia didn't really sing well here in that lower register and she fumbled the lyrics... :tsk:

8 hours ago, Butters said:

I would've expected Olivia to sing Just a Girl with Gwen, would've been iconic but apparently she loves Underwater so :michael: Gwen KILLED it.

Not Underwater! Lmao it's called Bathwater

ive been reading many articles about them being the best of Coachella this year. I'm so happy but I will not get my

hopes up for a tour just to be crushed when they don't. If they DID do like a tour of major cities at least I live in NYC :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.