‘Saturn’ serving stability. Why?

Jjang

Spotify update: 

149,729,215 (+3,235,644) 

BB 100:

• Like 9

No surprise it's one of her best songs ever and she is a certified HIT maker :clap3:

Now this would be doing even better if she had the Live Version's Chorus as the Studio one :jonny: (no I won't shut up about this :fan:)

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

2 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

No surprise it's one of her best songs ever and she is a certified HIT maker :clap3:

Now this would be doing even better if she had the Live Version's Chorus as the Studio one :jonny: (no I won't shut up about this :fan:)

the live version only has 10m streams and less than 100k daily streams. It seems like the studio version won in the end :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There were so many popular tiktoks using it during the solar eclipse. A couple got married during the eclipse and used it + All The Stars. I'm also seeing alot of cute couples using the sound.

• Like 3

Great song, Great message. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

There were so many popular tiktoks using it during the solar eclipse. A couple got married during the eclipse and used it + All The Stars. I'm also seeing alot of cute couples using the sound.

Saturn as a wedding song is hilarious. Sonically, it does sound very pretty and does sound romantic, but I'm pretty sure that song is about an existential crisis. 😭

• Haha 1

It's an incredible song with an important message. Can't believe she has become a certified HITMAKER, so deserved!!!

• Like 2

SZA is the hit factory atm 

• Like 2

With 1/10th less promo than a certain Radically Optimistic pop girl :ryan3:

• Haha 2

she smashes so effortlessly :WAP:

It's also coming for top 10 on pop radio :clap3:

• Like 2

She deserves :clap3:

It's a beautiful song

• Like 1

Sza'a songwriting is gorgeous.

• Like 1

barbiegrande
1 hour ago, FSXP said:

Saturn as a wedding song is hilarious. Sonically, it does sound very pretty and does sound romantic, but I'm pretty sure that song is about an existential crisis. 😭

People don't pay attention to lyrics anymore, it's sad. People are also using Eternal Sunshine as a love song when it's literally the opposite. 

OT: Great song, SZA is just a total vibe. 

Edited by barbiegrande

Because it's the 2nd best song of the year that I've listened to so far. :clap3:

Because the song is amazing and SZA is simply amazing :alexz3:

Edited by HarajukuPrincess
  • Like 1

Such a great result for her. 

1 hour ago, FSXP said:

Saturn x Slow Dancing in the Dark sound has 1.1 million videos

The song lyrically might not be ideal for a wedding, but it worked perfectly for a wedding held during a solar eclipse :alexz:

so proud of her. the world waited so long for her music and when she released it she became one of the biggest hitmakers of our generation - proof that artistry almost always wins :heart:

Edited by technoprayer
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.