The Guardian on Lanachella: pitchy vocals, lifeless delivery

conquxror

Personally I think she's just not suited to huge festivals like this. I saw her last year in a 13k capacity arena and I thought she was fab, I think that's a better place for her. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conquxror

• RideOrDie

• Richie.Valdez

• torturedpoet

I feel like she was anxious at first and then got more comfortable. She did fine and she still looked stunning while serving attitude

Some of you are so delulu :ahh: go girls say she's just authentic 

The truth is she's very bad performer, no matter how many people like her. She cannot sing live, she always looks so bored. She can be the sweetest person out there but we're judging her performance and presence which is her profession- she is clearly not an icon in any way. Streams don't make you the diva. 

On 4/14/2024 at 3:55 AM, Richie.Valdez said:

Lana is not a performer, Lana is a singer-songwriter.

She writes her own songs, she doesn't buy credits nor does she latches on credits just because she added a (Girl!) here and there.

then she should stay home instead of embarrassing herself on stage 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Bless her but the vocals were pretty bad not gonna lie

She sounds heavenly on record

Her performance would've been better if she didn't have the crowd sing certain parts of the songs. 

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt because I've seen her live and I think she sounds much better when you're there compared to recordings. 

That being said... she seemed off. And my main problem about Coachella was that ATROCIOUS setlist. Without You was the worst choice she could've come up with as an opener. And then she went on to perform Bartender, The Grants, Hope, and even Arcadia, one song I love, didn't feel special. And don't get me started about Pretty When You Cry, that performance was cute when she started doing it back in 2017 but we're tired. Come up with something new.

haven't watched but i'm sure it wasn't good so this seems like reasonable feedback :coffee:

im a massive fan but i wont pay to see her live

and her last 3 albums are all borefest 

On 4/14/2024 at 10:13 PM, torturedpoet said:

Yeah good job finding the one performance where she doesn't shine like a dying cat on heroin. 

The woman in my avi is on a highly acclaimed tour where she deliver consistently good performances. Something Lana couldn't do even if they swapped lives bffr.

spacer.png

:dies:

• Like 1

well lana's no performer. she's a lot of things but doing that singing she does live? idkkk

On 4/13/2024 at 2:50 PM, SLUTTVFTV said:

Look at your non-vape queen serving killer vocals! :rip:

When I tell you I almost choked on my coffee

WTF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.