Which legend’ most recent album is the best?

Solaria

Legends most recent album  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which legend’ most recent album is the best?

Caution>Unbreakable>Madame X>Courage

Kudos to Madonna For still trying to be innovative tho that album is really not it. Celine recycling the same tired ass AC music as always

None of these albums are terrible. But it's kinda depressing to think that, for some of these ladies, THAT is going to be their very last album. 

1 hour ago, TotallyHot said:

None of these albums are terrible. But it's kinda depressing to think that, for some of these ladies, THAT is going to be their very last album. 

I am sad too that Mariah confirmed her retirement from recording new music today in that Rolling Stone interview. 

But... 15 studio albums are a lot. We will always have the music. 

55 minutes ago, stevyy said:

I am sad too that Mariah confirmed her retirement from recording new music today in that Rolling Stone interview. 

But... 15 studio albums are a lot. We will always have the music. 

What? I was thinking about Janet and Celine. I really thought Madonna and Mariah had ONE more masterpiece.mp3 under their sleeve

Madame X, literally all the others pale in comparison to the quality of the album. It consists of numerous genres and musical styles from across the world. To say, Caution, Unbreakable and the Dion album means you clearly didn't listen to those albums beyond the singles. Caution is Mariah barely trying, Unbreakable is Janet's no effort album. The other doesn't even count. 

MX >> Cau >>>>>> UnB

CD?

Edited by Phaunzie

Only listened to Madame X and Courage, if I have to choose between both I would say Courage just because on a vocal perspective every Celine album is worth listening and I never really got into MX for some reasons, it's the only Madonna album that I never really got back to listen again more than a few times 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

Madame X, literally all the others pale in comparison to the quality of the album. It consists of numerous genres and musical styles from across the world. To say, Caution, Unbreakable and the Dion album means you clearly didn't listen to those albums beyond the singles. Caution is Mariah barely trying, Unbreakable is Janet's no effort album. The other doesn't even count. 

MX >> Cau >>>>>> UnB

CD?

This lie :rip: the way she inserted elements of alt r&b and mid-song tempo changes in tracks like Giving Me Life and 8th Grade >>>

2 hours ago, stevyy said:

girl, she never said that.

• Like 1

Caution easily, has some really stellar tracks that help present Mariah's vocal stylings to some of more current sounds from now

Giving me life is such a career highlight! Especially the outro >>>>>

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

This lie :rip: the way she inserted elements of alt r&b and mid-song tempo changes in tracks like Giving Me Life and 8th Grade >>>

Not my fault, it didn't leave me inspired

I like them all honestly except Janet's so Caution>Courage>Madame X

Gave Caution a re-listen to make sure and yeah, it's that. Madame X and Unbreakable have some great moments, too.

Caution >> Unbreakable >>>>>> Madame X >>> Courage

12 hours ago, stevyy said:

Yesterday, I compiled a list of my top 500 most streamed albums since 2011. And so, this is my result:

#002 - 6,896 streams - 2018 - Caution

#096 - 1,703 streams - 2019 - Madame X

#106 - 1,625 streams - 2015 - Unbreakable

#164 - 1,151 streams - 2019 - Courage

I thought for a second that those were their daily streams :suburban:

14 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Caution with ease :rip: 

Madame X is a mess. Idk why other fans pretend it's experimental when it's very 2018 trend hopping 

exactly with that maluma collab and faz gustose. And those horrible songs about politics. I love a few songs but it doesn't come close to Caution. :rip: 

Giving me life

With You

Portrait

Caution

8th Grade

all 10/10s :jonny: 

The reason i'm such a fan of her today is this album. 

• Like 1

Caution is immaculate, what a body of work

Haven't heard Céline's.

As far as album go, Caution, Unbreakable, Madame X.

Now who the hell voted for Madame X?

:rip:

Anti - Rihanna

Caution is fantastic album, and imo her best album since Emancipation. :clap3: 

Madoom X is HORRENDOUS unlistenable, Repel Charts >>>>>:bam:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.