Stabbing attack at Sydney mall: six dead, suspect killed

Jotham

7 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Ain't reading all of that but good for you.

Anyways when are you going to condemn Hamas? Aka the terrorist organization that has murdered over 2,000 innocent Isralies last year?

& now this flaming racist is resorting to telling a Palestinian member to condemn Hamas 7 months into an Israeli genocide of Palestinians. I'm glad I cornered you into revealing your true colors. It was easy, and I did you a favor by not quoting even the top 20 worst things you've said. 

Also, note for outside observers: according to Israel's figures, 823 civilians were murdered. The rest were part of the terrorist IDF organization. Notice how fast that turned into "2,000 innocent Israelis" while when being confronted with a literal genocide the only thing they can bring themselves to say is "hmm, sorry, fake Hamas numbers!"  

resorting to "condemning both sides" is not the saving grace you think it is in 2024. It just makes you look like even more of a delirious fool. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Harrier

• Jjang

• FOCK

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

& now this flaming racist is resorting to telling a Palestinian member to condemn Hamas 7 months into an Israeli genocide of Palestinians. I'm glad I cornered you into revealing your true colors. It was easy, and I did you a favor by not quoting even the top 20 worst things you've said. 

Also, note for outside observers: according to Israel's figures, 823 civilians were murdered. The rest were part of the terrorist IDF organization. Notice how fast that turned into "2,000 innocent Israelis" while when being confronted with a literal genocide the only thing they can bring themselves to say is "hmm, sorry, fake Hamas numbers!"  

resorting to "condemning both sides" is not the saving grace you think it is in 2024. It just makes you look like even more of a delirious fool. 

still not going to condemn hamas for the terrorist attack i see? 823 civilians are still civilians.

come back to me when you condemn hamas then i will continue discussing with you about this but otherwise im leaving the conversation with you since it's pointless and getting offtopic. Bye bye

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

This thread is a mess. RIP to the victims. I have friends in Sydney and I hope they take care and stay safe.

People shouldn't run with speculations before confirmation. It reminds me when a car crashed inside a building in Berlin and users were claiming terrorist attack and it was a mental health issue case after investigation. Not everything is ideologically motivated 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Delirious said:

still not going to condemn hamas for the terrorist attack i see? 823 civilians are still civilians.

come back to me when you condemn hamas then i will continue discussing with you about this but otherwise im leaving the conversation with you since it's pointless and getting offtopic. Bye bye

You've been asking Palestinian members who are actively losing loved ones on the daily to "condemn Hamas" for 7 months now. Whenever there's an Israel thread going on, you come to play devil's advocate. You haven't, not even once, berated your fellow pro-Zionists to do the same. Even when the ratio of those who died in this "war" is 1:60 Israelis to Palestinians. Even when Israel committed atrocities worse than October 7 every single day for 200+ days now. Silence from you. At best you're going to "condemn both sides" when cornered for an opinion and then leave to play Israel's devil's advocate in the next thread. Do you really think we don't know? 

For outside observers: this member has no intention whatsoever to actually want to reach conclusions. They just want to get Palestinian members and their supporters to "condemn Khamas" and then they'll leave the conversation at that point. Because they know that if the conversation progresses from that point then their genocide excusing opinions would be easily exposed.

Example: this is me asking this member from December that, if I, indeed, condemn Hamas, where does that get us? And then, what happened later? They ran away.

And most importantly, this member just wrote that "anything is better than supporting a terrorist organization" while refusing to acknowledge, even once, that the IDF itself is a terrorist organization. At best, they'll gaslight you by saying "but I said the IDF is wrong for killing 20,000 children!". 

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This wasnt an Islamist attack 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Heres more information about him.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Jjang said:

*screams about Hamas reporting fake numbers and the death toll being exaggerated*

*posts a hilariously fake figure of Israelis killed on Oct 7th*

The way they always fail to hide it :dies:

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

*screams about Hamas reporting fake numbers and the death toll*

*posts a hilariously fake figure of Israelis killed on Oct 7th*

The way they always fail to hide it :dies:

opinion on Hamas - A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION THAT MUST BE DISMANTLED FOR KILLING 800 CIVILIANS AFTER BREAKING FROM A CONCENTRATION CAMP FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 2005. 

opinion on IDF - the war they're waging is righteous, but I don't agree with killing 20,000+ children! they're not a terrorist organization they're just doing their best :/ 

They think this is a nuanced and "balanced" opinion :suburban:

like miss Azealia said, I like my racists RACIST. If you're an anti-Palestinian fascist. Just SAY so. I swear I'd respect you more. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Ain't reading all of that but good for you.

Saying this to a Palestinian user living in Jerusalem while making your entire forum identity some weaponized identity politics about "being a former Muslim" and "being spoken over by people who don't know what it's like to live under Islam" while only now just outing that you're posting from *checks notes*

7 hours ago, Delirious said:

I live in Sydney.

...the metros of Australia....all while spreading disinformation like about this horrific stabbing is so.. :deadbanana4: A literal fraud. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

opinion on Hamas - A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION THAT MUST BE DISMANTLED FOR KILLING 800 CIVILIANS AFTER BREAKING FROM A CONCENTRATION CAMP FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 2005. 

opinion on IDF - the war they're waging is righteous, but I don't agree with killing 20,000+ children! they're not a terrorist organization they're just doing their best :/ 

They think this is a nuanced and "balanced" opinion :suburban:

like miss Azealia said, I like my racists RACIST. If you're an anti-Palestinian fascist. Just SAY so. I swear I'd respect you more. 

No for real. Users who shamelessly admit that they're pro-genocide, pro-apartheid, and pro-occupation are really "better" than whatever mental gymnastics people like him, EmptyBox, Miss Zionist Business, and more are performing.

:khalyan:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

The point has been made against members jumping to conclusions based on preconceived notions, can we take the Israel/Palestine out of this thread given it is entirely irrelevant to this story/attack. Frankly it feels disrespectful given 6 people have just died and its the entire world away

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

RIP to the victims of this horrible attack. Children killed always make matters 10x worse...

Also, leave it to the OP to automatically blame Islam.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Heres more information about him.

Red triangle moment

You don't win a prize if you correctly guessed which Islamophobic idiot would be the first to blame this on Muslims.

• Like 2

Of course he was wearing a Kangaroos jersey :rip:

It's just so funny to me how all of y'all were talking about me jumping to conclusions when clearly I wrote 'apparently'.

Them y'all post about it being Benjamin Cohen who is a Jew and noones calling you out for it. When now it was proven not to be Benjamin.

ATRL never change. :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

RIP to the victims 

and **** off everyone here who are completely off topic 

Not him being incorrectly named as a Muslim, then a Jew but he was really a tan white Aussie of Maltese descent :skull: egg on a lot of people's faces. And a user in here really shared a tweet unironically of notorious troll Uma Kompton (still around in 2024?) identifying "Ben Cohen" as the attacker. Learn to recognize bullshit, people - it's not that hard. 

Edited by nostalgic
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

The embarrassment that will face all those who claimed that he was Muslim or Arab, he is none of that.

People can criticize with facts (I criticise most religions btw including Islam), but hatred and racism are not good for you. :coffee2:

Edited by A.R.L
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, FOCK said:

"significant issues"

spacer.png

• Like 1

Y'all are right to be grumpy about people blaming Islamic terrorism on no evidence, but I will point out that NSW police were apparently forced in to naming the attacker because of the misinformation spread by looney conspiracists - including in this thread - that the attacker was Jewish man Ben Cohen.

So there is a !esson here for all - keep your political agendas out of these stories. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.