• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicIsMyMaster

• Edibles.

• sam.teas

• makeawish

Are we already getting another album this year? :jonny:

ThSounds like she's using the sound her edm features are known for. She's never used that style for her solo work so I think this could be a good move since her oontz oontz features usually do well!

Edited by youmustbeupgraded
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

idc where is the damn release date.

• Like 1

Just now, LCTV said:

idc where is the damn release date.

May 17

2 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

May 17

oh. well slay :deadbanana4:

I'm just getting sick of the MONTHS of teasing from:

Bebe playing all those new songs

Kesha saying #ImComing with crickets

Nelly Furtado in general

Tove Lo EP

Katy Perry #KP6MonthsofTeasing

Calvin having several pop gurl collabs

Ellie Goulding's album being "close to done" also a Calvin EP?

Lorde potentially coming back maybe not

:jonnycat:

This new album of hers is shaping up to be a real slayage fest :jonny5:

• Like 1

it's a bop but sad that someone who has worked for as long and hard as Bebe has to pander to 13 year olds on tiktok.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

may 17 - ugh?!

22 hours ago, snlMINAJ said:

may 17 - ugh?!

its literally next week yall relax LOL 

On 5/3/2024 at 9:42 AM, LCTV said:

oh. well slay :deadbanana4:

I'm just getting sick of the MONTHS of teasing from:

Bebe playing all those new songs

Kesha saying #ImComing with crickets

Nelly Furtado in general

Tove Lo EP

Katy Perry #KP6MonthsofTeasing

Calvin having several pop gurl collabs

Ellie Goulding's album being "close to done" also a Calvin EP?

Lorde potentially coming back maybe not

:jonnycat:

bebe is coming

nelly is finally coming

tove is also coming soon

katy is rumored to drop something around the finale of american idol

calvin is dropping in the summer

ellie is gonna be in her droplet era for the rest of the era

lorde needs to do something

On 5/7/2024 at 12:07 PM, Saint James said:

it's a bop but sad that someone who has worked for as long and hard as Bebe has to pander to 13 year olds on tiktok.

you do realize the irony of you saying this with a charli xcx avi? unfortunately this has been the new norm for the music industry since covid so it's not just bebe

On 5/3/2024 at 10:03 PM, Pillz said:

This new album of hers is shaping up to be a real slayage fest :jonny5:

she's finally embracing her edm pop dance lane and giving us the club rexhar album that we've always wanted from her

On 4/20/2024 at 4:14 PM, youmustbeupgraded said:

ThSounds like she's using the sound her edm features are known for. She's never used that style for her solo work so I think this could be a good move since her oontz oontz features usually do well!

now imagine if she kept and released starlight, between us, body back, the middle or who do you love the place that she would be in right now phew

it'd be smart of her to link up with officially now don diablo, cheat codes, gryffin, zedd and the chainsmokers and put something out officially to garner more hits

even repurposing and officially releasing hell with you, deep like this with clean bandit, and firestarter with david guetta would be great choices

damn it's sad this isn't catching on despite her spamming it on tiktok, this sounds like a boppp

• Confused 1

On 5/10/2024 at 3:50 AM, Alex said:

damn it's sad this isn't catching on despite her spamming it on tiktok, this sounds like a boppp

She has a fan IG group chat that only she's allowed to message and trust me… she's spamming it there even more. She kept saying how she wanted X amount of reels using it and now it's like tripled that initial goal. She knows we want I'm The Drama though :coffee:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

She has a fan IG group chat that only she's allowed to message and trust me… she's spamming it there even more. She kept saying how she wanted X amount of reels using it and now it's like tripled that initial goal. She knows we want I'm The Drama though :coffee:

We want Eat It Up more

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edibles. said:

i hope it smashes (for her sake) but she definitely has better songs she's teased so i guess we'll see 

• Confused 1

Cant wait for this era. All the new snippets and coachella performance are so gooooooooooooooooooooooooood :WAP:

• Like 1

hyped for this one and I'm the Drama

• Like 1

The fact that she chose this over I'm The Drama :kitty:
and the fact that she is still working on the album sends me, at least it's good fresh material 

• Like 2

She's teasing this low-key too much now

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, sam.teas said:

The fact that she chose this over I'm The Drama :kitty:
and the fact that she is still working on the album sends me, at least it's good fresh material 

Not surprising considering Better Mistakes and Bebe weren't finished until a month before they were released

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Not surprising considering Better Mistakes and Bebe weren't finished until a month before they were released

What was the last song added? 

8 hours ago, Edibles. said:

yeah. she also recorded some songs pre and post BEBE using the same direction and then she "changed" into this EDM style. :deadbanana2:
the mess is always on the agenda

i'm a big fan of how sacrifice sounded like it had been dropped onto better mistakes from a completely different project, idk if it was the last thing she did but it has such strong 'the album's gonna tank bebe, what else have you got?' vibes

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.