Have you ever been in a love triangle..?

Da Vinci

Like 2 men fighting over you or you fighting another bottom with tired acrylics over a top, etc.?

4uGoxrn.gif

Yes - me, myself and I

• Haha 5

How are yall falling in love? Teach me the secret pls :weeps:

• Haha 1

No im not 15 anymore 

Yes, in school, I liked a girl who liked a boy who liked me. I ended up dating both separately. 

I'd love to be in a love line segment first.

I can't even be in a love point

i'd never fight someone over a man and i wouldn't give more than one man at a time a chance, so no

i respect myself too much for a mess like that :butterfly:

Ive never really been in love 

Only In Mount Heart  :gaycat4:

420201434_782635700546291_748821718894854943_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=pHF7A8qRCdgAb4K-f-X&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel10-1.fna&oh=00_AfCoeWfblMm-OYEUEnhAdwDZ5WcGzddb6nDRacjlngDTXQ&oe=661E89B5

well I mean... I've been a couple of fights on Grindr because other bottom's icons (on the app) are right next to the icon of the top I'm with.

I usually just direct message them to stay away, insult them, couple messages later, we're deciding where to pull up and fight.

so yes???

Well yes. Currently in one now and it's sooo bad. I thought fore sure one would give up but I don't want to let either go. They live in two separate cities and I'm moving near one in August but my twin lives 5 min away from the other… ughhh

Edited by vinster13

No but I'm currently in a throuple :heart:

Yea there was this apartment with 4 gay guys and I had a fling with all of them individually.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.