Leah Kate - 'Super Over (It's Really Really Really Over Deluxe Edition)'

Alex

16 minutes ago, Yawn said:

just listened for the first time by chance and i love it! didn't even know she released an album. it's so much better than whatever olivia rodrigo rejects she kept releasing before. 

bored is such a smash! 

unbreakup is my fave :jonny6:

• Thanks 1

Literally ALL fave tracks off of this album were all produced and written by Andrew Goldstein. Including But I Lied on her old album 

She needs to keep him. Leah + Andrew are pop royalty gold 

We love her 

I've seen her live yesterday in Antwerp and gosh she is amazing! She's very funny, goofy in a good way and so dynamic ! The stage was hers. I was already in love with the album, but the live show makes me fall in love again ! 

She also performed an unreleased song and she said that it's coming this summer ! The song is named "That's what girls do" and sounds soooo good ! 

Live report 

https://the-melting-pop.blogspot.com/2024/05/concert-leah-kate-super-fun-pour-le.html

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 5:57 PM, Delirious said:

unbreakup is my fave :jonny6:

Unbreakup is amazing. The instrumental goes so hard. 

Love Lying To My Dad and So Not Sober makes me really emotional. This album is so much better than Alive and Unwell. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.