Leah Kate - 'Super Over (It's Really Really Really Over Deluxe Edition)'

Alex

WE WON

She just keeps on giving :clap3:

Cover serving Angele levels of excellence :flame:

I'm crying. This title is so iconic lol. She's like so unserious which is my favourite 

I hope sick of u is on it and I hope we get A LOT of scraps 

The way Leah Kate is delivering a deluxe edition while Ava and Bebe failed to release theirs...

Space, Unbreakup, Bored are phenomenal. The production during Bored's verses is so beautiful.

I'm still pining for Girl on the Internet.

Yesss :party: now we need the tracklist with song credits 

This was one of my most played albums last year. Pop excellence. Excited for this!

I really enjoy this album. Wish more people had paid attention to it.

VERY excited for Lying to my dad. I've been WAITING. I was so sad it wasn't on the og tracklist 

Kinda pissed there we be no prerelease promo single. I think every deluxe should have at least 1

Only got into this album recently after @K$Ellie submitted the title track in ASC. Honestly that song didn't have me sold, but I liked it enough to check out her album and... I'm so glad I did because this is quite possibly one of my favourite pop records of the decade thus far. :jonny5: Literally not a single skip on this album. "Bored" might be one of the best pop tracks I've heard lately. In fact the whole run from "Bored" through "911" is almost perfect (excluding the Olivia Rodrigo knockoff "Weird!" which is still cute in a way). I also really love "Liar", the almost Avril Lavigne'd pop-rock ballad production is so nostalgic to me.

So yeah, consider me a stan and tuned in for this! Hopefully there's at least six new songs since it's been a few months since the original album dropped.

Don't Get Over It, Get Even
So Not Sober
Lying To My Dad
Super Over (Remix)

Lying to my dad is a banger

Edited by ThaMatheus902

This album was such a grower for me. Loved the pop rock/pop punk vibes but at the same time being electropop and sexy. It kinda reminds me of some electroclash vibes, it's pretty unique and non-juvenille, it's full of attitude. Love that for her

Am I the only one who thinks 'I Forgot' is a bop?

it's really cute. every new track is great. just very upset we didnt get at least 1 more new track. the remix is...

8 hours ago, aleksanderbgu said:

Am I the only one who thinks 'I Forgot' is a bop?

one of my faves

On 4/26/2024 at 11:03 PM, sam.teas said:

There's a song titled Win that didn't make the cut. Cute.

goddamn....sick of u was also so good

• Like 1

just listened for the first time by chance and i love it! didn't even know she released an album. it's so much better than whatever olivia rodrigo rejects she kept releasing before. 

bored is such a smash! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.